Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? (2226 Views)

What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / Can You Marry Her After She Confided In You To Have Aborted Before / School Where House Master And House Mistress Eventually Get Maried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by dolly(f): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2005
Situations do arise whereby relationships do collapse when it comes to matters of the lady been pregnant for the guy and the guy(if not capable yet) will sugest they abort it but when it comes to getting married,they will bluntly rejaect the lady in question and reason been that they cant marry a lady who has aborted ..................but they sure know they bring up the idea of aborting it...........................Plz what is your own opinion and reactions to situations like this................
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by alheri(f): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2005
Yes dolly ive heard of situations like that, its really pathetic. That is why ladies have to be really careful. If you cant abstain,use protection. For guys who dump these gal ladies later, you cant really blame them-if you really want to think about and in fairness to the guys-. Am not saying that is the rite thing to do but such men will always meet there waterloo some day. The law of karma will surely catch up with them. A lady has to make up her mind about certain things once she decides to become sexually active. She has to make decisions on pregnancy, abortions, STD's and so on. Thats why abstainance is the best. Cause when youre married you dont really have to bother about such things.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by smartsoft(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2005
See the point is.. when you know u woun't marry her either why dating her..so now she is preg. and you aborted.. about 2wice.. and you feel you woun't marry her.. See men if she raise course on the guy, men it's gonna catch up with the person.. no two ways about it..

If i'm gonna go into serious relationship, then i should be ready to marry her thats it.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by IAH(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2005
You see? That's one of the reasons why one needs to stay away from pre-marital sex. I'm not starting another virgin/non-virgin discussion o! I'm just saying that it's better to be on the safer side especially as a girl.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by layi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2005
Na wa o. E be like say I go change my stand o. My wife go get belle b4 i marry am o. (j/k)

Seriously, a lady whose add series of abortion has minimizes her chances of carryin a succesful preganancy. She'll get pregant (she has been gettin pregant) but she'll like hav a miscarriage. Really risky marryin such a lady.

Another angle. What if you knew only after marriage?
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by icingbaby(f): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2005
i agree with IAH.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by adesodgi(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2005
anyhow jo,so far she can bear me a baby,and i met ar a virgin,no problem @ all.cos a lady who accepts to abort pregnancies4me,might have done so for other guys without miya knowledge.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by nana(f): 1:18am On Dec 04, 2005
adesodgi:

anyhow jo,so far she can bear me a baby,and i met ar a virgin,no problem @ all.because a lady who accepts to abort pregnancies4me,might have done so for other guys without miya knowledge.
that's good.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by dejiolowe: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2006
I can. Why not? Sebi she did it for US!
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by muyeskin(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
Deji, lets be realistic. You may not. Cos it has been happening. And i blive in this rum u don't need to hide ur feelings about situation. My only advice to ladies is that, b4 u give it to a guy, watch out cos guys are decieving, Even Ladies,
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by mekoyo(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2007
No i cant cause i wont get myself involved in such mess.
I dont know why so many men behave this way. They enjoy the pleasure and when it comes to bear the consequence they try to shield their head away from the problem they already laid down from the start.
Its so terrible to see people behave like this. The problem is that the woman ends up bearing the consequence but the man will have to pay his price.

This is a word of advice to you ladies out there to be careful with the kind of guy you get yourself involved with cause he will either make or mar YOU!!!
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by Adetife: 4:47pm On May 17, 2007
Nope! Nor will i ever ask any woman to do it.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by wadomi: 4:48pm On May 17, 2007
the question is - can u marry a girl/guy who has slept with you 1000 times or more.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by kike001(f): 12:22pm On May 18, 2007
so far u luv her i mean dats her past n she can still give birth dats alright y not?
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by bebe2007(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2007
It takes two to tango, it took the boy and the girl to get the girl pregnant, why abandon her later? even in situations where she has removed her womb in the process. He should still marry her. They took the decision together. There should be no excuses.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by moondust(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2007
who aborted pregnancy for who? you aborted for her or she aborted for you?
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by Godfathern(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2007
While aborting preg is immoral. the truth is, a guy who compelled his GF to abort series of preg and turn around to say that he cant marry her for that is inhuman, a monster and a fool. such wickedness is beyond comprehension because if she develops complications during the process, who does he want to carry such cross?

in my own view I think sometimes its even better to marry a girl who have had abortion cos u are sure she is fertile and capable of bearing children.

