Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (18867 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:
Maybe you think almajiri's can face tanks. Comedy! grin

Beaf, not just the North, every Nigerian now face tanks just because of the cowboy wannabe.

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2012
The worst that can happen is a riot, Nigeria cannot divide, let us settle that in our heart and stop fighting it. The break up of Nigeria is only possible if the military is divided but for now, the military is a single family. Think on what you can do for your region by playing your part in the regional economic transformation programme be it the south-south, south-west and what have you. Show restrait on your temper when things seems not to go your way because the youth that can control their temper has mastery over the others. Let me borrow you this advice, in politics, there is no friend or foe forever, if we insult and kill ourselves for the politicians, they will come and reconcile on the graves of the victims, who is then the looser?

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Beaf: 10:19pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

Beaf, not just the North, every Nigerian now face tanks just because of the cowboy wannabe.

I can assure you that in 2015, if Buhari as much as causes the death of a single innocent, he will regret the day he was born.
Wanna bet? cool
His freedom is only useful now cos he is a wrecking self-destructing fool. When people raise sectional sentiment as a political tool, all you need is a Buhari to decisively implode their plans (as usual).

2 Likes

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by petertosh: 10:30pm On May 20, 2012

FRESH AIR
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

I can assure you that in 2015, if Buhari as much as causes the death of a single innocent, he will regret the day he was born.
Wanna bet? cool
His freedom is only useful now cos he is a wrecking self-destructing fool. When people raise sectional sentiment as a political tool, all you need is a Buhari to decisively implode their plans (as usual).

Says the thug! I dey laugh. Keep deluding yourself and be blowing up hot air. Severally I have told you that I cut you some slack just for the understanding that you were extremely molested as a kid. Which have made you insult and abuse people around.

We also are aware that only those you regard are the Politicians that speak the Looted money language. Keep dancing n[size=1pt].[/size]aked at the market square.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Beaf: 10:49pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

Say the thug! I dey laugh. Keep deluding yourself and be blowing up hot air. Severally I have told you that I cut you some slack just for the understanding that you were extremely molested as a kid. Which have made you insult and abuse people around.

We also are aware that only those you regard are the Politicians that speak the Looted money language. Keep dancing n[size=1pt].[/size]aked at the market square.

Daft.

@topic
There are laws in the country and Buhari is not above the law. Right now, he is only of strategic use as a wrecking fool.
Come 2015, let him test himself and he will learn ABC afresh. cool
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by mabcos: 11:32pm On May 20, 2012
ziccoit:

Breaking up Nigeria would take more than 20yrs. This would not come so easy as series of wars would ensue that would bring Nigeria to dust. Many life would be lost. In fact, you people would be begging to stay together again by the time it all ends.You secessionists should understand what you are asking for.
They kiddinly vomits this break-up on line stupidly & ignorrantly. Surely they feel they'll then be too few for the oil money, not knowing that they'll become too few to withstand any foriegn occupation & domination because of the oil. They might not even survive the war!!!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by omenziate(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2012
TechRev:

YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE WHAT WOLE SOYINKA SAID ABOUT BUHARI, YOU ALSO FORGOT WHAT FELA KUTI SAID ABOUT BUHARI. ANIMAL IN WHAT SKIN?

Why cant the north find a good candidate? like Tambuwal??

Which Tambuwal, d one dat smiles like one wit Down syndrome on TV? D dude reeks of incompetence abeg. Fashola, Pat utomi and donald duke and we might have competent pple. Enof of dis buhari glorification, d dude is shameless bigot and a Killer. He might b gone before 2015 sef. Who knows?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2012
In His Former Appointment - As the Chief Sycophant of Delta State
Below is Beaf, Ibori and the 40 Thieves - after they subverted justice and got the court to declare they had No Case to answer. It was this gig that land him his current engagement.

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Beaf: 12:17am On May 21, 2012
^
Everybody knows you to be a shameless liar and a fool already.
Your fellow id!ot tried that stunt until I posted my thoughts on Ibori practically as soon as I joined NL and while Ibori was still powerful.

You people will continue lying like your lord, buhari the baboon and dog.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bknight: 6:05am On May 21, 2012
I used to be a huge fan of d general. But recent developments makes me reconsider ♍Ɣ stand.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by abdurrazaq(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2012
If an election actually take place in 2015, I may have to save myself the trouble of voting in somebody that may end up being a ‘weakling‘ or an ‘extremist‘
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Tinynita(f): 6:50am On May 21, 2012
kingoflag: Buhari was "under" Idiagbon just because he was successful in Governance? We know your type, by 2015 when you losers decide to spin the tale of this disaster presently heading the Nigerian Govt., GEJ will be "under" Namadi Sambo. May the good Lord help you deceitful beasts and split that country soonest because evil and good clearly shouldn't be in the same room.
u r a disgrace 2 ur people.
U r a wasted product.
U n ur boss r blood suckers.
U dnt have 2 make me lyk u serial killers.
Blood sucking demons dat have so much blood on ur hands.
God wil judge u 4 supporting blood shed.
D blood of our fallen brothers would b required @ u hands.
Fustrated extremist dat wants 2 force his ideas on me.
U were born premature n 4 dat reason ur brain did nt develop.
Bloodsuckers
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by mandsignal(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2012
Jenams: Nigeria will surely break up I̶̲̥̅̊n 2015 from †ЂΞ look of tins, & its sure goin τ̅o be bloody ǰUsτ like buhari said.
egift:

What stop you from posting it? Please do, so we can have a brighter picture. And don't forget to tell about Jonathan too.

