Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. (1054 Views)

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / How Do U Leave A Lady U Proposed To And Marry Another? / can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by Sodium155: 2:55pm On May 21, 2012
There is this lady i know,she is my co-worker in the office,we are not in good term.We have quarrel and have misunderstandings with each other several time that we dont even talk to each other,we dont greet.She is full of evil.I dont like her character and many people hate her for that.I normally confront her over her bad attitude/character.For about four times now,this lady will appear in dream and will be romancing(-touching,sensitive park etc)each other but have never sleep with her both in dream and in physical.Instantly i will wake up.The irony of it all is that even in physical,i have neva for one day been attracted by the said lady.Seeing her atimes makes me feel i saw a devil incarnate,i have neva been moved by her emotionally.So whats the meaning of this?.
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by Mynd44: 3:03pm On May 21, 2012
Another over religious person
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 21, 2012
Sodium155: There is this lady i know,she is my co-worker in the office,we are not in good term.We have quarrel and have misunderstandings with each other several time that we dont even talk to each other,we dont greet.She is full of evil.I dont like her character and many people hate her for that.I normally confront her over her bad attitude/character.For about four times now,this lady will appear in dream and will be romancing(-touching,sensitive park etc)each other but have never sleep with her both in dream and in physical.Instantly i will wake up.The irony of it all is that even in physical,i have neva for one day been attracted by the said lady.Seeing her atimes makes me feel i saw a devil incarnate,i have neva been moved by her emotionally.So whats the meaning of this?.
You don't like her, but in your mind, you want to sleep with her. . . Don't lie wink wink

1 Like

Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by ijebabe: 4:00pm On May 21, 2012
LOLMFAO!!!!! Sexual healing, that's how it starts grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by Sodium155: 4:04pm On May 21, 2012
i want to know the meaning of that.Whoever has a genuine/mature contribution can say so.
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by Mynd44: 4:07pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz:
You don't like her, but in your mind, you want to sleep with her. . . Don't lie wink wink
Sodium155: i want to know the meaning of that.Whoever has a genuine/mature contribution can say so.
Good talk
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by ijebabe: 4:08pm On May 21, 2012
Sodium, how can anyone here tell you for sure what this means
You hate her so much and obviously she occupies your mind. You are investing so much of your emotions on someone and its bound to get back at you somehow. It doesn't mean she is a witch because I think that is what you want us to say. The moment you find a way to release yourself from her hold these dreams will stop.
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by omega25red(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2012
ijebabe: Sodium, how can anyone here tell you for sure what this means
You hate her so much and obviously she occupies your mind. You are investing so much of your emotions on someone and its bound to get back at you somehow. It doesn't mean she is a witch because I think that is what you want us to say. The moment you find a way to release yourself from her hold these dreams will stop.
Knowledge bomb right here ^^^

Your subconscious obviously knows that the hate you feel for her is wrong and it manifests as romantic dreams.
To get rid of the dreams you will have to find a middle ground with this woman as in maintain a professional relationship and forget the personal hate you have for her.
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 21, 2012
omega25red: Knowledge bomb right here ^^^

Your subconscious obviously knows that the hate you feel for her is wrong and it manifests as romantic dreams.
To get rid of the dreams you will have to find a middle ground with this woman as in maintain a professional relationship and forget the personal hate you have for her.

Concur
Re: If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. by slimyem: 6:43pm On May 21, 2012
ijebabe: Sodium, how can anyone here tell you for sure what this means
omega25red: Knowledge bomb right here ^^^

+1000!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Male Folks Act Like Ladies On Social Platforms?. / If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? / Girls Love Being Lied To!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.