Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa (18866 Views)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:43am On May 20, 2012
GEJ wil win again again and again against buhari in any country of d world.so baboons and dogs go to d zoo and grab some roten bananas n magot infested bones
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Ejine(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2012
egift: So JEGA, would have gotten a red carpet in the South-South if Buhari was a winner in an election that is filled with magic numbers.

Summery: "A clear conscience fear no allegation" grin

You mean like the slain corpers who just counted results in their polling units, and eventually met their fate for 'cheating the north'?
Your utterances are shameful, nwannem oma.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by ceejayluv(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2012
The funny part is that Buhari expects me to ever vote him in an election... Thats hilarious!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:44am On May 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Please explain the step backwards. I think what we actually need is someone that will end corruption. Do you think that if Buhari was President, all these Fuel subsidy bruhaha will be left just like that?
I understand you completely. Infact, I found myself supporting him at some point. But then it dawned on me that this man I'm showing support for never campaigned in my state, neither did he in any south-eastern nor south-south state. What do you think that means?
I don't think it meant ''one love'' though.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by egift(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2012
Frank-C:
@egift Why are you celebrating this? Does this represent your idea of social order where the rule of law prevails? In whose power is it to declare elections rigged? Is this some sort of intimidation or what? INEC is wrong, police is wrong, the courts, all the way to the peak are all wrong and you and Buhari and a mob of almajiris are the only ones right?
Na war oh!

Frank, in all honesty tell us what should be done to Mr Y in a case like the one below.

1. Election between Mr T (he is good, got plans and ready to deliver to the people) and Mr Y (own the most dangerous criminals in town, care only for himself and associates, got no plan for the people)

2. At the polls, of 1,000,000 voters, Mr T 80% and Mr Y 20% = Candidate, Mr T should win.

3. After, snatching ballots, killing, intimidating, bribing, bombing, kidnapping, funding, shooting, manipulating, stuffing per-thumbprinted ballots, etc - INEC now officially announced Mr T 13% and Mr Y 87% - Candidate Mr Y is the winner!

4. At the tribunal, courts and others the is no enough logic to rectify all the stolen votes
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bajosky: 8:46am On May 20, 2012
the evil dat men do lives with them+after them .
Buhari be warn cos ur days are numbered ,enough of all this brain wash instigation. the emir should be arrested and questioned on the drama that just happen.9jerians should arise and ask buhari what is his 2nd coming mission for 9ja after which he overthrown an electd democratic president,he better go and contest as a counsellor of his lg cos he is village champion dats why the mobs were cheering,if only he will nt rig the ward election.
2015-BUHARI 4 GUTTER TO GRAVE.
THE gods have SPOKEN!! KPAMMMM!!!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Jaideyone(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2012
Frank-C:
@egift Why are you celebrating this? Does this represent your idea of social order where the rule of law prevails? In whose power is it to declare elections rigged? Is this some sort of intimidation or what? INEC is wrong, police is wrong, the courts, all the way to the peak are all wrong and you and Buhari and a mob of almajiris are the only ones right?
Na war oh!
i'm not an almajiri and i also think the election was rigged. How did over 90percent of the total number of registered voters in the east turn out to vote when other regions including the ss had between 30-50percent turn out? Let's be honest. Pdd rigged the election.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Jaideyone(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2012
Frank-C:
Na war oh!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:53am On May 20, 2012
[/color]
Rhino.5dm:
So how many south eastern states did he win while using Dr. chuba Okadigbo and Eme- Ezeoke as running mates? SHM @ usual tales of tales.

I don't get you. Are you making an excuse for him?
C'mon, I know you are smarter than this. [color=#000000]

Like you said, he was only using them.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by nerodenero: 8:53am On May 20, 2012
Inasmuch as I dont like the way and manner Jonathan handles the affairs of this nation and that PDP should be held responsible for taking the country backward but I dont think Buhari is an option at all.Let us not deceive ourselves,those statements made by Atiku,Buhari etc ignited the last riots in the north and 2015 will not be an exception if FG doesnt act fast.Above all,I think the country needs a change.We need young,vibrant and purposeful leaders.Let it be known that we are tired of all these leaders.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by 1025: 8:54am On May 20, 2012
how on earth did this man escape? i for like celebrate my champions league victory with his death and that would have been a treble for chelsea. since they think we are fools, we have to make them our enemies and attack and if possible kill them on every opportunity.
if we had killed the idiot, he would have only enjoyed his share of the loots in hell.
it is a lucky day for him and am sure he will not be this lucky next time.
very soon, we will be attacking their families and interests.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by ballabriggs: 8:55am On May 20, 2012
Another 'bolekaja' newspaper report from the Nigeria 'Presstitutes'. "Sources said", "He was quoted as saying", bla bla bla bla...... I have no doubt that this is being sponsored by Abati and the other hungry ones in that office such as Tony Uranta. We know such stories that are paid for, every discerning mind can see it. If at all it truly happened, I have no doubt in me that it was sponsored by the criminal gang called the PDP in other to further reinforce their assertions of "heating up the polity". We all know who is heating up the polity by mischievously misinterpreting a statement to suit their wicked and destructive desires.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 8:56am On May 20, 2012
gboss4sure:

If you have been in GEJ shoes as president and this things are happening now what would you have done? Tell me.