Bros its not about the North for me, its a Nigeria question. As an Igboman, am only interest in good leadership for this nation - we no dey carry last on a level playing field.

BTW, which Tambuwal, the one that is joined in the hip with Bankole? Bro, just tell us something good about Jonathan for the last 13yrs he have been in Government House.
Jenams: Nigeria will surely break up I̶̲̥̅̊n 2015 from †ЂΞ look of tins, & its sure goin τ̅o be bloody ǰUsτ like buhari said.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Godjone(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2012
grin grin
Akpan107: Supported! I dey yr back, GEJ dont hv to rigg to be President come 2015, cos nobody will vote for Buhari (perhaps some few ppl in d north will do) i tell u ntn but the truth, Buhari cannever be President in this Country!!! NEVER!!!! But i know he (Buhari) can succeed as president in places like Somalia, Sudan-north and maybe Afghanistan.
grin
Akpan107: Supported! I dey yr back, GEJ dont hv to rigg to be President come 2015, cos nobody will vote for Buhari (perhaps some few ppl in d north will do) i tell u ntn but the truth, Buhari cannever be President in this Country!!! NEVER!!!! But i know he (Buhari) can succeed as president in places like Somalia, Sudan-north and maybe Afghanistan.
chai! ... True to God u too sabi. I grit u
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Shaw007(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2012
WAR is definitely coming,what is uncertain is d time,start praying to whoever you can,buhari and ibb wants this.and we all know what ibb can do,this tin is inevitale,so help us God cry
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2012
RuuDie:

Dude. I served in Jigawa too. . .at a time there was some intense religious crisis in the North. A time when surrounding states were reporting carnage and fatalities.
Nothing, not even verbal assault; I repeat, nothing happened to me or any other kopas that hung around during that period. If you were living in fear, na only you dey do yourself!
Guy ..too much garri no guy for u...and i dey beg ...u go enter inside and go put that ur reconmended glass..so that u can see wat i wrote....i kw mention "religious crisis".....And is like u served in jigawa bush like Gagarawa...Birin kudu..Roni..Yanwashi.Kiyawa nd the rest...even @ alll u served and no lie say u get A.s.t.h.m.a.....E.p.i.l.e.p.s.y...even H.I.V for camp...
And plz for God sake tell ur elder sister make she wear her bum short and her spag...mak she go waka for jigawa may be dem kw go stone her to death.....Finally even devil self kw say the whole northern part of dis country dey hot durin the election and even after the election any evrybody livin their durin that tyme were livin in fear and panic....
Ok Mr Ghost copa .....if u wan popular for nairaland .no be me u go use shine ...oya otondo parckage..!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2012
A A Adam: 4d all 1yr u do there no any one wey do better tin 4u?
Not all of them a bad.....most of the educated once ar very good and acconmodating....but the alimaris and animals....
Bros i kw and mean wat am sayin...!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2012
Novice1:

Bloody Liar.

Guy u r nuffin, but a big bouncin.......and sayin wat i see and know.....u r callin me a liar..it nt ur fault na Seun cause all dis....and it a pity someone like u av access to the internet..!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Cheggoon(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2012
Novice1:

Bloody Liar.

Guy, u r nuffin, but a big bouncin...F.O.O.L.......and sayin wat i see and know.....u r callin me a liar..it nt ur fault na Seun cause all.way allow m.u.m.u likes u join Nairaland....and it a pity someone like u av access to the internet..!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by lateef4me(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2012
When you look at the likes of those supporting Buhari on this forum and his army of almajiri in the north,there is little diffrence in the level of their reason.
As someone said,come 2015,I'll rather vote for a thief like Ibori than a terrorist like Buhari.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2012
lateef4me: When you look at the likes of those supporting Buhari on this forum and his army of almajiri in the north,there is little diffrence in the level of their reason.
As someone said,come 2015,I'll rather vote for a thief like Ibori than a terrorist like Buhari.

You will spend your destiny with a known criminal like Ibori? I see. So lateef4me, when does the opinion of criminals matter in anything?

Ibori is a criminal (you can check him out in UK prison)

Buhari is no terrorist. That lie is the vomit from Jonathan/PDP, sad you have been drinking it all this while. If you say its not the case, post your facts here.

BTW, here is your mentor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings / Fg To Scrap Nnpc, Dpr, Pppra, Others; To Sell Unprofitable Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.