Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733401 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by uzhi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Go to d embassy to collect it then since the status states ready.

uote author=katesmith362 post=31955044]Pls help me out with your advice,I have submited my tourist visa application to the south africa embassy in abuja and since the first sms was got over 3weeks now I have not been able to get another one.but I do track it and it shows under assessment but right now I try to track it.I got different result which says... My process application process is ready at the south africa embassy in Abuja but yet I don't know if the visa is ready..can you pls advise coz that's the only hope for me.thanks[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sultan003(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
cutieme:
@Yinksob002,bro please I'd like to know the tuition fee range for a pdg programs in wits,thanks in advance.

http://www.wits.ac.za/postgraduate/11574/postgraduate.html
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by katesmith362: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Does that show that my visa is ready when I scan it and the status says the visa application processed is ready for collection.but my uncle told me that am going to receive an sms that says visa application successful that the scan status message does not signify that the visa is ready...pls I need an expert to put me trough..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
samyan12:

SA has stopped fining for overstay, since mid last year, dey issue a ban for 5 yrs. I hope u left earlier than this.period, and paying fine still applies to u. So u don't get any surprises at ORTambo
I left in march,before the law came into place,I think the law started in june,hope it won't affect me sha,pls I urgently need ur reply on dis
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ololo12: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whew!! Finally got my visa after waiting for 3 weeks. Heading out on Monday morning smiley Aurevour Niger-ria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
The right response has already been given by Uzhi earlier on this thread. The online status or text message from SA embassy only indicates the status of your application and will not specify if your visa is successful or not until you pick up your passport and check it. My advice to you is to go the application centre to pick up your passport after which you will know if your visa application was successful or not. All the best
katesmith362:
Does that show that my visa is ready when I scan it and the status says the visa application processed is ready for collection.but my uncle told me that am going to receive an sms that says visa application successful that the scan status message does not signify that the visa is ready...pls I need an expert to put me trough..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi bro, You can follow this link to get the info required http://www.wits.ac.za/postgraduate/11574/postgraduate.html However, note that the fees shown are not final as you may still be asked to pay additional fees which varies from one faculty to another. Should you require other info, let me know. All the best
cutieme:
@Yinksob002,bro please I'd like to know the tuition fee range for a pdg programs in wits,thanks in advance.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
MojAyo:
I left in march,before the law came into place,I think the law started in june,hope it won't affect me sha,pls I urgently need ur reply on dis
still on the issue?

How is it going? I've abondoned this place.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
samyan12:

SA has stopped fining for overstay, since mid last year, dey issue a ban for 5 yrs. I hope u left earlier than this.period, and paying fine still applies to u. So u don't get any surprises at ORTambo
5years ban? That's ridiculous, south africa is starting to sound like its an African Europe smh.

Nowonder why so many countries in Africa demands a lot fro them, reason why most of them don't even bother crossing their boarders.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 26, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
still on the issue?

How is it going? I've abondoned this place.
lol,grace,I'm planning to go back,I'm tired of nija,how is life with u,its been long we ve a chat
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,grace,I'm planning to go back,I'm tired of nija,how is life with u,its been long we ve a chat
see you when you get back, all is well on my side of life darling.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2015
The message means Your Passport is ready to collect. Check your mail
"Processed Visa Application Reference no.SALA............. has been received at the South African Application Center for Collection,Lagos for processing on........... time........ please note this is an auto generated e-mail.please do NOT reply to this email"
I WENT TO THERE EMBASSY TO COLLECT MY OWN VISA YESTERDAY

katesmith362:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is Second time South African denied me a Visa. The reason for denied me the first Application is "Insufficient fund to make the trip" with the balance of #700,000. After 6month for operating my account In&out transaction I apply again with the balance of #8m plus, i was denied again on the 20/03/2015 with the excuss of "Documentation Lacks Credibility"
Please the all house Advise me on Next Step or any adjustment again?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ololo12: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ever heard of fast tracking? You've got to pay 40-60k additional for fast tracking and you've surely get your visa.

