Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732160 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Engr00466: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thank you so much for the tip. I would do do what you said once the workdays begin. Thanks again!!
chemashie:

Ring them up any time from 12 pm upward with the number you have. just keep calling till they pick up your calls. The duration for study permit usually take 6 weeks at Abuja embassy except you have insider who can be of help. Cheers!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelse(f): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2016
My dear SA girls are not reliable, never depend on them, they are heartless they only need your penis

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bigerboy200: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
chelse:
My dear SA girls are not reliable, never depend on them, they are heartless they only need your penis
Hmmmmmm....but what else is important to d Nigerian guy who would prefer to go back to Nigeria(maybe his village as common with some "igbos"wink to get a wife when ready ??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by taiwo92(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
hello guys, am a graduate of civil engineering and I want to apply to university of KwaZulu Natal for my master degree immediately after my service yr, but I need someone that will enlighten me on how to write a good research proposal since I will need it. please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 3:03am On Jul 08, 2016
irisbookclub:
Is it better to submit a study visa application at Lagos or Abuja Vfs? Also what's the duration at both centres, thanks

By all means go to Lagos. the process is better now and you can get your study visa within a week. It's VFS that handles study visa now in lagos, not the embassy directly.

I have someone who applied in Abuja since April and has not gotten it. they still use about 6 weeks to process.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by irisbookclub: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks much @geekybabe. I'll be keeping faith, prog. starts next mth and i'm yet to submit my application. Fingers crossed on that 1 week. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
House members please advice.
I applied for south africa visa for the second time(visa renewal) on friday 1st july 2016. Up till this moments, the status remains that its still under assessmemt at south africa embassy. I have my flight ticket to travel to china on the 20th of july. Please is there anyway to hasten the process so that my passport will be returned to me asap. Your sincere and candid advice is sorted here. Please all should advice.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mikejordan: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dear House,

Please how do I go about the SAQA evaluation of my first degree. I have got a scholarship for Master degree. How do I go about the payment and the documents to be sent by DHL for the evaluation.

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mikejordan: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Mikejordan:
Dear House,

Please how do I go about the SAQA evaluation of my first degree. I have got a scholarship for Master degree. How do I go about the payment and the documents to be sent by DHL for the evaluation.

Thank you

Please I need help ooooooo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Mikejordan:
Dear House,

Thank you

Ask someone to pay for u over there, then u deposit money to the person's naija account. Then he will send the payment receipt to u. Then thru DHL u will send ur certified copy of ur transcript (student copy is allowed), certified copy of ur statement of result(certificate), then certified copy of d data page of ur passport
If U take ur time read thru the formal posts u will find answers to ur future questions.

God bless
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kajoula(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2016
[size=22pt]Please do anyone know the cost of SA Tourist visa fee ?[/size]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aekmanweb(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
kajoula:
[size=22pt]Please do anyone know the cost of SA Tourist visa fee ?[/size]
it's around 21k

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aekmanweb(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello people, can someone instruct on what documents is required to renew SA Visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kajoula(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
aekmanweb:
it's around 21k

thank you !
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
aekmanweb:
it's around 21k
Previously on "24", oh sorry, that was previously on "South Africa Visa"! It's now some 26k in all.

@Kajoula, kindly copy.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kajoula(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
aekmanweb:
Hello people, can someone instruct on what documents is required to renew SA Visa

1. International Passport
2. Passport photograph x2
3. Self Introduction Letter
4. Official introduction Letter ( on a letter headed paper)
5. Leave of absence .(official Leave)
6. Itinerary (Flight)
7. Hotel Booking (Paid with confirmation No)
8. Bank statement (showing you have enough fund to take good care of yourself while in SA)
9. Work ID
10. Form (completely filled in black ink)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kajoula(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Previously on "24", oh sorry, that was previously on "South Africa Visa"! It's now some 26k in all.

@Kajoula, kindly copy.

copied .....bravo!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badoli: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls, aos is it a must to submit bank statement dat shows how salary is being paid monthly in my account or is jst to hv some particular amount of money in my account balance dat is enough for my trip....... And also how many month is d required bank statement?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kismo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
f you have challenge getting cheaper fare to any country, you can contact us so that we can help you out.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
vozkini:
House members please advice.
I applied for south africa visa for the second time(visa renewal) on friday 1st july 2016. Up till this moments, the status remains that its still under assessmemt at south africa embassy. I have my flight ticket to travel to china on the 20th of july. Please is there anyway to hasten the process so that my passport will be returned to me asap. Your sincere and candid advice is sorted here. Please all should advice.

