Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (18864 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by basadenet: 12:55pm On May 20, 2012
What do you expect from dumb skull Almajaris? Nothing because they are zombies that have been carefully brainwashed, so there thinking faculty is equal to 0.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jmaine: 12:56pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

Jmaine the truth is I like your comments, they keep raising the thing that are wrong with our President. I will respond to the ones I highlight above:
- Do you know that PTF under Buhari was described as "Alternative Government" by those who opposed it? Why? Because PTF was providing every Nigerians will ask of any government (roads, schools, health, etc). On what the South got, as I tell my people here in the East, lets get a government that works and then demand for our fair share of the National cake. Unfortunately, Jonathan is not working let alone demanding for a fare share - yet billions are disappearing.

- Perpetuating? No. That is one good thing in Nigeria, when you over stay your welcome (soldier or not), we will boldly tell you its time to go. Moreover, considering how deep we have sank, we need a leader that can look problem in the face and ask it to leave. Not one that will dine with corruption and be throwing fish bone at us.

You first sentence got me excited but waned after that .. .cos you barely said anything to counter what i said . .

What are the roads and other amenities BUhari PTF did in the south to rival the current democratic dispensation

and you did nothing to dispel the facts that Buhari would have preffered an Abacha perpetuation than this democratic dispensation . . .If he did not truncate democracy in the 80's . . we would have passed this stage since and our society would have been more politically mature where accountability is the watch word . . .

You blamed IBB "paddy paddy" govt as our woes . . .but who laid the foundation for IBB to simply "walk in" and occupy the seat for good 8 years. . . The simple answer is Buhari . . . No matter how you much you want to debate this . .Buhari is not a fan of democratic dispensation and processes . .no wonder he is too crude in his methodologies to occupy his "dream seat" he lost sheepishly to IBB . .

Wanna try again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by overkillR(f): 12:59pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

Bros, Buhari remains the most respected past and present in this country. If no strings are attached. Whether they will all vote for him in an election is a different issue altogether (because a lot of factors will be in play).

Just like the person of Fashola or Buhari, you do not have to like their ethic groups to like them because they are doing or did the best they can to make a difference.

Jonathan would have been in everybody's good book if he was siding with the people and cracking down on corrupt individuals, tell his corrupt associates to give him breathing space to work, turn up everyone he know that is sponsoring the terrorists. But for where? He is doing the opposite, smooth-taking us, afflicting pains to the people and appearing so dumb in everything he say and do.

In your dreams! Pls get off ur high horse! That guy can neva be the president of this country!!! If Buhari or El-rufai is d best cpc can offer then I see them loosing to GEJ( Though I wont vote for either).
Nigerians wants drastic change which Buhari or GEJ can't give. Nobody wants recycled politicians anymore.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Ozonna(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2012
lacasa: what goes around comes around.

what D youths R aggrieved abt is D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ jega in 2011 eelections Declared some unbelievable results even in areas where peoople were outright buhari supporters eg. Kano, katsina, nassarawa, gombe, kaduna, sokoto etc

GEJ was given d needed 25% in all this states D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ were pro buhari states aπϑ then in the south GEJ was churning up 99% of all votes with 95% turnout, in some places 99% sef. Haba? Even in elections in developed nations D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ is unrealistic

i dnt pity Jega cos he was naïve τ̅o accept such returns from his state commissioners instead of holding bak those lookong suspect n organising fresh ones where necessary

So are you saying that the xtians in states like Kano,Gombe,Kaduna and Nasarawa are not up to 25% of the voting population? Haba!!! We all know that there are huge xtian population who are indigenes of those states and GEJ won that election cos majority voted along Tribal and Religious lines. Please Sir get your facts right.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Ogosoga: 1:11pm On May 20, 2012
If people on NL that supposed to be educated is supporting violent from the north and also support Buhari’s comment of blood soak in 2015, then what do we expect the almajiri’s to do?
The northers are the problem of this country, they believed that power is their birth right, I wonder how anybody here in this country will think that Buhari won the 2011 election, if it is by free and fair he will not win, if it is by rigging he will not win because PDP is more popular and the only party that cut across all tribs.