Xeedorf:
This is Second time South African denied me a Visa. The reason for denied me the first Application is "Insufficient fund to make the trip" with the balance of #700,000. After 6month for operating my account In&out transaction I apply again with the balance of #8m plus, i was denied again on the 20/03/2015 with the excuss of "Documentation Lacks Credibility"
Please the all house Advise me on Next Step or any adjustment again?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 27, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
see you when you get back, all is well on my side of life darling.
dats good to hear,gracie,re u also coming back to southy soon
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 27, 2015
yinksob002:
The right response has already been given by Uzhi earlier on this thread. The online status or text message from SA embassy only indicates the status of your application and will not specify if your visa is successful or not until you pick up your passport and check it. My advice to you is to go the application centre to pick up your passport after which you will know if your visa application was successful or not. All the best
dis thing dey really give someone real phobia o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 27, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
5years ban? That's ridiculous, south africa is starting to sound like its an African Europe smh.

Nowonder why so many countries in Africa demands a lot fro them, reason why most of them don't even bother crossing their boarders.
yeah,south africans with their xenophobic nature
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Hello house,pls I need an information about dis fasttracking of a thing,someone should pls help with d right INFO. Cc.TYPop
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Good Day, Kindly elite me more about this
ololo12:

Ever heard of fast tracking? You've got to pay 40-60k additional for fast tracking and you've surely get your visa.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Upgermany: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls can someone tell me can if I can apply for South African visitor visa with an expiring passport remaining 9 month or I will have to renew before applying for the visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Plz what's d best network to use in S.A? MTN don carry their rubbish follow me rch S.A. I have a BlackBerry Q5. I subscribed and in 1 9te, dem say I don finish R39, when they said d data is uncapped

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olanikemercy: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls ,how long does it take the south Africa high commission to issue out visa to people[sub][/sub]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olanikemercy: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
And how do you know if you've been granted
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by flowales(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello house, I want to submit my application next week. I intend to travel in May during my leave period. I want to know if I can use bookings.com for my hotel reservation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BOWOTO(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
My SA visa application got denied last week the reason was "Host id not legible" can i reapply immediately? my passport wasnt stamped and nothing was written on it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
bisi16:
Plz what's d best network to use in S.A? MTN don carry their rubbish follow me rch S.A. I have a BlackBerry Q5. I subscribed and in 1 9te, dem say I don finish R39, when they said d data is uncapped
lol sorry, bb uses bis. The best network is cellc, hope this helps, network is cool and the calls are cheap to make especially to nigeria.

You buy the simcard, sometimes you may just get it for free depends on where you are, register it with your passport if its not already registered then you just buy the monthly subscription.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
MojAyo:
They aint all like that, its like they are trying to minimise the number of foreigners in S.A nje. Dunno...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
BOWOTO:
My SA visa application got denied last week the reason was "Host id not legible" can i reapply immediately? my passport wasnt stamped and nothing was written on it.
yes but try to make sure that the identity book is legible this time or ya'll might land yourself in big trouble.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
flowales:
Hello house, I want to submit my application next week. I intend to travel in May during my leave period. I want to know if I can use bookings.com for my hotel reservation.
yea sure but make sure your hotel is paid before landing in S.A, the immigration guys aren't smiling lately if you've just reserved and not paid your accommodation.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
MojAyo:

Did you hear? The disease has resurrected. Bloody south Africans cheesy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
For SA visa application, ensure you do a paid hotel booking to enhance your chances of getting d visa.You can try agoda.com, its reliable and you can get relatively cheap hotels as well.
flowales:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
You can go ahead. Its fine
Upgermany:
Pls can someone tell me can if I can apply for South African visitor visa with an expiring passport remaining 9 month or I will have to renew before applying for the visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.