Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (18865 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 6:01pm On May 20, 2012
A A Adam: You ar right tribal & religious played a roll de last elec But, if 2say na only xtians vote 4him he could have get dat %. Bad way muslim wey de 4pdp voted 4GEJ. They also rigged.

Because Buhati is from the North and a Muslim some people give it a sectional colour. One day the bagger who will continue with the bad governance perpatuated by the PDP will come from the North after we have suffered from their goverment for the next 25 years, since some people think that PDP SHOULD CONTINUE FOR THAT LONG SO LONG AS A PERSON FROM THEIR END IS THERE.
Fact remains that if we continue to lick PDP'S ASS we all suffer it.

And for some of the fools saying north this and that. Northerners and Muslims are part of that PDP robbers gangbanging, raping, and BOMBING our asses under the leadership of GEJ even on Independance day.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by calaway: 6:01pm On May 20, 2012
A A Adam: Tell dem. Cos there will be no room 4 dat one 2015. Most esp. In d north where pdp rigged last election.

you know the non repentant Hausa killers when you read them. It is your own BLOOD(JINI) and that of your Hausa kindred that will be spilt across the length and breath of Nigeria if one southerner/christian is murdered again in that hell of a north you call your own come 2015 cos of some election result. The entire Nation is ready and waiting for you. PARASITES!!!

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by AAAdam(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2012
lacasa:

Ђδω many xtians or sooutherners constitute 25% of let's say a population of a state like kano??

Do U̶̲̥̅̊ know wat 25% means??

Besides Ђδω many southerners remained in those states duuring the election?? It is a popular thing 4 nigerians τ̅o move τ̅o their hometowns b4 an election period.

Besides, it just duznt hold water D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ GEJ wld really get 25% in these areas no mata hw many ​ so​ called xtians/southerners were present, plus the 95 plus percent turnout in SE/SS states was a bullshit return, even analysts on foreign delegations τ̅o d election were alarmed as it was not represented on ground at d polling stations

Infact, it is simply unrealistic!!
U mind dem? No b story de de fabricat,
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by icez: 6:11pm On May 20, 2012
bakila:

Hahahhaha. See this maga, do you realy think fair elections is in PDP's dictionary. Unless they know that hell will be let loose if they rig your elections they will not thread softly.
They know better with Edo. Like in Benue Akume won elections because of the fear of the aftermath of a rigged elections so shall it be in Edo.

Be very careful what you say to me. angry
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by icez: 6:12pm On May 20, 2012
calaway:

you know the non repentant Hausa killers when you read them. It is your own BLOOD(JINI) and that of your Hausa kindred that will be spilt across the length and breath of Nigeria if one southerner/christian is murdered again in that hell of a north you call your own come 2015 cos of some election result. The entire Nation is ready and waiting for you. PARASITES!!!

Well said.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2012
Tinynita: Kpakam.....
We dnt need buhari again.
We dnt need a muslim extremist.
We dnt want 2 b governed by sharia law.
We dnt wana b ruled by d fulani's...their rightful place is in d bush chasing cows.
D north(muslims) has ntin 2 offer this our beloved country.
Am nt a GEJ supporter bt he is far beta than buhari

So after being in the Government Houses since 1999 - 2012 (13yrs none stop), tell atleast one thing Jonathan has done that makes him so dear to your heart a Nigerian Leader?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by pdpiperpippen: 6:18pm On May 20, 2012
U hail the villian and stone the hero, wot an irony.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jmaine: 6:19pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Jmaine, I still don't understand your keen support for GEJ. [size=18pt]Other than being an Ibibio man.[/size]

I owe you no explanation as to why i chose to support GEJ . .and you allowed Odumchi "cartonized" jokes get to you cheesy . . .Anyway am not an Ibibio man even though i understand their lingua and way of life . . .

*Ileke-IdI:

Atleast Beaf tries to throw a few lies here and there, but I just can't point out why you think GEJ is the main deal.

Am entitled to my right to chose and support whom ever, without soliciting for people's opinion and blessing . . I have faith and believe that his tenure will usher in something good before it expires . ..and

GEJ presidency is a clear signal to the end of the false "Northern Hegemony" over the south . . .and i support that 150% . . .

*Ileke-IdI:

Nigeria is so fcukked up that the only ppl who we see campaigning in 2015 are GEJ, Buhari, Tinubu, . . . . and. . . .