What until he contest for presidency and promised something as huge as fresh air and constant power supply and fail to deliver then you ask your question.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2012
Abagworo: That 2011 elections will forever hunt Nigeria. It remains the most wicked rigging ever in the history of Nigeria. This one is small and I even predict serial killing of PDP politicians if rigging is attempted again in 2015. Buhari is the man holding Nigeria together today and we should appreciate that. His acceptance of defeat even though knowing fully well that he won the election is why Nigeria is at peace.

I pity you, Buhari did not win the 2011 election and he knows that
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 9:01am On May 20, 2012
bajosky: the evil dat men do lives with them+after them .
Buhari be warn cos ur days are numbered ,enough of all this brain wash instigation. the emir should be arrested and questioned on the drama that just happen.9jerians should arise and ask buhari what is his 2nd coming mission for 9ja after which he overthrown an electd democratic president,he better go and contest as a counsellor of his lg cos he is village champion dats why the mobs were cheering,if only he will nt rig the ward election.
2015-BUHARI 4 GUTTER TO GRAVE.
THE gods have SPOKEN!! KPAMMMM!!!

See this bush man.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jmaine: 9:02am On May 20, 2012
Ejiné:

You mean like the slain corpers who just counted results in their polling units, and eventually met their fate for 'cheating the north'?
Your utterances are shameful, nwannem oma.

Don't mind him, ask him what led to Aikfavour Ukeoma death . . . . The useless excuse we get to hear from people whose life don't worth any better than those who were slain unjustly during the 2011 post election violence . . .

Did the CPC also cheat in 2011, every one of them seem to be dodging that simple question . . . Why kill people who have nothing to do with your grieviance ? . .does that make sense at all ? . . .
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by lanre80(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2012
The major problem ravaging Nigeria is corruption against all d resources that are more than enough 2 move Nig 4ward.
Buhari is about d best option in trashing corruption.
Nevertheless, winning election in Nig takes more than d core north. What Buhari is 4getting is that he also needs south coax support. When Buhari makes utterrances as such, mobs harassing INEC chair in d name of supporting him, Mobs killing 4 loosing election.
If Buhari must get coax support from south, he must condemn such acts
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Tyche(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2012
Any election contested by General Buhari will be free and fair only when He wins, Born to rule indeed.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by abdulkayus(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2012
In as much as i knw dat 2011 was rigged in favour of GEJ, bt dis buhari supporters are takin tins too far, dey are nt helpin buhari at all cos more ppl frm d south weda muslims or xtains are hatin him more than b4, u cannot campaign in a section of d nation and espect to win d election, d illusion dey hav is dat nporth has more population than south, dey hav 4gotten dat d millions of northern xtains didnt vote for buhari cos of his alleged bigotry, dat guy and his supporters need to change their stragedies if dey wan d support of d south, although i despise dis GEJ regime cos wat he his doin
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:08am On May 20, 2012
bakila:

What until he contest for presidency and promised something as huge as fresh air and constant power supply and fail to deliver then you ask your question.

Do you think had it been you and with the rate of problems and bombings from the north and also put together political attacks here and there that you would concentrate and work?

GEJ is a Good man but Buhari and his cohorts who swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for him are the ones that is pulling him back or do you think is only boko haram that is the issue, do you know the rate of threats that GEJ receives on a daily basis and do you think that if it is you it would have been any better?.

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by jmaine: 9:10am On May 20, 2012
1025: how on earth did this man escape? i for like celebrate my champions league victory with his death and that would have been a treble for chelsea. since they think we are fools, we have to make them our enemies and attack and if possible kill them on every opportunity.
if we had killed the idiot, he would have only enjoyed his share of the loots in hell.

You seriously need to curtail your psychotic rants . . .while you wish for JEGA family to be dead . . .hope you don't have one too and even if you have . .ensure you snuff the life out of them too . . .

