Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Ask A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out (2014 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Out by whatodo101(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2006
hi, i was just wondering if you could give me some ideas of how to ask a girl out, i mean i know how to, its just that, how should i bring it up or say it, or ask her out to where, etc, i'll take in consideration to ALL your ideas and thoughts,
thank you
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by richolly(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2006
guy!! its like you want to do it in a way such that YES will be the only answer. that will be an onerous task.

there is no written rule/law anywhere or in any any book that you can use/say. just say it anyhow your spirit leads you but you have to be nice and polite.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by damsol(f): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2006
rich olly:

guy!! its like you want to do it in a way such that YES will be the only answer. that will be an onerous task.

there is no written rule/law anywhere or in any any book that you can use/say. just say it anyhow your spirit leads you but you have to be nice and polite.
supported!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by talk2sulta: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2008
It all depends on you,the girl and the kind of person both of you are.there is no laid down procedure as someone has already said. if you are really serious about it,you must always find something to say.and if you are sincere,just say what you mean and mean what you say.but if shes a wise lady,she might not say yes at once.but in all nothing good comes easy.ive been asking a girl out for one year plus now,Ive not really said anything but she is already getting used to me but we arent really so intimate.but do you think she will say NO if I finally ask her out?.this might be my formula but am also very aware it might not work for another person because delay can also be dangerous!.my brother there is no formula.How old are you?why dont you ask your father how he got your mum.maybe he can explain more.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Pitokwe(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2008
just tell her u want to f,k
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
start by sayin i love u,she will be surprise than u can tell her how u feel about her both lies and turth.than talk of any other topic,discuss for long than come back again dependin on wat she said about u tellin her u love her,start by tellin her again that u meant wat u say, discussion,

send her love text messages.men i tell u 2 are already going her.

best luck
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by opokonwa(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2008
just open your mouth and close it back.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by zignor(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2008
@poster . . .just tell her that you want to take her out grin grin
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by dipo2much(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. DO NOT REHEARSE. GIRLS KNOW WHEN YOU REHEARSED WHAT YOU ARE TELLING THEM
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Nella(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
opokonwa:

just open your mouth and close it back.

LOL Loooooooool!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by chihums(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2009
just tell her u are d son of Aliko Dangote or Yaradua. she will automatically tell u yes. but don't smile when u do so. just close ur eyes wen u are talking. she will accept u immediately then ask her to join u in ur father's swimming pool. try it o. this is a secret
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by category(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2009
Just buy "mother care" pants as val gift.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by homosapien(m): 3:16am On Jan 30, 2009
meet her and allow your intention known.but go her as friend.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2009
Tell her straight away that you want to Bleep her wet, sumtus pussy. i bet you she will fall for you and you go wound am, u no ge am
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out by OBVIOUS(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2009
ask her out to lunch or dinner. you don't have to be too direct.

latent intentions r normally more romantic. grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - / OYO quote / How To Deal With Father Of My Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.