Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732322 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OmoBendel24: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Apology accepted.....wish we all nairalanders will be this mature,we will make it big legally as one family assisting each other in the little way we can......please back to my earlier question,is there any way I will extend my stay in SA after my 3months,till we fix things up together? I have a carrier already . I don't plan running away or committing any crime over there.........I need advice and guide line on how to go about it......

Revert back to SamuelUmoh's point number 2 sir, and if you wont get angry again, point number 3 too (particularly the concluding part) assuming point 1 is already done with oh! #Truth
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Apology accepted.....wish we all nairalanders will be this mature,we will make it big legally as one family assisting each other in the little way we can......please back to my earlier question,is there any way I will extend my stay in SA after my 3months,till we fix things up together? I have a carrier already . I don't plan running away or committing any crime over there.........I need advice and guide line on how to go about it......
The only thing you can do after your 3 months visa expire is to seek asylum( ADURO)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
femiaction:
The only thing you can do after your 3 months visa expire is to seek asylum( ADURO)
I don't think advising pple to go on asylum is a good thing, it is a slap on the dignity of any man and the country of origin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
staggerlee:

I don't think advising pple to go on asylum is a good thing, it is a slap on the dignity of any man and the country of origin
Bros I did not advice him and I will never advice anyone to seek asylum because people that on it are not free to visit their country unless they want to go back.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
femiaction:
Bros I did not advice him and I will never advice anyone to seek asylum because people that on it are not free to visit their country unless they want to go back.

I wonder why someone will be seeking asylum in SA sef. Nigerians dey fall hand sha
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ebenz02: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello guys. Just got my SA 3 months visa. Want to know how long and how much I can.get a permit for.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Ebenz02:
Hello guys. Just got my SA 3 months visa. Want to know how long and how much I can.get a permit for.

What permit?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ebenz02: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
staggerlee:

What permit?
Resident permit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Ebenz02:
Resident permit

LOL, do you have what it takes to apply for a resident permit? Besides you can't convert a visitors' visa to any other kind of visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2016
femiaction:

Thank u bro.....I will read up the asylum stuff on google
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Revert back to SamuelUmoh's point number 2 sir, and if you wont get angry again, point number 3 too (particularly the concluding part) assuming point 1 is already done with oh! #Truth

Honestly I didn't go further to read other of samuelUmoh's write up coz the first paragraph got me angry that I didn't border to read further,I will just read it up now.....thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ebenz02: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Thank u bro.....I will read up the asylum stuff on google
what can I do to stay legal before my 3 months visa expires
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls who knows when SA sch gives admission? Have applied for pg to four schools already since late May till now it's either "Application Under consideration", "Application deferred" or "Reffered to faculty".
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nulasco:
Pls who knows when SA sch gives admission? Have applied for pg to four schools already since late May till now it's either "Application Under consideration", "Application deferred" or "Reffered to faculty".

Pick your phone and call +27 ( I mean the faculties). Follow up with emails. What course are you pursuing ...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nulasco:

I'm in the same position with you. Though mine is 2 schools. And I've been told they will make a decision by August. I guess we have to wait.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ebenz02: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ebenz02:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thanks. Biochemistry as first, biotechnology as 2nd choice

Keneking:

Pick your phone and call +27 ( I mean the faculties). Follow up with emails. What course are you pursuing ...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
I guess we have to wait, I applied to wits,up,uj,stellenbosh, js curious none avnt finalized admission yet. Wat school nd discipline is urs?
elnino2015:

I'm in the same position with you. Though mine is 2 schools. And I've been told they will make a decision by August. I guess we have to wait.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Dayhor: 4:20am On Jul 03, 2016

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aril: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello.. Do you have any idea on how much wits, up, uj and stellenbosh tuition per year cost? And which is the cheapest? I applied to wits alone because of their awesome reputation and i am also waiting for update regarding my admission as well.

Nulasco:
I guess we have to wait, I applied to wits,up,uj,stellenbosh, js curious none avnt finalized admission yet. Wat school nd discipline is urs?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Depends, are u going for undergraduate, or postgraduate?

aril:
Hello.. Do you have any idea on how much wits, up, uj and stellenbosh tuition per year cost? And which is the cheapest? I applied to wits alone because of their awesome reputation and i am also waiting for update regarding my admission as well.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
aril:

But Stellenbosch is highly rated also .Next time apply to 2 to 3 schools admission process getting thicker now due to influx of students from Sadc and Asia .Hopefully you get it by grace

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by badoli: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello aos, pls how can my girlfriend in south Africa secure visitors visa for me? And also like how much do i need to hv in my bank statement?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stanogb(m): 2:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Hello House, am applying to some universities for post graduate studies which will commence on January 2017, but my Nigerian passport will expire on October 2017.

Should I renew it?, And how can I renew it?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bigerboy200: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
stanogb:
Hello House, am applying to some universities for post graduate studies which will commence on January 2017, but my Nigerian passport will expire on October 2017.

Should I renew it?, And how can I renew it?
best you renew the passport...This can be done at the nearest immigration office to you..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aladedotun(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
femiaction:
in UKZN you will need saqa and MSc proposal

please what is the average cost of living in Durban?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Engr00466: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Greetings all!!

Does anyone here have a working phone number of South African High Commission in Abuja? All the numbers I have found online are not going through.

Also, has anyone received study visa from the Abj high commission? How long after submission of the application is the permit issued?

I really hope someone could help me answer these questions.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2016
aladedotun:

please what is the average cost of living in Durban?
.It is extremely difficult to give average cost of living because individual life style and taste differs .For instance accommodation ranges between 1500 to 4k rand depending on location,security and size .( per month ) .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chemashie(m): 3:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Engr00466:
Greetings all!!

Does anyone here have a working phone number of South African High Commission in Abuja? All the numbers I have found online are not going through.

Also, has anyone received study visa from the Abj high commission? How long after submission of the application is the permit issued?

I really hope someone could help me answer these questions.
Ring them up any time from 12 pm upward with the number you have. just keep calling till they pick up your calls. The duration for study permit usually take 6 weeks at Abuja embassy except you have insider who can be of help. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Etinosajay(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2016
14k Rands available in Jo'burg.

PM for rates
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aril: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2016
undergraduate

Nulasco:
Depends, are u going for undergraduate, or postgraduate?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by irisbookclub: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Is it better to submit a study visa application at Lagos or Abuja Vfs? Also what's the duration at both centres, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.