Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (18863 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:25am On May 20, 2012
kheart: enemy of progres. I ll declare sarah jibril as presidnt if i was in jega shoes

From the way you reason and talk u re still a kid, no need to join issues with u
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 7:27am On May 20, 2012
Na jigawa i do my NYSC...and na this same Kazaure i dey for that one yrs....i kw wat dis almajiris can do.....even somtins ..they will slap copas, throw dem stone...we kw go fit talk,even we GEJ was decleared winner ..they threthen to kill all dis copas in that Kazaure..they ar all animal.......we were al livin in fear ....!
I fenk God for JEGA's life...
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by ismhab(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2012
I am just waiting for 2015 to come there will be "kare jini biri jini" if they rigged the election as usual.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by kheart(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2012
Austine.E:
The north has continuously shown that the are the albatross of this country,a region built on crude,unrefined violent culture!All it takes for innocent blood to get spilled in the streets of north,is one unguided statement from their theiving elites.As long as Nigeria keep existing as one,it will always be one step forward two steps backward,courtesy of the North!Buhari has shown either by associatn or his utterances that he has no intension of being a national leader,he has always positioned himself as a Fulani Hausa leader and let it remain that way....when Yaradua was half-dead and GEJ was meant to take over and the drama that played out,people like Buhari never said or condemn the action,cos anything north is right and Just!His fulani tribes men has been ravaging the minority christain northern tribes in the worst form of brutality and yet Buhari has nt deemed it fit to condemn the act or call them to order!
4 how long have u been in coma cos d last time i check buhari is neither d igp or dame.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Godjone(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2012
Wen i said d hausa fulani ppl are haters of christains, ppl wil cal me a fanatic. Imagine a young gal was d first 2 throw sand at Jega. Wat a bleeping violent and misheavious ppl. D mentality dat dey wil rule 4eva is stil swiming in their sub-conscience. Dey wil neva be hapy 2 see a christain president in 9jiria. But wit dis, i am asuring all of dem dat weda dey lyk xtains or not, Jonathan wil stil go 4 second term. Pdp and dia riggers either by hook or crook wil make it realisable and at d end of his second term, d presidency wil be directed 2 d east. 8yrs 4 an ibo president den it becom d turn of d yorubas. Woe to northern muslims because dey wil neva rule dis con3 again until 9ja devide period

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by ismhab(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Na jigawa i do my NYSC...and na this same Kazaure i dey for that one yrs....i kw wat dis almajiris can do.....even somtins ..they will slap copas, throw dem stone...we kw go fit talk,even we GEJ was decleared winner ..they threthen to kill all dis copas in that Kazaure..they ar all animal.......we were al livin in fear ....!
Dangerous and bloody liar.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by kheart(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2012
Cheg-goon:
oh really dey throw stones n nt knives?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:40am On May 20, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Let us immediately begin to set in motion the break up of Nigeria. Now! Even sudan did not get to this level of madness

Neither did Sudan start its revolution on an online forum like NL. Lazy online warriors like yourself should join MASSOB whose presently lagging behind other groups.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:43am On May 20, 2012
Frank-C:
@egift Why are you celebrating this? Does this represent your idea of social order where the rule of law prevails? In whose power is it to declare elections rigged? Is this some sort of intimidation or what? INEC is wrong, police is wrong, the courts, all the way to the peak are all wrong and you and Buhari and a mob of almajiris are the only ones right?
Na war oh!
That is the sad reasoning of Ayatollah supporters
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by GATomcruise: 7:47am On May 20, 2012
)))))oooo is very bad of them.youth youth!!!! Nigerian leaders did ve respect any more which is bad. Children obey ur parents.children ve a fear of God by obeying ur parent n elders.if u do that God will bless you.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by kaslaw: 7:51am On May 20, 2012
ismhab: I am just waiting for 2015 to come there will be "kare jini biri jini" if they rigged the election as usual.
in ur home der wil be kare jini biri jini
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Abagworo(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2012
That 2011 elections will forever hunt Nigeria. It remains the most wicked rigging ever in the history of Nigeria. This one is small and I even predict serial killing of PDP politicians if rigging is attempted again in 2015. Buhari is the man holding Nigeria together today and we should appreciate that. His acceptance of defeat even though knowing fully well that he won the election is why Nigeria is at peace.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by kurus: 7:51am On May 20, 2012
ismhab:

How dare you insult that post? Where you on NL this time last year when your dogs aka almajiris were killing coppers like flies? Do you know how many NL posters we lost to these rabid decadent demons called your almaijiris?

Don't worry, one day, when the country breaks up, the northern elites will bear the brunt of the vampirish behaviours of the almajiris all by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:53am On May 20, 2012
Personally, one of the reasons I disliked buhari was because he thought he didn't need the south-east and south-south to win the election. Which...for me... showed utter disregard for us.
If that man ever becomes president, then it'll be a step backward for nigeria.
Not that I'm saying I'm a GEJ supporter. We don't have much options to choose from.

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by gbadexy(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2012
I still support and prefer buhari's presidency to this present administration but i think the man is not doing enough to caution these highly volatile illiterate mobs.his silence is a passive suport and i look for an opportunity to pass it along this to his camp that this is just damaging his image.as it is,if there is a better candidate than buhari by 2015 God willing,i will vote for that person.let all the good materials we have come out to be independent candidate if possible.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jdash123: 7:57am On May 20, 2012
They just will need to "dog and southern pagan baboons life.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:58am On May 20, 2012
I can athoritatively announce dat all northerners are stalk illitrates dats y dia so called celebrated scholars thrives on plagerism. Imagine northern niaraland fools supporting mob atak!! Shame on u idiots........... Powa go waka 4rm south south 2 south east and 4rm south east to south west. May d so called northern leaders die in shame.north na dry vagina l
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by saintneo(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2012
stereo: Personally, one of the reasons I disliked buhari was because he thought he didn't need the south-east and south-south to win the election. Which...for me... showed utter disregard for us.
Not that I'm saying I'm a GEJ supporter. We don't have much options to choose from.
Absolute!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Abagworo(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2012
stereo: Personally, one of the reasons I disliked buhari was because he thought he didn't need the south-east and south-south to win the election. Which...for me... showed utter disregard for us.