As we mature politically . . .more worthy Nigerians . . .will develop courage to make themselves available for service without recourse to fear or intimidation . . . . . .
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

I owe you no explanation as to why i chose to support GEJ . .and you allowed Odumchi "cartonized" jokes get to you cheesy . . .Anyway am not an Ibibio man even though i understand their lingua and way of life . . .

Am entitled to my right to chose and support whom ever, without soliciting for people's opinion and blessing . . I have faith that his tenure will usher in something good before it expires . ..and

GEJ presidency is a clear signal to the end of the false "Northern Hegemony" over the south . . .and i support that 150% . . .
As we mature politically . . .more worthy Nigerians . . .will develop courage to make themselves available for service without recourse to fear or intimidation . . . . . .

Ehrrrm, never said you didn't have that right.

Neither did I ask you to stop supporting GEJ. I only asked "Why"?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by AAAdam(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2012
icez: what of all the under age voting in the north?
whom shall you blame 4dat one? Is JEGA or Buhari? And do you de party they voted 4?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jmaine: 6:29pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrrm, never said you didn't have that right.

Neither did I ask you to stop supporting GEJ. I only asked "Why"?

read my post again and see my summarized reasons . . .
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Tinynita(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2012
kingoflag:

How old are you? Instead of sounding like you're uneducated with every post, why don't you go pick up some history books and read about Buhari's achievements in just 18 Months as Head of Nigeria, then compare it to your dear GEJ's tenure so far?
Age has got notin 2 do wit maturity or rather ur way of reasoning.
Last tym i checked, buhari was under Idiagbon.
Idiagbon did everytin in d 18 months n nt buhari.
I knw u r fustrated n it really shows.
Ur opinion doesn't matter 2 me so shut ur trap

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2012
Tinynita:

You are very deluded. As the asked you earlier, How Old Are You? You reason like kid. I mean how can you say Buhari is under Idiagbon? That is a fish brain level.

Or you also believe that Jonathan is under Sambo? As I said earlier, Jonathan have lowered every standards to the pits that as his supporter, you are very comfortable with such ignorance.

Buhari is a great leader that is result oriented in all he does, allow those that work with him the liberty to carry out their responsibilities. The same cannot be said for the one that in charge now.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Tinynita(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2012
bakila:
What is GEJ'S achievement that made him far better than Buhari. You are realy a brainwashed owner of a tinybiggoted brain.
Frm ur name "baKILa" , it shows dat u r just lyk ur boss buhari...u r a killer lyk him.
So shut d Bleep up n bounce out coz u sound lyk a serial killer.
We dnt need u n ur boss going abt killing innocent souls.
He can only become a president in hell.
U muslim extremist
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Tinynita(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

You are very deluded. As the asked you earlier, How Old Are You? You reason like kid. I mean how can you say Buhari is under Idiagbon? That is a fish brain level.

Or you also believe that Jonathan is under Sambo? As I said earlier, Jonathan have lowered every standards to the pits that as his supporter, you are very comfortable with such ignorance.

Buhari is a great leader that is result oriented in all he does, allow those that work with him the liberty to carry out their responsibilities. The same cannot be said for the one that in charge now.
c who is calling 1 a fish brain wen u r brainless(clueless).
Wen i said buhari was under Idiagbon, i actually meant Idiagbon did everytin.
I dnt knw hw wat i said actually affected a gud 4 ntin lyk u.
Lyk i said b4 am nt a GEJ supporter bt i would choose him anytime anyday than choose buhari.u said we shuld allow them cari out out their responsibility n they r definitely doing dat by killing of innocent Nigerians.
D souls dat has wasted since last yr April wil all b required @ ur hands n dat of ur boss buhari.
Besides mind ur biz.
Extremist pls u gat ur own opinion n i gat mine....so leave me 2 mine while i leave u 2 urs
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by calaway: 7:04pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

YES MR EGIFT "BUHARI IS A GREAT LEADER" A PROVEN REGIONAL ONE, ALONG WITH ALL THE BLOODLETTING TENDENCIES OF THE REGION HE SPEARHEADS.