How can Buhari be talking about rigging and he is encouraging blood shied?, First he ruled the country through a coup which is taking power by force, second, When he was toppled by Babamgida he never make this type of noise because Babangida was from the north. When NPN rigged the election for Shagari to be the president, I did not see what the Almajiris do because of the rigging of the Election, all the south never kill the north because of the rigging, Awolowo felt bad but the south west never go on killing the north nor make Nigeria ungovernable for Shagari.

In every part of the world rigging is one of the futures of election, even in the 2011 election, there are proves that Buhari also rigged election in the north. So why is he talking about rigging as if he no nothing about rigging?

Third, When Yar’adua immerge the winner of the previous election, nobody talked about PDP to be the more corrupt party, or is it in GEJ administration that all the corrupt people joined PDP?
I remember the statement made by late Yar’aradua, ‘’ I don’t know much of his cabinets, because they are imposed on him by the parthy. But with all this Nigeria was still at peace because yar’aradua is from the north.

Also, why won’t GEJ be weak in rulling the country? when Buhari and the northerners said, that they will make Nigeria ungovernable to GEJ, Simply because they never want the south to rule.
In 1993 election, Abiola won the election during Babangida administration, Babangida refused handing over power to Abiola, what did the north and the Almagiris do? Since they know how to fight against injustice? When the south struggled to fight against it and Ernest shonikan came to power, Abacha took over power illegally from him because he was a Southerner, was it because Ernest Shonikan was also weak? So it means that all the southerners are weak to rule the country except the north? This open the eyes of the south west and they join the struggle against the maginalisation from the north that brought OBJ to power, since what they were doing becomes more clear to Nigerians, they have no choice than to give power to OBJ who they knew very well that he will definitely return the power to them .
But today, after OBJ knows the north better and he is paying the north with their own coin.

I blame the north for the poor governance of GEJ because they don’t want south to rule them, for even one day, though, the south west is more of the problem, because without the south west support the north will amount to nothing, that is why the north always want to pally with them so as to get their aims, but now I believe that the south west is more wiser and the north has started losing seriously, that is the major confusion facing the north. Now Buhari is looking for Alliance with Baba Tinubu, knowing that without the south west they will amount to nothing.

Quote me: The north is equal to nothing without south west, I pity Buhari because he is opening most of our eyes the this, and the north will lose more of the south west, because south west have a very number of Christians which Boko Haram is killing, we also know of south west youth corpers from the west that lost their life due to this nonsense killing from the north.

Come 2015 election, if the only two candidate is GEJ and Buhari, I will vote for GEJ because Buhari has lost all the qualities of a leader, except there is a better Candidate like Fashiola or Rochas.
[b]If people on NL that supposed to be educated is supporting violent from the north and also support Buhari’s comment of blood soak in 2015, then what do we expect the almajiri’s to do?
The northers are the problem of this country, they believed that power is their birth right, I wonder how anybody here in this country will think that Buhari won the 2011 election, if it is by free and fair he will not win, if it is by rigging he will not win because PDP is more popular and the only party that cut across all tribs.

How can Buhari be talking about rigging and he is encouraging blood shied?, First he ruled the country through a coup which is taking power by force, second, When he was toppled by Babamgida he never make this type of noise because Babangida was from the north. When NPN rigged the election for Shagari to be the president, I did not see what the Almajiris do because of the rigging of the Election, all the south never kill the north because of the rigging, Awolowo felt bad but the south west never go on killing the north nor make Nigeria ungovernable for Shagari.

In every part of the world rigging is one of the futures of election, even in the 2011 election, there are proves that Buhari also rigged election in the north. So why is he talking about rigging as if he no nothing about rigging?

Third, When Yar’adua immerge the winner of the previous election, nobody talked about PDP to be the more corrupt party, or is it in GEJ administration that all the corrupt people joined PDP?
I remember the statement made by late Yar’aradua, ‘’ I don’t know much of his cabinets, because they are imposed on him by the parthy. But with all this Nigeria was still at peace because yar’aradua is from the north.

Also, why won’t GEJ be weak in rulling the country? when Buhari and the northerners said, that they will make Nigeria ungovernable to GEJ, Simply because they never want the south to rule.
In 1993 election, Abiola won the election during Babangida administration, Babangida refused handing over power to Abiola, what did the north and the Almagiris do? Since they know how to fight against injustice? When the south struggled to fight against it and Ernest shonikan came to power, Abacha took over power illegally from him because he was a Southerner, was it because Ernest Shonikan was also weak? So it means that all the southerners are weak to rule the country except the north? This open the eyes of the south west and they join the struggle against the maginalisation from the north that brought OBJ to power, since what they were doing becomes more clear to Nigerians, they have no choice than to give power to OBJ who they knew very well that he will definitely return the power to them .
But today, after OBJ knows the north better and he is paying the north with their own coin.