I once had a friend who suddenly got "born again" after aborting five pregnancies for his GF. he wanted to dump her but I insisted that he shouldn't but he went ahead to do so. as God will have it. the last time they made love something happened which they did not realize until 10 months latter. the girl actually took in again yet she was having her periods regularly until the tenth month. when they guy was told he is responsible, he denied saying the last time he had anything with her was 10 mnths ago. she insisted that it was also the last time she ever made love. upon scanning of the preg. it was revealed that she was 10 mnth pregnant.

He had no choice but to take her and today he is the proud father of a bouncing baby boy that looks perfectly like him.

I have this other very recently who impregnated his GF and compelled her to abort it. he even took her himself to the clinic where she did it after a lot of false promises and sweet talking. but latter he started pulling away from her. when I talked to him as a friend he told me he is through with her, that he cant marry her because he is not sure she will be able to take in again. that was the last day I related with him. I do call him a monster each time our parts cross. You can I imagine what this poor girl is going through now emotionally. this is a very recent incidence.

Guys out there, if u have encouraged ur babe to abort and now you are thinking of dumping her based on it. she might just be pregnant right now and better be preparing to be a father grin

And to you ladies. if you have taken in, let this be a lesson to you. dont ever agree for an abortion, because you have lost the hope of marring the guy by doing so. no matter the constraints just keep your baby, you will be glad you did. smiley
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by Godfathern(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2007
wa_do_mi:

the question is - can u marry a girl/guy who has slept with you 1000 times or more.

The answer is yes. for me to sleep with a girl 1000 time is an indication that she have what it takes to satisfy me completely on bed. besides it also indicate " " that her heart is sold out to me. you see sleeping with some one you love is not just about the pleasure that is very brief, but there is a kind of integration between hearts to hearts, there is this consciousness of a soul tie that develops, it rekindles the fire that burns in the heart of the both party, it brings about an emotional dependency upon both parties such that it becomes difficult to isolate themselves from each other in the moment of crisis, it produces a that sense of wholeness, that awareness that you are not alone, that confidence that will propell you towards your goals, ops I think I should stop here or pause,

the answer again is a thousand times yes
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by scondy(f): 8:15pm On May 19, 2007
godfather ,
it aint eassy to damn all consequences and have a baby when u are not ready.

my view, i dont understand why every body keeps saying the girl aborts for the guy. if she agrees to abort it`s because she too is not ready to carry the responsibilty.

my advice to girls, if u decide to abort, never have it in ur head that u r doing it for him. u do it because its not convenient for u, that way u dont feel too hurt when he leaves.

for guys that leave the girls that have aborted during their relationships, how r u sure the girl u get to marry at last has not done it a thosand times before.

there are no rules to relationships.just take it as it comes.
Re: can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? by laudate: 8:35pm On May 19, 2007
Godfathern:

While aborting preg is immoral. the truth is, a guy who compelled his GF to abort series of preg and turn around to say that he can't marry her for that is inhuman, a monster and a fool. such wickedness is beyond comprehension because if she develops complications during the process, who does he want to carry such cross?

Well said!! Hope all guys can take a cue from this statement!

Godfathern:

And to you ladies. if you have taken in, let this be a lesson to you. don't ever agree for an abortion, because you have lost the hope of marring the guy by doing so. no matter the constraints just keep your baby, you will be glad you did. smiley

Yes oh! Na God dey give pikin. Some people dey fast & pray for this kind blessing, but whosai? Make God just answer their prayer, sha. cry

Just to add to this: I know a couple who got married, because the lady got pregnant. That was over 22 years ago. Four months after the wedding, she gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Today, several years after the nuptials were conducted, they have not had another child.
Who knows what would have happened, if she had opted for an abortion instead?

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is Giving My Girlfriend To My Cousin / Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea / )))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))((((

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.