Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,648 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census (13404 Views)

Poll: What is your ethnicity?

Hausa: 0% (0 votes)
Nupe: 0% (0 votes)
Ibibio/Efik/Annang: 0% (0 votes)
Ijaw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Hausa: 4% (28 votes)
Nupe: 2% (18 votes)
Igbo: 44% (282 votes)
Yoruba: 45% (289 votes)
Fulani: 1% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Ibibio/Efik/Annang: 26% (31 votes)
Igala: 7% (9 votes)
Idoma: 17% (20 votes)
Bini: 34% (40 votes)
Itsekiri: 13% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Urhobo: 25% (21 votes)
Isoko: 16% (14 votes)
Ijaw: 31% (26 votes)
Kanuri: 9% (8 votes)
Itsekiri: 16% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Tiv: 26% (14 votes)
Isan: 30% (16 votes)
Jukun: 9% (5 votes)
Ebira: 18% (10 votes)
Gwari: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Ethnic Census, What Tribe Are You From. / NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by sisilove(f): 9:01am On May 22, 2012
I want to sell my vote
who go buy?
cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by PointB: 9:04am On May 22, 2012
olyivy:

I am beginning to believe that his anti biafra project does not necessarily support one nigeria project or rather, he is only being critical of the execution of the war and thats all.

Okija is going haywire these days even as a mini-tribalist myself, I cringe at some things he has to say atimes about other tribes. embarassed

Well, he has to choose one. If he thinks Nigeria is all and all for him, he should embrace it alongside it's injustice and all. As for me, I believe his so-called 'badly executed Biafran war' trounces even the best Nigeria has ever achieved!
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by olyivy(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2012
PointB:

Well, he has to choose one. If he thinks Nigeria is all and all for him, he should embrace it alongside it's injustice and all. As for me, I believe his so-called 'badly executed Biafran war' trounces even the best Nigeria has ever achieved!
Lets not fight someone else's fight. Its his opinion any way.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2012
sisilove: I want to sell my vote
who go buy?
cool cool cool

how much
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by ballabriggs: 9:21am On May 22, 2012
Igbo people like to "claim relationship". I see why Osuofia the great sang the song, "Know mw when I'm poor not when I am rich, you claim relationship". They claim everybody around the Niger Delta are their brothers because of oil. I am sure if there was oil in Niger State they would tell you how their "Aunties Sister Brother Uncles Daughter" originated from Kontagora. My question now is, where did the Igbo man originate from? They would tell you they are Jews and they originated from Israel. Yet there is no clear link between them and the Jews. Uwazurike at a time was deceiving the 'inaga' riders in Owerri that they were working towards "unrestricted entry for Biafran's to Israel". For what now, to spread their 'Otokoto' lifestyle? Me thinks the Igbo man was banished from Congo for fraudulent practices. I have enough prove to this.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by carlos86: 9:24am On May 22, 2012
slam7000: As im posting this,there are officially 896949 registered Nairalanders and less than 700 members have voted.its either the figure is false or there are lots of people with multiple ids.what is happening here?

I suspect most people who are registered on nairaland don't even come to nairaland or they just don't care to vote.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by carlos86: 9:24am On May 22, 2012
Onlytruth: Umu Igbo kwenu!
Anyi zuru ka eme! cool cool cool

gbam!
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by carlos86: 9:27am On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs: I smell Igbo people all over this thread. These people are inherently bigots. Can't we just send these people back to their Biafra if they don't want to live with anyone?

Why don't u send them back?What are u waiting for?Bigger bigot
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by ballabriggs: 9:36am On May 22, 2012
carlos86:

Why don't u send them back?What are u waiting for?Bigger bigot

Pfffffffff! Would they stay in their tiny erosion laden land? Have they finished selling their stock of fake drugs in other parts of the country? These are people who can't live in their lands yet they say they want Biafra. They love to migrate to make money but don't want to accept that people could be different from others. That one done pass wanting to eat your cake and having it. This one is eating your cake and beating up the next man for his. Greedy people!
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by carlos86: 9:43am On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs:

Pfffffffff! Would they stay in their tiny erosion laden land? Have they finished selling their stock of fake drugs in other parts of the country? These are people who can't live in their lands yet they say they want Biafra. They love to migrate to make money but don't want to accept that people could be different from others. That one done pass wanting to eat your cake and having it. This one is eating your cake and beating up the next man for his. Greedy people!