I blame the north for the poor governance of GEJ because they don’t want south to rule them, for even one day, though, the south west is more of the problem, because without the south west support the north will amount to nothing, that is why the north always want to pally with them so as to get their aims, but now I believe that the south west is more wiser and the north has started losing seriously, that is the major confusion facing the north. Now Buhari is looking for Alliance with Baba Tinubu, knowing that without the south west they will amount to nothing.

Quote me: The north is equal to nothing without south west, I pity Buhari because he is opening most of our eyes the this, and the north will lose more of the south west, because south west have a very number of Christians which Boko Haram is killing, we also know of south west youth corpers from the west that lost their life due to this nonsense killing from the north.

Come 2015 election, if the only two candidate is GEJ and Buhari, I will vote for GEJ because Buhari has lost all the qualities of a leader, except there is a better Candidate like Fashiola or Rochas.
[/b]If people on NL that supposed to be educated is supporting violent from the north and also support Buhari’s comment of blood soak in 2015, then what do we expect the almajiri’s to do?

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Ogosoga: 1:12pm On May 20, 2012
If people on NL that supposed to be educated is supporting violent from the north and also support Buhari’s comment of blood soak in 2015, then what do we expect the almajiri’s to do?
The northers is the problem of this country, they believed that power is their birth right, I wonder how anybody here in this country will think that Buhari won the 2011 election, if it is by free and fair he will not win, if it is by rigging he will not win because PDP is more popular and the only party that cut across all tribs.

2 Likes

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by vanstanzy(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2012
mozkunzult: but why should such thing happen..... jega is only a presiding officer and not the electorate... so many illitrates in d north they should better go to school.... cos even d man dey fight for never helped them during his time of rule not to talk of now when our money is no longer in thousands but billions no zillions angry

U'r not far from the truth, these northerners dont know n they cant know even when schooled. For the northerners, INGORANCE IS BLISS.
Why will the police confirm any story? Have we forgotten they always accomplices'.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by lacasa: 1:57pm On May 20, 2012
Ozonna:

So are you saying that the xtians in states like Kano,Gombe,Kaduna and Nasarawa are not up to 25% of the voting population? Haba!!! We all know that there are huge xtian population who are indigenes of those states and GEJ won that election cos majority voted along Tribal and Religious lines. Please Sir get your facts right.

Ђδω many xtians or sooutherners constitute 25% of let's say a population of a state like kano??

Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know wat 25% means??

Besides Ђδω many southerners remained in those states duuring the election?? It is a popular thing 4 nigerians τ̅o move τ̅o their hometowns b4 an election period.

Besides, it just duznt hold water D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ GEJ wld really get 25% in these areas no mata hw many ​ so​ called xtians/southerners were present, plus the 95 plus percent turnout in SE/SS states was a bullshit return, even analysts on foreign delegations τ̅o d election were alarmed as it was not represented on ground at d polling stations

Infact, it is simply unrealistic!!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by obongoboy: 2:00pm On May 20, 2012
mozkunzult: but why should such thing happen..... jega is only a presiding officer and not the electorate... so many illitrates in d north they should better go to school.... cos even d man dey fight for never helped them during his time of rule not to talk of now when our money is no longer in thousands but billions no zillions angry
what about us, we went to school but nothing to show for it. we voted for All the thiefs and 419s known All world over, All in the name of, he is from my region. you can padon them for lack of knowledge what about u thAt has phd in everything yet u don't know yr right from yr left. I voted for jonathan not pdp ...... educated illiterates. GIVE ME A BRAKE. B..A..S..T..A..R..D..S.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by icez: 2:01pm On May 20, 2012
what of all the under age voting in the north?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Teenaba(f): 3:00pm On May 20, 2012
Abagworo:

As if you are not aware of the security implication of that. You are part of the brainwashed people to always think of South or Religion when it comes to National interest. Think of competence and your unborn children's future.
Read what was written. They said Jega helped PDP to deprive the north of having Buhari as a president. Does that sound like "one Nigeria" to you? You are the completely brainwashed one.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Abagworo(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2012
icez: @ Abagworo

And what do you know about edo?