Please explain the step backwards. I think what we actually need is someone that will end corruption. Do you think that if Buhari was President, all these Fuel subsidy bruhaha will be left just like that?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Ozonna(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2012
ziccoit:

Breaking up Nigeria would take more than 20yrs. This would not come so easy as series of wars would ensue that would bring Nigeria to dust. Many life would be lost. In fact, you people would be begging to stay together again by the time it all ends.You secessionists should understand what you are asking for.

Then what do you suggest we do? I don't suppoort splitting of Nigeria but as it is now, I think its th e only option. Cos if GEJ rigged the 2011 elections,I assure you he won't need to rig 2015 elections. He will win simply by using the art that the hausa-fulani mastered DIVIDE N RULE which OBJ/GEJ are using.

The Northern elites do not know Boko Haram and Fulani warrior herdsmen are not helping their case at all. Also statements attributed to Buhari,Ciroma and Lawan Kaita are too not helping.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by MrGlobe(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2012
Inasmuch as I detest GEJ, I have to admit Buhari will never be Nigerian President. Thats why the dundee president won in th first place.

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:08am On May 20, 2012
A young girl allegedly led the attack when she collected sand and threw it at the vehicle in which the INEC chairman was riding. Then the youths, Sunday Vanguard learnt, in hundreds, began to hurl stones at Jega’s convoy. we must never look down on the weaker vessel, they have the potential for greatness as well as violence. Lets get ready, naija stability MIGHT be tilted by wo-pple :-/
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Rhino5dm: 8:11am On May 20, 2012
So how many south eastern states did he win while using Dr. chuba Okadigbo and Eme- Ezeoke as running mates? SHM @ usual tales of tales.

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:12am On May 20, 2012
mkpologwu: Buhari: I must marry u!

Naija: No, I've not recovered from d shock of my first marriage with u.

Buhari: I must marry u at all cost!

Naija: Pls not again, pls!

Buhari: By force! Otherwise ur hole will bleed come 2015!

Naija: Let's wait and see!

Jonathan is just making buhari feel like he's the best and when you look at that imbecilic president we have ruling us,I bet you'd want to admit it.A brutal buhari VS a -1 jonathan,what's the difference ?

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by tuoyoojo(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2012
True talk..I wonder y people r so myopia to d extent that they call for break up of nigeria...if nigeria breaks up it wud not be into 3 or 4 it wud definately be more dan 50 with d bloodshed,more poverty n more corruption.the only solution I foresee is wat happened in ghana and wats happenin in china where corrupt people r killed but once again the million dollar question comes..who in power is not correct who wud hav d moral jurisdication to kill other people
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2012
cogitoErgo: If they can do this to Jega, their own, imagine what will happen to the ordinary southerners come 2015! He who have hears let him hear now, the dog and the baboons will be soaked in blood, but will surely live to see the after effect of their war, but what of the grasses at the scene of the war?
Allow d foolish people to stay there make dem no run for their lives.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:23am On May 20, 2012
ismhab: I am just waiting for 2015 to come there will be "kare jini biri jini" if they rigged the election as usual.

that is what you are, have been, and will always be known for, ignorant fool! you and your kare jini biri jini master might not be alive to see 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Akpan107(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2012
jmaine: How interesting . . .This is what we were talking about . . . .So much for "Figurative Proverb" . . . .
The dogs and the baboons would really be soaked in BLooD. I like the Northerners for one thing, when they say something, they keep to their words, they dont make emty promises. I could remember when they said '' we will make this country ungovernable if Goodluck wins''. They were hapless to soak the first baboon in blood after Buhari's comments.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by BlackPikiN(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2012
When people say 2011 was rigged, do you mean PDP only rigged the election?
We have seen tones of pics that have proven that CPC rigged massively in the whole of Northern Nigeria.
There are evidences and one corper(IKECHUKWU) was killed because He refused. His post about the election in Northern Nigeria is still online for all you agents of destruction to see.

Satan punish BUHARI and his devilish group.
I repeat Buhari means destruction, no value for life, Buhari sums up everything evil!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by passionate88: 8:31am On May 20, 2012

so only when the bigot buhari is declared winner that you will accept the election to be free and fair?.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Alxmyr(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2012
[b][/b]
Abagworo: That 2011 elections will forever hunt Nigeria. It remains the most wicked rigging ever in the history of Nigeria. This one is small and I even predict serial killing of PDP politicians if rigging is attempted again in 2015. Buhari is the man holding Nigeria together today and we should appreciate that. His acceptance of defeat even though knowing fully well that he won the election is why Nigeria is at peace.

That blood sucking vampire must be your hero.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2012
ismhab:
Guy....i can see clearly that....ur brain is been powered by solar....
I dey tell u wat i see..u dis newly otondo way jux go Kazaure they follow me they drag... Were u there durin the post election crisis....mumu...
I stay one complete yr in Kazures....go and ask Gidan yellow...for my details.if @ all u kw were b Gidan yellow self...!
durin the post election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) / Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts / Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.