GUYS i have not received message from VFS to come and collect my passport. am running out of time. I dont want to miss my flight to china. please any advice on how to go about this should please advice. Time is ticking. if i had known that renewal takes this time i wouldnt have applied now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2016
I am in Lagos presently, what have found out is that agents in Nigeria use the information on this thread and sell to gullible Nigerians. They help Nigerians to get admissions in SA schools for around a fee of 300k and above. The agents actually do nothing and admissions they get are for very weak SA schools
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by afelouz(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Pls house, presently where is best to submit visitor application to avoid unnecessary delay, lagos or abuja?
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shine1177: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
The Centre for World University Rankings (CWUR) has just released its 2016 ranking of universities across the world.

Sadly, no university in Nigeria made the list of the world’s top 1,000.

In Africa, only universities in South Africa and Egypt made the list. South Africa has five, while Egypt has four.

For South Africa, the five universities and their rankings, according to the CWUR, are: University of Witwatersrand, 176th; University of Cape Town, 265th; Stellenbosch University, 329th; University of KwaZulu-Natal, 468th; and the University of Pretoria, 697th.

CWUR said it used eight objectives and robust indicators to rank the world’s top 1,000 universities, and listed them as follows:

1) Quality of Education, measured by the number of a university’s alumni who have won major international awards, prizes, and medals relative to the university’s size [25%]

2) Alumni Employment, measured by the number of a university’s alumni who have held CEO positions at the world’s top companies relative to the university’s size [25%]

3) Quality of Faculty, measured by the number of academics who have won major international awards, prizes, and medals [25%]

4) Publications, measured by the number of research papers appearing in reputable journals [5%]

5) Influence, measured by the number of research papers appearing in highly-influential journals [5%]

6) Citations, measured by the number of highly-cited research papers [5%]

7) Broad Impact, measured by the university’s h-index [5%]

8.) cool Patents, measured by the number of international patent filings [5%]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206737-nigerian-universities-fail-make-list-worlds-top-1000.html

Someone once said UKZN is not among the top universities in South Africa. The fact is, it is among the top 500 universities in the world.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mikejordan: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dexcmd:

Ask someone to pay for u over there, then u deposit money to the person's naija account. Then he will send the payment receipt to u. Then thru DHL u will send ur certified copy of ur transcript (student copy is allowed), certified copy of ur statement of result(certificate), then certified copy of d data page of ur passport
If U take ur time read thru the formal posts u will find answers to ur future questions.

God bless
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mikejordan: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thank you so much. I also want to ask that how do I certify my passport?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
vozkini:

GUYS i have not received message from VFS to come and collect my passport. am running out of time. I dont want to miss my flight to china. please any advice on how to go about this should please advice. Time is ticking. if i had known that renewal takes this time i wouldnt have applied now.
Stargerlee and Co.
This issue of delay that i have being seeking advice from you guys ans no one seems to respond. Does it mean it is now a usual thing with their embassy. My first application was just 3 days and i submitted in anticipation of same time frame. Please i need to know how to get my passport back by friday if the documents is not out by then.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnot: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2016
This nairaland SA visa blog is not as helpful as that of UK. Members aren't as open or make contributions to enquiries made by other members . I also didn't get any response when I made my enquiries a few weeks back . Kindly call VFS and find out what your options are .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2016
abnot:
This nairaland SA visa blog is not as helpful as that of UK. Members aren't as open or make contributions to enquiries made by other members . I also didn't get any response when I made my enquiries a few weeks back . Kindly call VFS and find out what your options are .

Bros there is nothing you can do but chill, alternatively you can go to vfs and inquire, sorry for the stress
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dayhor: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
vozkini:

In the dire alternative, you could have the VFS centre retract your application so you can have your passport returned, and re-apply when you're back from China.
Or you could just reschedule your flight at an additional cost, if it's only the flight and not an event you're trying to not miss.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dayhor: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dayhor:

Court officials (Magistrate and High) would request you show the originals and then certify the copies at #20 each
Bros where and when did you do the certified copy for #20 each?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dayhor: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.