I know little about Edo but the Governor has not hidden the fact that there are threats to his life from PDP and it is all over the news how they went to the Oba and he boldly and openly dismissed their romance. Most of the views I've seen on net and the Edo people I know in Rivers State want Oshiomole.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Abagworo(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2012
Teenaba:
Read what was written. They said Jega helped PDP to deprive the north of having Buhari as a president. Does that sound like "one Nigeria" to you? You are the completely brainwashed one.

If Jega was an Igboman, people like you will be quick to claim that Jega was attacked because of his ethnicity.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Novice1(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Na jigawa i do my NYSC...and na this same Kazaure i dey for that one yrs....i kw wat dis almajiris can do.....even somtins ..they will slap copas, throw dem stone...we kw go fit talk,even we GEJ was decleared winner ..they threthen to kill all dis copas in that Kazaure..they ar all animal.......we were al livin in fear ....!
I fenk God for JEGA's life...

Bloody Liar.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by kutchs: 3:40pm On May 20, 2012
I find it troubling that some pple are commending the mob attack on JEGA. It is really troubling and disheartening. It is not the northern youths to declare Buhari winner but INEC‘s, so if INEC sees evidence to declare GEJ winner who are the youth to say otherwise.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by omenziate(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2012
Was privileged to serve in d north during d last election and I was forced to register countless almajiris wit the northern popular saying dat ur brodas are doing d same in d south. Even ma students who are in JSS 1 claim to b "sha torques". Buhari is equally as corrupt as GEJ likewise CPC vis a vis PDP just dat d bigger and better "rigger" won. Wat happened to d likes of Fashola , donald duke, pat utomi. I am tired of seeing an ex-military man or a clueless president. We need fresh men with ingenuous ideas who have been tested not all dis buhari, CPC,PDP thieves.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Wisdytech(m): 3:51pm On May 20, 2012
POLITICs IN NIGERIA! Illitracy wn kil villagers oo! MORE SCHOOL PLS! Dj Wisdytech
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by icez: 3:52pm On May 20, 2012
Abagworo:

I know little about Edo but the Governor has not hidden the fact that there are threats to his life from PDP and it is all over the news how they went to the Oba and he boldly and openly dismissed their romance. Most of the views I've seen on net and the Edo people I know in Rivers State want Oshiomole.

I can see you know little of edo.
However, what i am saying is; if the governor has done what he has said, he should not be afraid.
He should stop making noise and insulting people. he should just go and prepare for the election. angry
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by AAAdam(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2012
Austine.E:
The north has continuously shown that the are the albatross of this country,a region built on crude,unrefined violent culture!All it takes for innocent blood to get spilled in the streets of north,is one unguided statement from their theiving elites.As long as Nigeria keep existing as one,it will always be one step forward two steps backward,courtesy of the North!Buhari has shown either by associatn or his utterances that he has no intension of being a national leader,he has always positioned himself as a Fulani Hausa leader and let it remain that way....when Yaradua was half-dead and GEJ was meant to take over and the drama that played out,people like Buhari never said or condemn the action,cos anything north is right and Just!His fulani tribes men has been ravaging the minority christain northern tribes in the worst form of brutality and yet Buhari has nt deemed it fit to condemn the act or call them to order!
Is he a member of arm force or judge?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by AAAdam(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Na jigawa i do my NYSC...and na this same Kazaure i dey for that one yrs....i kw wat dis almajiris can do.....even somtins ..they will slap copas, throw dem stone...we kw go fit talk,even we GEJ was decleared winner ..they threthen to kill all dis copas in that Kazaure..they ar all animal.......we were al livin in fear ....!
I fenk God for JEGA's life...
4d all 1yr u do there no any one wey do better tin 4u?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by AAAdam(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2012
ismhab: I am just waiting for 2015 to come there will be "kare jini biri jini" if they rigged the election as usual.
Tell dem. Cos there will be no room 4 dat one 2015. Most esp. In d north where pdp rigged last election.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Josh316(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2012
cogitoErgo: If they can do this to Jega, their own, imagine what will happen to the ordinary southerners come 2015! He who have hears let him hear now, the dog and the baboons will be soaked in blood, but will surely live to see the after effect of their war, but what of the grasses at the scene of the war?
WORD!!! angry
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by MichaelAvede: 5:20pm On May 20, 2012
Jaga go and tank ur God. By na u 4 don go away 4rom nigeria wel he 4 nor pain me
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by AAAdam(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2012
Godjone: Wen i said d hausa fulani ppl are haters of christains, ppl wil cal me a fanatic. Imagine a young gal was d first 2 throw sand at Jega. Wat a bleeping violent and misheavious ppl. D mentality dat dey wil rule 4eva is stil swiming in their sub-conscience. Dey wil neva be hapy 2 see a christain president in 9jiria. But wit dis, i am asuring all of dem dat weda dey lyk xtains or not, Jonathan wil stil go 4 second term. Pdp and dia riggers either by hook or crook wil make it realisable and at d end of his second term, d presidency wil be directed 2 d east. 8yrs 4 an ibo president den it becom d turn of d yorubas. Woe to northern muslims because dey wil neva rule dis con3 again until 9ja devide period
Guy! Do u tink say dat yr east vote go de ok GEJ? Cos south no go vote ram & 4 north any one wey say he go rig 4ram 2015, " JIKI MAGAYE"
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Tinynita(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2012
Kpakam.....
We dnt need buhari again.
We dnt need a muslim extremist.
We dnt want 2 b governed by sharia law.
We dnt wana b ruled by d fulani's...their rightful place is in d bush chasing cows.
D north(muslims) has ntin 2 offer this our beloved country.
Am nt a GEJ supporter bt he is far beta than buhari
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

