Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1741829 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Royat1(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Please is it possible for someone going for MSc in Sa to get full scholarship with a Cgpa of 4.1 for Msc in financial risk management?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
staggerlee:

Between 20 to 23 naira to 1 rand

ahhh... since when?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Royat1:
Please is it possible for someone going for MSc in Sa to get full scholarship with a Cgpa of 4.1 for Msc in financial risk management?
You can get full scholarship in university of Kwazulu-natal or Durban university of Technology not because of Your CGPA but if you are ready to do your masters by RESEARCH. Get your transcripts, Bsc certificate, your SAQA and your Research proposal. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Royat1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
femiaction:
You can get full scholarship in university of Kwazulu-natal or Durban university of Technology not because of Your CGPA but if you are ready to do your masters by RESEARCH. Get your transcripts, Bsc certificate, your SAQA and your Research proposal. Thanks.
Am going for thesis based, MSc financial and risk management!! I guess that's not research based.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
jewel4u:
Can someone please advise me on the current exchange rate of rand to naira via either ATM withdrawal/ Online transaction.

please it is urgent.
Thank you.
17 to 23 depending on the bank .Stanbic bank 17,Access 21.50 and zenith 18. forget about the 13/12 you saw online that is theoritical practically is from 17 upward
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Royat1:

Am going for thesis based, MSc financial and risk management!! I guess that's not research based.
Did you mean course/class work? If you are going to receive lectures. Then there is no scholarship for course work. You have to pay for your tuition fee. If it is Research then you can get full scholarship in the universities mentioned above. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Royat1:
Most Schools give schorlarships .More importantly when your discipline involved is thick and tough .University of Capetown ,UP,Stellenbosch have good schorlarships and teaching assistant jobs e ,Univenda gives 1 year accommodation and teaching assistant job .However Ukzn and Dut offer tuition waiver and possibility of more funding from supervisor and NRF for Postgraduate Research program . The first step is to get your documents evaluated at Saqa and the evaluation certificate will be submitted along side your research proposal to your chosen school.Above all schools in h ave funding for your research program though the amount involved differs.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Most Schools give schorlarships .More importantly when your discipline involved is thick and tough .University of Capetown ,UP,Stellenbosch have good schorlarships and teaching assistant jobs e ,Univenda gives 1 year accommodation and teaching assistant job .However Ukzn and Dut offer tuition waiver and possibility of more funding from supervisor and NRF for Postgraduate Research program . The first step is to get your documents evaluated at Saqa and the evaluation certificate will be submitted along side your research proposal to your chosen school.Above all schools in h ave funding for your research program though the amount involved differs.
goodday please I applied to North West University potchefstroom done my SAQA evaluation and the school ask me to speak with one of the lecturers who would be my study leader but for months now I've not been able to reach them as they don't pick my call. please what do you advice I do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
wine4dguy:

goodday please I applied to North West University potchefstroom done my SAQA evaluation and the school ask me to speak with one of the lecturers who would be my study leader but for months now I've not been able to reach them as they don't pick my call. please what do you advice I do?
Text them and send mail .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Text them and send mail .
I have done all that but it seems they're too reluctant. please do you know any agent that can help me apply for visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
wine4dguy:

NWU have been closed indefinitely, I wonder y u guys are still coming to SA for studies with all these protests in Ubiversities
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bigsam2010: 3:34am On Feb 29, 2016
I came across this trend that has been existing since 2012 till date........ I appreciate most of you who have contributed a lot of information as a guidelines for others..........

I am also preparing to apply for a South Africa Visa for a visitation. According to the information I gathered on the website for Visa Application requirements as follows:

"To ensure your application is processed without any delay please include the following:

1. Complete and Signed Visa Application Form in Black ink only.
2. 3 Clear copies of your current passport data pages
3. Supporting documentation as per the relevant checklist
4. Receipt of Visa Application Fee and VFS service charges as applicable (To be collected at the bank implant in the visa application centre)

My question is actually going to be on No. 3 and a Yellow Card.

1. Supporting documentation as per the relevant checklist: I intend to submit an Invitation Letter. I also want to know, 1. if it is necessary to include my Bank Statement of Account? 2. If an invitee can send a Bank Statement of Account to me? 3. What other document is to be included?

2. Concerning the Yellow Card, I want to know, if it is part of the documents that I will need to submit along with others at the Visa Application Center?

I will appreciate a good respond to my request.