Take easy man.Hatred leads nowhere.The sad thing about your hatred is that an Igbo man and Yoruba man in Russia or any other racist country will face the same racism and hatred.If that happens,will you run away from an Igbo because he is Igbo and Vice versa?At the end of the day,we are all blacks
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by ballabriggs: 9:53am On May 22, 2012
carlos86:

Take easy man.Hatred leads nowhere.The sad thing about your hatred is that an Igbo man and Yoruba man in Russia or any other racist country will face the same racism and hatred.If that happens,will you run away from an Igbo because he is Igbo and Vice versa?At the end of the day,we are all blacks

Mr Man I was forced to hate because of the arrogance and very myopic Igbo's in cyberspace. Why would an these people look at a man from Northern Nigeria so condescendingly like he has nothing up stairs. Sincerely it takes one who knows to understand the Igbo man has nothing. He is made up of noise, there is nothing in him. It is about respect for the identity of others. It is such intolerance we condemn Boko Haram for that we see most of them exhibit on a daily basis. Making derogatory remarks on the identity of others. Who the hell are they? What the hell do they have. Is it in their DNA to be insulting? These were some of the things that existed pre-1960 that built hate and thus resulted in the civil war. But have they learnt? They want Biafra, let them keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by Funkymallam(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs: Igbo people like to "claim relationship". I see why Osuofia the great sang the song, "Know mw when I'm poor not when I am rich, you claim relationship". They claim everybody around the Niger Delta are their brothers because of oil. I am sure if there was oil in Niger State they would tell you how their "Aunties Sister Brother Uncles Daughter" originated from Kontagora. My question now is, where did the Igbo man originate from? They would tell you they are Jews and they originated from Israel. Yet there is no clear link between them and the Jews. Uwazurike at a time was deceiving the 'inaga' riders in Owerri that they were working towards "unrestricted entry for Biafran's to Israel". For what now, to spread their 'Otokoto' lifestyle? Me thinks the Igbo man was banished from Congo for fraudulent practices. I have enough prove to this.

Somebody is beating the war drum. cheesy angry

Where is my popcorn and soda? grin :p
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by PointB: 10:07am On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs:

Perhaps you should reach for a bottle of rat poison!
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by carlos86: 10:18am On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs:

Mr Man I was forced to hate because of the arrogance and very myopic Igbo's in cyberspace. Why would an these people look at a man from Northern Nigeria so condescendingly like he has nothing up stairs. Sincerely it takes one who knows to understand the Igbo man has nothing. He is made up of noise, there is nothing in him. It is about respect for the identity of others. It is such intolerance we condemn Boko Haram for that we see most of them exhibit on a daily basis. Making derogatory remarks on the identity of others. Who the hell are they? What the hell do they have. Is it in their DNA to be insulting? These were some of the things that existed pre-1960 that built hate and thus resulted in the civil war. But have they learnt? They want Biafra, let them keep deceiving themselves.

Since I can't reason with you,goodluck to you in your hatefest.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by achi4u(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs:

guy remove igboman in your life,your comminuity and your twon if u hve one____and u have nothing left.
you should be greatful that we come to ur village to re_colonize you and your short-sighted people.

know it today that:
1)we re-colonize you after British
2)we are the SMARTESS ppl in the whole of Africa
3)were on money individualygrin
4)infact we make tins happen in nigeria unlike a parasite(like u) who need to be learning.
5)etc,etc,etc...
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by ektbear: 10:56am On May 22, 2012
Yoruba people have stood up and made themselves heard.

