Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1736746 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gbollyblaze: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
paramajit:

Thank you Mr Samuel ...I made Hotel reservation through Booking.com but haven't paid though my reservation had been confirmed via email which I will do the print out and summit along but since I have not paid , hope I will not have issue obtaining visa because of that.
Thank you once again.I will be submitting tomorrow morning .

From my past experiences, it's mandatory to have a paid-for hotel reservation rather than booking.com. i know someone who was refused because of that booking.com hotel booking. Please try to get a confirmed hotel reservation, if all your other documents are intact, you will get the visa.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
aril:
Please... anyone here attending University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg?
Yes. I am a student at wits.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
paramajit:

Thank you Mr Samuel ...I made Hotel reservation through Booking.com but haven't paid though my reservation had been confirmed via email which I will do the print out and summit along but since I have not paid , hope I will not have issue obtaining visa because of that.
Thank you once again.I will be submitting tomorrow morning .
It would have been better you book 10days and pay just a night . Then compel the hotel to send you letter via mail confirming you have booking with them .However atimes the Embassy accept the online booking without paying depending on the hotel .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aril: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
tweb1:

Yes. I am a student at wits.

Am glad you are a student there. I want to enroll for a degree programme. Please what can you tell me about wits university. Are you also running a degree programme there or masters? How is the atmosphere there and I hope they don't discriminate too much?

Im already filling the online form for admission. Got struck somewhere and I needed to contact them for assistance and they have been helpful.

hope to read from you soon.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
aril:

Am glad you are a student there. I want to enroll for a degree programme. Please what can you tell me about wits university. Are you also running a degree programme there or masters? How is the atmosphere there and I hope they don't discriminate too much?

Im already filling the online form for admission. Got struck somewhere and I needed to contact them for assistance and they have been helpful.

hope to read from you soon.

Am doing a postgraduate degree program. So far, I have not experince any discrimination. Wits is a big school and among the top best in SA and Africa as a whole. The atmosphere is friendly.
I hope this answers your question. Feel free to ask more specific questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
samuelUMOH:
how much rand you need and what rate ?

Hi, I also need rands but mine is just R1,000
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Kentrasso:

Hi, I also need rands but mine is just R1,000
I sent you pm.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aril: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
tweb1....

I need your help on how to pay for my application fee R700.00. How do i go about it?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
aril:
tweb1....

I need your help on how to pay for my application fee R700.00. How do i go about it?

Thanks

You can pay with your ATM card.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi all
please can a Nigeria passport holder aply for South Africa Spousal visa in Ghana ?or any kind of South Africa visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
elnino2015:

You can pay with your ATM card.

How? Is this for those in nigeria ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kentrasso:

How? Is this for those in nigeria ?

I paid my application fee for Wits last year with my UBA MasterCard.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi all
please can a Nigeria passport holder aply for South Africa Spousal visa in Ghana ?or any kind of South Africa visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2016
liv123:
Hi all
You can apply for any visa from Ghana .However to apply for spousal visa you must have married SA citizen or in a relationship with evidence (Life partner permit).
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chelse(f): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Hello house I need help,pls can I use asylum to apply for study permit?someone told me it's not done anymore pls how true?thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2016
chelse:
Hello house I need help,pls can I use asylum to apply for study permit?someone told me it's not done anymore pls how true?thanks
Yes it is true although some immigration lawyers still find a way out .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olasunkanmi221: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Please I like to know more info about doing my visa 60k..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
chelse:
Yes its true it is not done anymore because you can use your Asylum permit to work and study. I have a brother here in durban that denial visa on his passport for that reason. But you can try it.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
justwise:
Ask/make your South African visa contributions here, i have seen increasing number of different threads about South African visa recently hence the need to dedicate one thread for South African visa issues.

Pls bro,is there vfs center in ph for those residing in the east .......I read somewhere that they have centre in ph,so I want to confirm so I won't go into the wrong hands....thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ife01(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Pls bro,is there vfs center in ph for those residing in the east .......I read somewhere that they have centre in ph,so I want to confirm so I won't go into the wrong hands....thanks

Bros, there's a centre in PH.
Find all the information you need here - http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
ife01:

Bros, there's a centre in PH.
Find all the information you need here - http://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/

Thanks bro.....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aril: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
tweb 1.... i have pm you. I will be awaiting your reply.

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
cruzclinton1:

I don't know about that, sorry.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

I don't know about that, sorry.

I have Confirmed it,they have centre at ph,confirmed it from their vfs site ....here is the link for those it might help www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/contactus.html
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adesbaba: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls want to apply for msc scholarship cos i dnt av much for tuition fee ...a graduate of account
in pls help a bro...am researchin too
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by GazaQueen(f): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lastmonth: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2016
I intend to apply for a critical skills visa in the coming weeks from here in nigeria. I could be greatful if anyone explains to me what exactly im i supposed to submit to show proof of sufficient financial means. Ok i know im suppose to submit bank statements but .......
1. In whose name should the bank statements be on, Myself or the host?
2. Should it be a SA or Naija issued bank statement?

If anyone has successfully applied for this visa it could be helpful if they share what kind of documents they submitted to show proof of financial means.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2016
GazaQueen:
Hello house, my questions goes thus, my brother applied for SA visa thru the help of an agent in 2014 and was denied. His passport was stamped in red. Pls I wanna know if the stamp signifies a ban and for how many months or years? If it's a ban how long will it take for the ban to be lifted as we are going on vacation in August and he wants to reapply this month end. He has sent a mail to embassy for enquiries about the stamp and they are yet to reply.
The embassy is in the best position to clarify the length of the ban .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2016
adesbaba:
pls want to apply for msc scholarship cos i dnt av much for tuition fee ...a graduate of account
in pls help a bro...am researchin too
First your transcripts and relevant documents must be evaluated by Saqa in SA .From there you apply to various schools .Some schools offer free tuition and scholarship .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2016
@samuelumoh,bro old I'd like to know if someone who studied one of the science courses can apply for a critical visa.If yes,please what are the procedures? Secondly, I'd like to know if on getting or dating a SA babe one can apply for a spousal permit or visa, if possible, what are the procsdurea and requirements, thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by GazaQueen(f): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2016
samuelUMOH:
The embassy is in the best position to clarify the length of the ban .
They are not forthcoming at all...He even went to the embassy and the services were so poor! They could hardly attend to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: meeyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.