Check into the next available mental rehab fast before you hurt your sorry self
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Akpan107(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2012
Godjone: Wen i said d hausa fulani ppl are haters of christains, ppl wil cal me a fanatic. Imagine a young gal was d first 2 throw sand at Jega. Wat a bleeping violent and misheavious ppl. D mentality dat dey wil rule 4eva is stil swiming in their sub-conscience. Dey wil neva be hapy 2 see a christain president in 9jiria. But wit dis, i am asuring all of dem dat weda dey lyk xtains or not, Jonathan wil stil go 4 second term. Pdp and dia riggers either by hook or crook wil make it realisable and at d end of his second term, d presidency wil be directed 2 d east. 8yrs 4 an ibo president den it becom d turn of d yorubas. Woe to northern muslims because dey wil neva rule dis con3 again until 9ja devide period
Supported! I dey yr back, GEJ dont hv to rigg to be President come 2015, cos nobody will vote for Buhari (perhaps some few ppl in d north will do) i tell u ntn but the truth, Buhari cannever be President in this Country!!! NEVER!!!! But i know he (Buhari) can succeed as president in places like Somalia, Sudan-north and maybe Afghanistan.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by RuuDie(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Na jigawa i do my NYSC...and na this same Kazaure i dey for that one yrs....i kw wat dis almajiris can do.....even somtins ..they will slap copas, throw dem stone...we kw go fit talk,even we GEJ was decleared winner ..they threthen to kill all dis copas in that Kazaure..they ar all animal.......we were al livin in fear ....!
I fenk God for JEGA's life...

Dude. I served in Jigawa too. . .at a time there was some intense religious crisis in the North. A time when surrounding states were reporting carnage and fatalities.
Nothing, not even verbal assault; I repeat, nothing happened to me or any other kopas that hung around during that period. If you were living in fear, na only you dey do yourself!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by KINGwax(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Let us immediately begin to set in motion the break up of Nigeria. Now! Even sudan did not get to this level of madness
Who d cow dung are u?your comments are alwys inexplicably senseless. How did dt solve sudan's problems?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:15am On May 20, 2012
1025: how on earth did this man escape? i for like celebrate my champions league victory with his death and that would have been a treble for chelsea. since they think we are fools, we have to make them our enemies and attack and if possible kill them on every opportunity.

See the kind of people we have in Nigeria, if you want Nigeria to move forward this kind of people with this level of mentality should be flushed down the latrine.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 9:16am On May 20, 2012
chiover: GEJ wil win again again and again against buhari in any country of d world.so baboons and dogs go to d zoo and grab some roten bananas n magot infested bones

and there will be clueless and poor quality of life for the people precipitated by many Phd who did not know the country they are invited to helpo led.
Corruption, poor service delivery, poor everything is what you will get. Deep down you you know you can fare better than jonathan. One thing is sure you will not have a free and fair election for the best candidate to win.

This is an instance of glaring failure of security, how can the Presidency allow the presence of Jega- someone under that office- to a State like Jigawa without adequate intelligence and security?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by bakila: 9:17am On May 20, 2012
gboss4sure:

See the kind of people we have in Nigeria, if you want Nigeria to move forward this kind of people with this level of mentality should be flushed down the latrine.

And the riggers and asslickers be left to carry on with their corruption and bad governance.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by publisher(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2012
7 FACTS OF THE MATTER
1. Nigeria will never break up.
2. Buhari will never become President.
3. GEJ will run for second term and still WIN.
4. The Boko haram strategy backfired and helped solidify the division btw core North and Christian middle-belt.
5. 35 to 40% of the geographical North are Christians and they still love GEJ.
6. Most war mongers on Nairaland are frusrated human beings; Jamb failures, UK street sweepers or Illegal immigrants in Malaysia.
7. Most intelligent,successful,young Nigerian turks are firmly behind a united Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by overkillR(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2012
ballabriggs: Another 'bolekaja' newspaper report from the Nigeria 'Presstitutes'. "Sources said", "He was quoted as saying", bla bla bla bla...... I have no doubt that this is being sponsored by Abati and the other hungry ones in that office such as Tony Uranta. We know such stories that are paid for, every discerning mind can see it. If at all it truly happened, I have no doubt in me that it was sponsored by the criminal gang called the PDP in other to further reinforce their assertions of "heating up the polity". We all know who is heating up the polity by mischievously misinterpreting a statement to suit their wicked and destructive desires.

Conspiracy theorist!
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by Nobody: 9:24am On May 20, 2012
bakila:

And the riggers and asslickers be left to carry on with their corruption and bad governance.

Are you not corrupt?
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by kinguwem: 9:25am On May 20, 2012
What is happening is not surprising. It is 'do-or-die' politics introduced by OBJ. The leadership of this country cannot be based solely on the choice of almajiris. These people have no value for human lives. The security agencies should nip the crisis in the bud before more lives are wasted.
Re: Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa by overkillR(f): 9:28am On May 20, 2012
[quote author=publisher] 7 FACTS OF THE MATTER
1. Nigeria will never break up. grin
2. Buhari will never become President.
3. GEJ will run for second term and still WIN.
4. The Boko haram strategy backfired and helped solidify the division btw core North and Christian middle-belt.
5. 35 to 40% of the geographical North are Christians and they still love GEJ.
6. Most war mongers on Nairaland are frusrated human beings; Jamb failures, UK street sweepers or Illegal immigrants in Malaysia.
7. Most intelligent,successful,young Nigerian turks are firmly behind a united Nigeria.[/quote

grin grin grin. True that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between Buhari And Shagari- Daily Trust / There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike / Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.