Thank you all for a great job here.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 5:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Hello house, please can I enter SA a week to my VISA expiration for a day examination without immigration problems...I must leave before my VISA expiration...for example arrive SA 7th, exam 10th, return back to naija 11th, visa expires 12..please I need ur advice...thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2016
xtonuns:
Hello house, please can I enter SA a week to my VISA expiration for a day examination without immigration problems...I must leave before my VISA expiration...for example arrive SA 7th, exam 10th, return back to naija 11th, visa expires 12..please I need ur advice...thank you
YES!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 9:54am On Feb 29, 2016
staggerlee:

YES!
Thank u
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
wine4dguy:

I have done all that but it seems they're too reluctant. please do you know any agent that can help me apply for visa?
Follow the steps here you will get visa easily without the use of agent.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
staggerlee:

NWU have been closed indefinitely, I wonder y u guys are still coming to SA for studies with all these protests in Ubiversities
Don't discourage people from making a move that may change their destinies .are the strikes forever ?Capital N0 IS this first students protest in SA ?no Strikes or no Strikes Let people apply to schools of the choices after all some schools are not part of the strike.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
xtonuns:
Yes you can but be very bold at the point of entry .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by momasenny(f): 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks house..ive gotten it ohhh. They granted us 5yrs
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
afolakemi:

You can only use Ecobank MasterCard or Visacard in South Africa and their limit for cash and swiping is $100
False ,Access bank and Zenith working smoothly .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 2:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
samtol4:
Yes you can but be very bold at the point of entry .
Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bigsam2010: 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please how much does it cost to obtain the Yellow Card?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bigsam2010: 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
bigsam2010:
I came across this trend that has been existing since 2012 till date........ I appreciate most of you who have contributed a lot of information as a guidelines for others..........

I am also preparing to apply for a South Africa Visa for a visitation. According to the information I gathered on the website for Visa Application requirements as follows:

"To ensure your application is processed without any delay please include the following:

1. Complete and Signed Visa Application Form in Black ink only.
2. 3 Clear copies of your current passport data pages
3. Supporting documentation as per the relevant checklist
4. Receipt of Visa Application Fee and VFS service charges as applicable (To be collected at the bank implant in the visa application centre)

My question is actually going to be on No. 3 and a Yellow Card.

1. Supporting documentation as per the relevant checklist: I intend to submit an Invitation Letter. I also want to know, 1. if it is necessary to include my Bank Statement of Account? 2. If an invitee can send a Bank Statement of Account to me? 3. What other document is to be included?

2. Concerning the Yellow Card, I want to know, if it is part of the documents that I will need to submit along with others at the Visa Application Center?

I will appreciate a good respond to my request.

Thank you all for a great job here.

Thanks....
I have gotten more information on the requirement documents.......
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
samtol4:
Don't discourage people from making a move that may change their destinies .are the strikes forever ?Capital N0 IS this first students protest in SA ?no Strikes or no Strikes Let people apply to schools of the choices after all some schools are not part of the strike.

I did my MSC and PHD in SA, I live in SA, not one day before last year had schools been shut. Now 4 schools are shut. NWU, UP, UFS and a campus of KZN.

The reality is education in SA is falling and I just hv to tell my pple if you see it as discouragement too bad.

And changing from study permit to work permit is very very very hard now. So staying after your studies is also hard. So eish, I don't think killing or disturbing oneself to study in SA is worth it for now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by TokyoBulls(m): 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please I need someone to help me pay R4,000 to someone in Johannesburg while I credit the person's account in Naira. I am willing to credit the Naira account first then the person can pay the beneficiary the Rand equivalent. We will agree rate of exchange. @femiaction @staggerlee @samtol4 or other peeps in the house, kindly help.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JECU: 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls I want to visit SA,can someone help me with the process and the duration
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
TokyoBulls:
Please I need someone to help me pay R4,000 to someone in Johannesburg while I credit the person's account in Naira. I am willing to credit the Naira account first then the person can pay the beneficiary the Rand equivalent. We will agree rate of exchange. @femiaction @staggerlee @samtol4 or other peeps in the house, kindly help.

If u can pay 26 naira to a Rand
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kayhummer(m): 9:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oseni007:
I thought it was a joke oooo wen I saw "Documents not convincing" and "Invalid hotel"....that kind joke say Visa still dey come,dey road bt no follow passport quote author=roblance post=43168229]Boss seems na wetin dy flow be that o. A pal of mine got Invalid hotel as well.
please was your visa stamped when U were denied or they just left it blank? Please kindly let me know
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kayhummer(m): 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oseni007:
Thanks for your response.
The account statement wasn't a bulk deposit,made a cashflow of over 6months.
I booked directly with the hotel,Holiday Inn Sandton, Johannesburg
please did the embassy stamp your visa when you were denied or it was only a paper message informing you of the denial?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kayhummer(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Don't mind any agent. You can do it yourself with peace of mind. Provide required documents and write a nice and convincing self-intoductory letter.

I couldn't believe my visa was ready in three working days..
please did you book your flight before making the application? Or you only made reservation and now were u able to make reservation through South Africa air ways, I traveled to Sa last year on a tourist visa, spent just 11 days, I want to reply I don't know how to go about it, though the first was through agent but I want to do alone this time around without any agent. Please kindly let me know what decument you submitted, I base in Abuja, and is the application form hand written
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oseni007(m): 11:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
My passport wasn't stamped....just a paper stating the reason for denial
Kayhummer:
please did the embassy stamp your visa when you were denied or it was only a paper message informing you of the denial?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Benjamite01: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Agent can help you but with money, but you can do it yourself, i used Agent last year and this year i did it myself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.