BUT YOU MUST ALL READ THE WRITTING ON THE WALL ALL NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF LOSING LOVED ONES IN THE NORTH. IS BUHARI FOLLOWERS TOW THE LINE OF VIOLENCE OVER SOME ELECTION RESULTS. I ASSURE IT IS THE BLOOD OF THE HAUSA MAN THAT WILL FLOW FREELY IN S/S.S/E,S/W AND N/C MANY PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL MAKE SURE THIS HAPPENS.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2012
Tinynita:
Buhari was "under" Idiagbon just because he was successful in Governance? We know your type, by 2015 when you losers decide to spin the tale of this disaster presently heading the Nigerian Govt., GEJ will be "under" Namadi Sambo. May the good Lord help you deceitful beasts and split that country soonest because evil and good clearly shouldn't be in the same room.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by kutchs: 7:06pm On May 20, 2012
@egift reading ur posts on this thread makes me want to throw up. It is troubling that a sane person as u claim to be can support the mob attack on JEGA just bc u dont lyk Jonathan. May I ask u why Buhari thinks election is free and fair only when he wins.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Ogosoga: 7:18pm On May 20, 2012
If people on NL that supposed to be educated is supporting violent from the north and also support Buhari’s comment of blood soak in 2015, then what do we expect the almajiri’s to do?
The northers is the problem of this country, they believed that power is their birth right, I wonder how anybody here in this country will think that Buhari won the 2011 election, if it is by free and fair he will not win, if it is by rigging he will not win because PDP is more popular and the only party that cut across all tribs.

How can Buhari be talking about rigging and he is encouraging blood shied?, First he ruled the country through a coup which is taking power by force, second, When he was toppled by Babamgida he never make this type of noise because Babangida was from the north. When NPN rigged the election for Shagari to be the president, I did not see what the Almajiris do because of the rigging of the Election, all the south never kill the north because of the rigging, Awolowo felt bad but the south west never go on killing the north nor make Nigeria ungovernable for Shagari.

In every part of the world rigging is one of the futures of election, even in the 2011 election, there are proves that Buhari also rigged election in the north. So why is he talking about rigging as if he no nothing about rigging?

Third, When Yar’adua immerge the winner of the previous election, nobody talked about PDP to be the more corrupt party, or is it in GEJ administration that all the corrupt people joined PDP?
I remember the statement made by late Yar’aradua, ‘’ I don’t know much of his cabinets, because they are imposed on him by the parthy. But with all this Nigeria was still at peace because yar’aradua is from the north.

Also, why won’t GEJ be weak in rulling the country? when Buhari and the northerners said, that they will make Nigeria ungovernable to GEJ, Simply because they never want the south to rule.
In 1993 election, Abiola won the election during Babangida administration, Babangida refused handing over power to Abiola, what did the north and the Almagiris do? Since they know how to fight against injustice? When the south struggled to fight against it and Ernest shonikan came to power, Abacha took over power illegally from him because he was a Southerner, was it because Ernest Shonikan was also weak? So it means that all the southerners are weak to rule the country except the north? This open the eyes of the south west and they join the struggle against the maginalisation from the north that brought OBJ to power, since what they were doing becomes more clear to Nigerians, they have no choice than to give power to OBJ who they knew very well that he will definitely return the power to them .
But today, after OBJ knows the north better and he is paying the north with their own coin.

I blame the north for the poor governance of GEJ because they don’t want south to rule them, for even one day, though, the south west is more of the problem, because without the south west support the north will amount to nothing, that is why the north always want to pally with them so as to get their aims, but now I believe that the south west is more wiser and the north has started losing seriously, that is the major confusion facing the north. Now Buhari is looking for Alliance with Baba Tinubu, knowing that without the south west they will amount to nothing.

Quote me: The north is equal to nothing without south west, I pity Buhari because he is opening most of our eyes the this, and the north will lose more of the south west, because south west have a very number of Christians which Boko Haram is killing, we also know of south west youth corpers from the west that lost their life due to this nonsense killing from the north.

Come 2015 election, if the only two candidate is GEJ and Buhari, I will vote for GEJ because Buhari has lost all the qualities of a leader, except there is a better Candidate like Fashiola or Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2012
kutchs: @egift reading ur posts on this thread makes me want to throw up. It is troubling that a sane person as u claim to be can support the mob attack on JEGA just bc u dont lyk Jonathan. May I ask u why Buhari thinks election is free and fair only when he wins.

You got it wrong:
- I have not made any comment in support or against the attack on JEGA. My comments are against politicians that rig elections.
- As a person, I support the full weight of the law on those who steal the people's mandate during elections. I must also note that till date those who steal mandates are very free to walk around.
- My problem with Jonathan is just simple; he is protecting individuals and groups that are attacking Nigerians. If he have evidence that Buhari is culpable, arrest and prosecute him. And do the same for everyone else who is against this nation (irrespective of his political party, religion or ethnicity).

