Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727342 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2016
geekybabe:

thanks for the reply. I'm seeking admission at Wits. and its an Msc program. pls when is the closing date?

The deadline for applications in 2015 was March. I don't know about this year.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sugarvallly(f): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
roblance:
Am submitting my visitors visa application docs on Monday Morning, is it best to do the hotel and flight reservation tmr? i have one already which i did this morning but thinking i should do another.

please can you help me with your introduction letter?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TokyoBulls(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
sugarvallly:

It's a simple letter. Send your email ID and I'll send you the one I've always used.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sugarvallly(f): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
TokyoBulls:

It's a simple letter. Send your email ID and I'll send you the one I've always used.

thanks dear ,I appreciate. sugarvaly@yahoo.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2016
sugarvallly:

HERE IS A SAMPLE

PUT YOUR HOUSE NUMBER
STREET NAME/ AREA
STATE.
DATE

The Consular General,
South African High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma

LETTER OF SELF INTRODUCTION

I, YOUR NAME (Passport Number: 1234567), who lives in PUT YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVES. I am a young qualified and self employed at PUT YOUR COMPANY NAME AND THERE ACTIVITIES. my purpose of writing this letter is to inform you about vacation to south Africa of which I will be planning to move on the PUT DATE WHEN YOU ARE GOING and will be coming back in one (1) or two(2) weeks time due to my work schedule. I will be the one taking care of my living expenses and accommodation while on my vacation in south Africa.
I would be grateful for all courtesies extended to me in the Application for an Entry Clearance to the Republic of South Africa and I solemnly swear & promise not to over stay in the republic, I will be returning to my back to Lagos, Nigeria even before valid permit expires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
my introduction letter is on my company letter head ... does it matter
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
elijah101:
my introduction letter is on my company letter head ... does it matter

its okay brom I did mine the same way.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Please do I need to arrange the documents in a specific way or they'll help me with that at the embassy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OlowoB(m): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2016
TokyoBulls:

Please sorry to follow you down here. i have been trying to reach you as regards the uber partners car deal, please i will need more information from you sir.

is it possible you email me on olemmyolowo@yahoo.com.

cheers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sugarvallly(f): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2016
roblance:

HERE IS A SAMPLE

PUT YOUR HOUSE NUMBER
STREET NAME/ AREA
STATE.
DATE

The Consular General,
South African High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma

LETTER OF SELF INTRODUCTION

I, YOUR NAME (Passport Number: 1234567), who lives in PUT YOUR ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVES. I am a young qualified and self employed at PUT YOUR COMPANY NAME AND THERE ACTIVITIES. my purpose of writing this letter is to inform you about vacation to south Africa of which I will be planning to move on the PUT DATE WHEN YOU ARE GOING and will be coming back in one (1) or two(2) weeks time due to my work schedule. I will be the one taking care of my living expenses and accommodation while on my vacation in south Africa.
I would be grateful for all courtesies extended to me in the Application for an Entry Clearance to the Republic of South Africa and I solemnly swear & promise not to over stay in the republic, I will be returning to my back to Lagos, Nigeria even before valid permit expires.

thank you love,I appreciate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
sugarvallly:

thank you love,I appreciate.

UW

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by feoland: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Help needed please

After successfully going to the south african high commission with my documents I was told to pay N8600 at the bank....
but I'm not sure of which bank (diamond?) and branch I was told to pay the fee at ('wrote it down but not sure)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by callysea: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Diamond Bank @ Adeola Odeku, I think it's adjacent MTN, not sure.

feoland:
Help needed please

After successfully going to the south african high commission with my documents I was told to pay N8600 at the bank....
but I'm not sure of which bank (diamond?) and branch I was told to pay the fee at ('wrote it down but not sure)

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by feoland: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks a million!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TokyoBulls(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
OlowoB:

Please sorry to follow you down here. i have been trying to reach you as regards the uber partners car deal, please i will need more information from you sir.

is it possible you email me on olemmyolowo@yahoo.com.

cheers

Sent you an email.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yungokus: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Hi guyz, Goodmorning

Pls can anyone advice about the possibilty of applying for a new international passport before its expiry... my Int passport is expiring in 5months time but i need a new one because i intend applying for a visa but am aware no embassy issues visas on a passport that is less than 6months to its expiry. Pls guyz will d nigerian embassy in joburg issue me a new one?..i heard those guyz are terrors and will milk one dry but is it possible to get a new one there under those circumstance.