I salute you!
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by olyivy(f): 10:56am On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs:

Good thing is that igbo people dont take those fake drugs, they know who to sell them to. Its innocent people like you that fall victim and then come here to display your fake drug symptoms.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by ballabriggs: 11:52am On May 22, 2012
achi4u: guy remove igboman in your life,your comminuity and your twon if u hve one____and u have nothing left.
you should be greatful that we come to ur village to re_colonize you and your short-sighted people.

know it today that:
4)infact we make tins happen in nigeria unlike a parasite(like u) who need to be learning.
5)etc,etc,etc...

Noise noise noise!!! Where has your smartness led you too? You are smart but can't develop your land, how stupid. Is it the smartness that made Otokoto kill 11 years old Ikechukwu Okoronkwo for money rituals in 1996? *lighting my Cuban cigar* not an Aba made one please.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by achi4u(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2012
ballabriggs:

Noise noise noise!!! Where has your smartness led you too? You are smart but can't develop your land, how stupid. Is it the smartness that made Otokoto kill 11 years old Ikechukwu Okoronkwo for money rituals in 1996? *lighting my Cuban cigar* not an Aba made one please.
the problem with ur type is that u hadly crawl out of that ur cave hunt to see things for yourself,do i blame u? NO,because ur so poor and clueless and bereft of an idea on how to make wealth.
stop riding on our back....were are different ppl with different ideaology.

if you cant ligt Aba ciggret,u can as well wear ABA SHOE.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by olaadegoke(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2012
See multiple ids at work grin
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2012
achi4u: guy remove igboman in your life,your comminuity and your twon if u hve one____and u have nothing left.

know it today that:
5)etc,etc,etc...

many of you Igbomen are useless. remember what happened to you last time, because of your foolishness :

[img]http://melissadarby.files./2011/07/mother.jpg?w=480[/img]
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by achi4u(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2012
@PAGAN 9JA,those pix were of Somalians___BLACK HAWK DOWN not Biafrans.

this time around will be your turn so u'll know how it feels to be in-war-turn-area.

i hate discussing with kids

...ndi ara
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2012
lol stop lieing my bro. it is not goooooooood.

is this also Soomalia

Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2012
No wonder this NL is like this; it's full of okoros and Yorubas and one annoying fisherman.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by achi4u(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2012
what makes them biafra?
because they're blacks eh!?

you must be serving an igboman at ur locality.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2012
achi4u: what makes them biafra?
because they're blacks eh!?

you must be serving an igboman at ur locality.

just type Biafra War on Google images. and anyways it was all over the Television, videos, etc. .
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

just type Biafra War on Google images. and anyways it was all over the Television, videos, etc. .

Sometimes I google "Lara" and some white chics picture shows up. I'm just saying undecided
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by hakanai(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2012
odumchi:

It would be nice if you suggested some.
Bura people of southern Borno and evirons!!!margi of adamawa,Borno and yobe.All this people have over a milliuon in population!!!
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2012
haka_nai:
Bura people of southern Borno and evirons!!!margi of adamawa,Borno and yobe.All this people have over a milliuon in population!!!

Yes Margi. One of my best friend was Margyi, i think.
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by Piyke: 5:05pm On May 22, 2012
I really do not understand the need for all this clamouring about which tribe is the greatest. It really ought not to be, it would not get us anywhere. Every tribe has their issues, but why not find the good in them? Just like your wife/husband has her/his flaws but you choose to celebrate the good

Great people are not those who claim they are great nor those that shout the loudest. How many of the great people in history got their accolades by...
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by achi4u(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

end
Re: Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census by Kc3000: 9:04pm On May 22, 2012
Na wa o, so much hate. . .I guess the day people stop hating the Igbo, then Ndigbo should really be worried. It would mean that Ndigbo no longer represent a force they have to contend with. As for now, LET THEM KEEP HATING. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State / Yakubu Dogara Wins Leadership Politician Of The Year Award (Photos) / Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.