Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727311 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
know:
Ethiopian airlines seems to be collecting $300 repatriation fund as against the $100 earlier reported. Pls,can anyone who has flown with them recently confirm. Thanks
Flew them in July, I didn't pay a dime but I was I was mada to sign an undertaking that if I was refused entry into SA I will pay for my return flight cos they didn't understand my PR ceryificated and I.D. But deposit/money was paid.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by know: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
staggerlee:

Flew them in July, I didn't pay a dime but I was I was mada to sign an undertaking that if I was refused entry into SA I will pay for my return flight cos they didn't understand my PR ceryificated and I.D. But deposit/money was paid.

Sorry bro,you said you don't pay a dime, pls which deposit was made and how much. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
know:

Sorry bro,you said you don't pay a dime, pls which deposit was made and how much. Thanks
I meant NO deposit was paid, sorry typo error
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
know:

Fly Kenya or Rwanda

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by oluwa234: 4:40am On Sep 20, 2016
stevetop:
You will not need a transit visa if you don't plan to leave the airport. If your flight is delayed for up to 24 hours, you will have an option of getting a transit visa at the airport. I hope that helps.

Cheers

Thanks for your kind response.
I hope it doesn't matter that i will be connecting 2 independent airlines (Etihad ---> SA Airways) and that the transit time may be upto 18 hours.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2016
know:
Ethiopian airlines seems to be collecting $300 repatriation fund as against the $100 earlier reported. Pls,can anyone who has flown with them recently confirm. Thanks

I don't get repatriation fee before you board or at the airport or where?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Send your number to my email .I will call you .I tried sending messages to that email but it bounce back
angeloduns@yahoo.com...........please mail me bro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iambiola(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
hello house . am yet to get a response from the embassy in respect to my application which i submitteed aug 31st for a visit visa. please anyone in same category as mine should reply me. cos am really getting tensed . thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
iambiola:
hello house . am yet to get a response from the embassy in respect to my application which i submitteed aug 31st for a visit visa. please anyone in same category as mine should reply me. cos am really getting tensed . thank you.
call your agent.. I got mine yesterday but.......
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iambiola(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
I did it myself, no agent was involved, but what??
etoman1:
call your agent.. I got mine yesterday but.......
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mojohnny(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Hi, a friend applied in Lagos on the 30th of August and she is still waiting on her visa. I don't know why the whole process seems to be taking longer than the 2 weeks mine took.
You can try calling the embassy to ask why.

iambiola:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iambiola(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2016
thanks . i called the embassy yestrerday but they were saying i should stil wait till it ready.
mojohnny:
Hi, a friend applied in Lagos on the 30th of August and she is still waiting on her visa. I don't know why the whole process seems to be taking longer than the 2 weeks mine took.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
iambiola:
I did it myself, no agent was involved, but what??
wasnt successful
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
friendly101:

angeloduns@yahoo.com...........please mail me bro
I mail you several times .I got no response .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
etoman1:
wasnt successful
why ? Share the reason so that others can learn .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iambiola(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
sorry abt that bro
etoman1:
wasnt successful
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
I just want to know if I can reapply immediately. .. pls can anybody answer this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
iambiola:
sorry abt that bro
thanks.. the thing pain me sha
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Frekey: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=etoman1 post=49551297]I just want to know if I can reapply immediately. .. pls can anybody answer this[/quote
Yeah you can reapply immediately, sorry about that
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
etoman1:
I just want to know if I can reapply immediately. .. pls can anybody answer this
Re applying immediately shows desperation and may lead to another rejection unless if the reason for the rejection was minimal. Why not share the reason for the rejection so that others can avoid the pitfalls .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by scholarcute: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gudday Nairalander, i summited my application at Abuja embassy on d 7th of sept n i got dis msg on my mail dis aftanoon.
Pls is dis msg usually sent bfr your passport is ready for collection.

Aplication has been forwarded to the South African Visa Application Centre, ABUJA from the South African High Commission, ABUJA on 21-09-2016 .

Pls I need urgent responses pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
scholarcute:
Gudday Nairalander, i summited my application at Abuja embassy on d 7th of sept n i got dis msg on my mail dis aftanoon.
Pls is dis msg usually sent bfr your passport is ready for collection.

Aplication has been forwarded to the South African Visa Application Centre, ABUJA from the South African High Commission, ABUJA on 21-09-2016 .

Pls I need urgent responses pls

It means your visa application is ready for collection at vfs
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by scholarcute: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tnx, will go for pickup tomoro
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
@scholarcute don't be overwhelmed your visa isn't ready, the message means its still under process in NG - SA but you'll get it soon... I also got the same message on my phone last week
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by scholarcute: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2016
I also got dis mail lata on,
Wot does it mean?

Processed Visa Application Reference no. SAAB ------------------- has been received at The South African Visa Application centre for collection, ABUJA for processing
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2016
SA govt is considering closing down universities because of this resurfaced #feesmustfall protests.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naijatisumi: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2016
mojohnny:

Always use Abuja embassy....Lagos embassy receive a lot more application and there professionalism is damn porous...Thank me later
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naijatisumi: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2016
scholarcute:
I also got dis mail lata on,
Wot does it mean?

Processed Visa Application Reference no. SAAB ------------------- has been received at The South African Visa Application centre for collection, ABUJA for processing

It means your VISA is available for collection. You gonna receive 2 more mails though... Received mine yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: bobodudu100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.