But long as he keeps protecting the "cabals", I will always consider him their gang leader. These are my stand.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by calaway: 7:46pm On May 20, 2012
@EGIFT
FIRST THIS:
egift:
egift:

THEN THIS

You got it wrong:
- I have not made any comment in support or against the attack on JEGA. My comments are against politicians that rig elections.
- As a person, I support the full weight of the law on those who steal the people's mandate during elections. I must also note that till date those who steal mandates are very free to walk around.
- My problem with Jonathan is just simple; he is protecting individuals and groups that are attacking Nigerians. If he have evidence that Buhari is culpable, arrest and prosecute him. And do the same for everyone else who is against this nation (irrespective of his political party, religion or ethnicity).

But long as he keeps protecting the "cabals", I will always consider him their gang leader. These are my stand.

YOU ARE STARTING TO MAKE A LITTLE SENSE.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 20, 2012
Sentiments!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2012
calaway: @EGIFT
FIRST THIS:

YOU ARE STARTING TO MAKE A LITTLE SENSE.

I am in support of prosecuting everyone that is troubling this nation. But when prosecuting only Buhari while those battalions of criminals in PDP that are being shielded by the presidency, is the only thing that make sense to you, then your head examined.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by calaway: 8:39pm On May 20, 2012
Ebong Tami: Sentiments!

OHH EBONG HOW I WISH YOU WERE A CORPER POSTED TO BAUCHI/YOBE/KANO/KADUNA IN 2011 TO SERVE HIS FATHERLAND. I WISH YOU WORKED IN THE UN BUILDING IN ABUJA. I WSH YOU WHERE AT THE GATE OF THIS DAY NEWSPAPER WHEN THOSE THAT WHER ANGRY WITH THE "INJUSTICE" OF 2011 VETTED OUT THEIR ANGER.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by calaway: 8:45pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

I am in support of prosecuting everyone that is troubling this nation. But when prosecuting only Buhari while those battalions of criminals in PDP that are being shielded by the presidency, is the only thing that make sense to you, then your head examined.
READ THE EMBOLED. YOU TALK FROM BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH (OR DID YOU SAY ONE PART FROM THE ORIFICE ON YOUR HEAD AND THE OTHER FROM YOUR THAT YOU SMELLY ORIFICE)YOU CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2012
Here are things that have been said about Buhari:
- “Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined man. He has managed to cut the image of a person who abhors corruption genuinely”. - Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC Daily Trust - 27th Feb. 2007,
- “Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and PATRIOTIC leader" - Chief Olu Falae - ThisDay Newspaper, 23rd March 2007,
- "Buhari took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest ”. - President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, Not My Will.

Can we have an independent comment on Mr Luck? Comparing Buhari to Jonathan is like Day and Night, respectively.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Afam4eva(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2012
2015 will be very bloody I tell you. Any southerner who remains in the north in 2015 is q foool.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2012
Ogosoga: If people on NL that supposed to be educated is supporting violent from the north and also support Buhari’s comment of blood soak in 2015, then what do we expect the almajiri’s to do?
The northers is the problem of this country, they believed that power is their birth right, I wonder how anybody here in this country will think that Buhari won the 2011 election, if it is by free and fair he will not win, if it is by rigging he will not win because PDP is more popular and the only party that cut across all tribs.

How can Buhari be talking about rigging and he is encouraging blood shied?, First he ruled the country through a coup which is taking power by force, second, When he was toppled by Babamgida he never make this type of noise because Babangida was from the north. When NPN rigged the election for Shagari to be the president, I did not see what the Almajiris do because of the rigging of the Election, all the south never kill the north because of the rigging, Awolowo felt bad but the south west never go on killing the north nor make Nigeria ungovernable for Shagari.

In every part of the world rigging is one of the futures of election, even in the 2011 election, there are proves that Buhari also rigged election in the north. So why is he talking about rigging as if he no nothing about rigging?

Third, When Yar’adua immerge the winner of the previous election, nobody talked about PDP to be the more corrupt party, or is it in GEJ administration that all the corrupt people joined PDP?
I remember the statement made by late Yar’aradua, ‘’ I don’t know much of his cabinets, because they are imposed on him by the parthy. But with all this Nigeria was still at peace because yar’aradua is from the north.