Good candid response . .so whichever way . . .it's either the PDP lose or some innocent souls lose their heads . . .

Jmaine, I still don't understand your keen support for GEJ. Other than being an Ibibio man.
Atleast Beaf tries to throw a few lies here and there, but I just can't point out why you think GEJ is the main deal.

Nigeria is so fcukked up that the only ppl who we see campaigning in 2015 are GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu, . . . . and. . . .
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 20, 2012
cogitoErgo: He who have hears let him hear now,

What about those of us who don't have hears, what are we to do now, eh? undecided
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 20, 2012
Tinynita: I've neva liked dat buhari guy.
Buhari is a loser so he should tuck his ass in d grave.
All those calling 4 d brk up of Nigeria dnt knw wat they r talking abt.
Sudan's brk up took them 40yrs of war....Nigeria's own may b worst so we dnt pray 4 a brk up.
Buhari would neva become d President of this our beloved country.
Buhari is just fighting a war he has already lost.
Dat buhari may want sharia law in every state in Nigeria wen he is president.
Buhari can only become president in hell.

How old are you? Instead of sounding like you're uneducated with every post, why don't you go pick up some history books and read about Buhari's achievements in just 18 Months as Head of Nigeria, then compare it to your dear GEJ's tenure so far?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 5:41pm On May 20, 2012
vanstanzy:

U'r not far from the truth, these northerners dont know n they cant know even when schooled. For the northerners, INGORANCE IS BLISS.
Why will the police confirm any story? Have we forgotten they always accomplices'.

If all that rubbish you wrote is your symbole of you "schooled" then sorry for you.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 5:45pm On May 20, 2012
Tinynita: Kpakam.....
We dnt need buhari again.
We dnt need a muslim extremist.
We dnt want 2 b governed by sharia law.
We dnt wana b ruled by d fulani's...their rightful place is in d bush chasing cows.
D north(muslims) has ntin 2 offer this our beloved country.
Am nt a GEJ supporter bt he is far beta than buhari
What is GEJ'S achievement that made him far better than Buhari. You are realy a brainwashed owner of a tinybiggoted brain.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by AAAdam(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2012
Ozonna:

You ar right tribal & religious played a roll de last elec But, if 2say na only xtians vote 4him he could have get dat %. Bad way muslim wey de 4pdp voted 4GEJ. They also rigged.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 5:52pm On May 20, 2012
icez:

I can see you know little of edo.
However, what i am saying is; if the governor has done what he has said, he should not be afraid.
He should stop making noise and insulting people. he should just go and prepare for the election. angry

Hahahhaha. See this maga, do you realy think fair elections is in PDP's dictionary. Unless they know that hell will be let loose if they rig your elections they will not thread softly.
They know better with Edo. Like in Benue Akume won elections because of the fear of the aftermath of a rigged elections so shall it be in Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa / Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos / FG Meets NLC Leaders At 7pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.