Lastly, after getting a new one does the old one remain valid as it will not be fully expired or i have to start using the new one pronto for new visas and stamps at POE?... also is it mandatory i transfer my old visas on the new passports or i leave them.

Pls kindly advice..Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by SerengetiTZ(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2016
thosinemike:
pls house, i need some information about studying in SA, which is better btw UCT and uni kwazulu-natal in terms of cost of study and living for undergraduate international student and must i travel to SA for SAQA evaluation or can i do it here in Naija
Did you get anything useful for schooling in SA from in here?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello house, pls how do we book flight aside through d Internet. I sent someone to SA office in MMIA to make enquiry for me but they refused to grant her audience, saying I must appear physically. She was going to one agent or the other inside the airport, being given different prices. How will I be far outside lagos and will be required again to come to Lagos just for flight booking. Please house advise.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by callysea: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello people,

Who has information on how to get BTA/PTA; which banks give?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
meagainstdem:
Hello house, pls how do we book flight aside through d Internet. I sent someone to SA office in MMIA to make enquiry for me but they refused to grant her audience, saying I must appear physically. She was going to one agent or the other inside the airport, being given different prices. How will I be far outside lagos and will be required again to come to Lagos just for flight booking. Please house advise.

Good to know you've been granted the visa eventually after all the stress, I was following your hustle here and numerous lagos trips, sorry bro. About flight booking, You really don't have to go to the airport to book a flight, you can use wakanow, you do everything online and pay online, I've used them before, it's cheaper.... Cheers.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2016
yungokus:
Hi guyz, Goodmorning

Pls can anyone advice about the possibilty of applying for a new international passport before its expiry... my Int passport is expiring in 5months time but i need a new one because i intend applying for a visa but am aware no embassy issues visas on a passport that is less than 6months to its expiry. Pls guyz will d nigerian embassy in joburg issue me a new one?..i heard those guyz are terrors and will milk one dry but is it possible to get a new one there under those circumstance.

Lastly, after getting a new one does the old one remain valid as it will not be fully expired or i have to start using the new one pronto for new visas and stamps at POE?... also is it mandatory i transfer my old visas on the new passports or i leave them.

Pls kindly advice..Thanks

Usually, you apply for a new passport few months before the old one expires, at least that was what I did. All the pages of the of the old passport will be cancelled without prejudice, you have to travel with your old and new passports attached together with a rubber band. I don't know about applying for new passport from the Nigerian embassy in Joburg. Cheers!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by collinsfbi(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2016
callysea:
Hello people,

BTA means Basic Traveling Allowance so you don't need a bank to give you that, it's not loan just money at hand while traveling.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TokyoBulls(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
callysea:
Hello people,

Stanbic IBTC
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
meagainstdem:

Oga let her go to SAA stand or office and do reservation
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by callysea: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks collinsfbi,
I know it is money at hand while travelling, but you can apply to banks to grant you BTA/PTA ie, you exchange your Naira for Dollars. I have visited a couple of banks, they no longer give that for some reasons.

collinsfbi:
BTA means Basic Traveling Allowance so you don't need a bank to give you that, it's not loan just money at hand while traveling.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by callysea: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks a million!

TokyoBulls:

Stanbic IBTC
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
muhaogunlo:

Good to know you've been granted the visa eventually after all the stress, I was following your hustle here and numerous lagos trips, sorry bro. About flight booking, You really don't have to go to the airport to book a flight, you can use wakanow, you do everything online and pay online, I've used them before, it's cheaper.... Cheers.

Ha bros thank you. Man suffer small. Ok I will try d wakanow now and let u know how it goes. I want to ask if I can book that sunday that I want to go?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Keneking:

Oga let her go to SAA stand or office and do reservation

Infact on tuesday,she was going from one agent to another quoting prices for me until I told her confidently that she's been following agents. She was later told that SAA office opens by 4pm and had to go 2day. She later bleeped up by not knowing where I'm going when she was asked. I want to try wakanow online as suggested by a nairalander

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by temitopede: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello house, is 603k account balance good to secure a SA visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ajibade105(m): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Good morning everyone,

How una night?. Please, I need someone to put me through on how I can get my credentials certified by saqa. Please, help with any useful link. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2016
meagainstdem:

Ha bros thank you. Man suffer small. Ok I will try d wakanow now and let u know how it goes. I want to ask if I can book that sunday that I want to go?

It's better you book way before your travel date bro, it's cheaper, but you can book that day too but it's going to be freaking expensive and you may only get business class. And try to print your boarding pass before going to the airport, it saves you some stress. Its usually open for printing 24hrs before the boarding time. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.