Also, why won’t GEJ be weak in rulling the country? when Buhari and the northerners said, that they will make Nigeria ungovernable to GEJ, Simply because they never want the south to rule.
In 1993 election, Abiola won the election during Babangida administration, Babangida refused handing over power to Abiola, what did the north and the Almagiris do? Since they know how to fight against injustice? When the south struggled to fight against it and Ernest shonikan came to power, Abacha took over power illegally from him because he was a Southerner, was it because Ernest Shonikan was also weak? So it means that all the southerners are weak to rule the country except the north? This open the eyes of the south west and they join the struggle against the maginalisation from the north that brought OBJ to power, since what they were doing becomes more clear to Nigerians, they have no choice than to give power to OBJ who they knew very well that he will definitely return the power to them .
But today, after OBJ knows the north better and he is paying the north with their own coin.

I blame the north for the poor governance of GEJ because they don’t want south to rule them, for even one day, though, the south west is more of the problem, because without the south west support the north will amount to nothing, that is why the north always want to pally with them so as to get their aims, but now I believe that the south west is more wiser and the north has started losing seriously, that is the major confusion facing the north. Now Buhari is looking for Alliance with Baba Tinubu, knowing that without the south west they will amount to nothing.

Quote me: The north is equal to nothing without south west, I pity Buhari because he is opening most of our eyes the this, and the north will lose more of the south west, because south west have a very number of Christians which Boko Haram is killing, we also know of south west youth corpers from the west that lost their life due to this nonsense killing from the north.

Come 2015 election, if the only two candidate is GEJ and Buhari, I will vote for GEJ because Buhari has lost all the qualities of a leader, except there is a better Candidate like Fashiola or Rochas.

I read 3 lines of your post and I immediately developed a headache.

You know what I thought of during those 3 torturous lines?

"If only GEJ and co would be less greedy and invest some of their stolen loot in education."
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by TechRev: 9:24pm On May 20, 2012
egift: Here are things that have been said about Buhari:
- “Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined man. He has managed to cut the image of a person who abhors corruption genuinely”. - Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC Daily Trust - 27th Feb. 2007,
- “Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and PATRIOTIC leader" - Chief Olu Falae - ThisDay Newspaper, 23rd March 2007,
- "Buhari took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest ”. - President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, Not My Will.

Can we have an independent comment on Mr Luck? Comparing Buhari to Jonathan is like Day and Night, respectively.

YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE WHAT WOLE SOYINKA SAID ABOUT BUHARI, YOU ALSO FORGOT WHAT FELA KUTI SAID ABOUT BUHARI. ANIMAL IN WHAT SKIN?

Why cant the north find a good candidate? like Tambuwal??
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Beaf: 9:31pm On May 20, 2012
Abagworo:

If you observe the way Theodore Orji of Abia State was attacked in Aba for his incompetence, you will realize that change is smelling across the country. In 2015, I foresee a very deadly crisis from Gubernatorial to Presidential elections if this 2011 kind of rigging is attempted again.

Oh, shut up!
You always foresee deadly this and deadly that. Where is the deadly Ibibio militant group you promised?
Don't worry, bro, one of these days the SSS will take interest in you.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Beaf: 9:38pm On May 20, 2012
Abagworo:

People have failed to realize Buhari is the reason for peace in this country. Buhari is not as radical as the oppositions in some African countries like Zimbabwe. With a followership of over 70million, if Buhari calls for mass action, no Army or police or even bomb can solve the crisis. He did well not to call for mass action after that 2011 rigging.

Maybe you think almajiri's can face tanks.

Comedy! grin
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2012
TechRev:

YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE WHAT WOLE SOYINKA SAID ABOUT BUHARI, YOU ALSO FORGOT WHAT FELA KUTI SAID ABOUT BUHARI. ANIMAL IN WHAT SKIN?

Why cant the north find a good candidate? like Tambuwal??

What stop you from posting it? Please do, so we can have a brighter picture. And don't forget to tell about Jonathan too.

Bros its not about the North for me, its a Nigeria question. As an Igboman, am only interest in good leadership for this nation - we no dey carry last on a level playing field.

BTW, which Tambuwal, the one that is joined in the hip with Bankole? Bro, just tell us something good about Jonathan for the last 13yrs he have been in Government House.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamu Mohammed Confirmed As Inspector General Of Police (IGP) / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years / Bode George: Why Buhari Can’t Win The War Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.