Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1737587 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Iamabraham(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
naijatisumi:
. Okay then ! Hope u stay in Gidi ! U can send a mail to me iamogungbayo@gmail.com

Thanks brother, I really appreciate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by penitential(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ok bro, thanks.
samuelUMOH:
It is not normal too long .Did you receive any notification when you submitted ? Did u submit by yourse lf or any prove of submission ?Send your reference number to saqa administrator : dfqeas @saqa.co.za .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olystic: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Hello every one, I just got my tourist visa to Tanzania and I will be applying for South African tourist visa on Tuesday 27th of September. I intend to spend my vacation in South Africa and Tanzania in the month of November 2016. I will like to visit South Africa then move to Tanzania and then back to Nigeria. Should I book a flight reservation for the round trip which I intend using or I should just book reservation for just a return trip to South Africa for the visa application. Please I need a urgent reply from an experience nairalander.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please I have applied to Witwatersrand and up till now I haven't heard from them should I be concerned
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olystic: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
olystic:
Hello every one, I just got my tourist visa to Tanzania and I will be applying for South African tourist visa on Tuesday 27th of September. I intend to spend my vacation in South Africa and Tanzania in the month of November 2016. I will like to visit South Africa then move to Tanzania and then back to Nigeria. Should I book a flight reservation for the round trip which I intend using or I should just book reservation for just a return trip to South Africa for the visa application. Please I need a urgent reply from an experience nairalander.

Please could anyone help with a answers to my above question
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
wine4dguy:
Please I have applied to Witwatersrand and up till now I haven't heard from them should I be concerned

With the unrests going on in the Universities especially @ Witts, we can only hope
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
staggerlee:

With the unrests going on in the Universities especially @ Witts, we can only hope
I should prolly hunt for alternatives
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
wine4dguy:

I should prolly hunt for alternatives
Alternatives should not be SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
staggerlee:

Alternatives should not be SA
Lol looks like SA is messed up now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
wine4dguy:

Lol looks like SA is messed up now
SA is not in any mess don't be mislead by comments .The students are protesting for free education which is a normal thing to them .Things will return to normal how does that affect your plans and application ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
samuelUMOH:
SA is not in any mess don't be mislead by comments .The students are protesting for free education which is a normal thing to them .Things will return to normal how does that affect your plans and application ?

UCT, Rhodes, Witts, Stellinbosch and a lot of other schools have suspended lectures for next week, that's a whole lot of mess if you compare it to western schools.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
olystic:
Your flight booking should reflect your true itinerary which is Lagos - Johannesburg/Capetown- Kilimanjaro/Dar es Salam - Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
staggerlee:

UCT, Rhodes, Witts, Stellinbosch and a lot of other schools have suspended lectures for next week, that's a whole lot of mess if you compare it to western schools.

So you mean prospective students that have applied should be expecting admission late this year?
Maybe its better to start thinking alternatives. Pls which school apart from these ain't on suspended lectures?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=staggerlee post=49670831]

UCT, Rhodes, Witts, Stellinbosch and a lot of other schools have suspended lectures for next week, that's a whole lot of mess if you compare it to western schools. [/quoteHe has money for Western schools ? With the rate of dollars exchange how many average family can pay fees in Europe and USA ? No doubt schools in Europe have edge but can he pay ? I have seen guys wasting away all in the name of planning to school in usa and uk It is better to face reality than to dream big without progress .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 3:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello everyone I Submitted my application on the 14th, merely saw 'application received and under process in the SA high commission, Lagos'. And unfortunately I tracked it and I saw "error in application, please contact the administrator". Please any nairalander should tell me what that seems to be... I really need urgent responses
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Wow then I should be hopeful
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2016
It likely to be their server problem cos have had about something like that before. Try to track it from time to time and see what happens peace
Pendragon1:
Hello everyone I Submitted my application on the 14th, merely saw 'application received and under process in the SA high commission, Lagos'. And unfortunately I tracked it and I saw "error in application, please contact the administrator". Please any nairalander should tell me what that seems to be... I really need urgent responses
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Zaigs: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
friendly101:

U can get vaccination card in ministry of health abj. .....that's was were I got mine.

Thanx Friendly101
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks femcecs07, it now shows "application received and under process ****" as at this morning up till now. Just wondering when my visa would be out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
2016 academic session might spill to 2017, so its a tough one now for aspiring students coming into SA schools
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Buccattee: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hello Guys, Please I need help on securing a degree into south Africa university. I want to apply to unisa, what are the credentials I need to scan for the application? And for those that have gotten admission already to SA university for degree program, what are the affordable and stress free universities you can advise me to apply to?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
staggerlee:
2016 academic session might spill to 2017, so its a tough one now for aspiring students coming into SA schools

No graduation at year end, the issue is political and Pravin Gordhan must do the needful by bailing out education and #FEESMUSTFALL
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:

No graduation at year end, the issue is political and Pravin Gordhan must do the needful by bailing out education and #FEESMUSTFALL

The reality is that anything cheap is not good what govt should do is to give loans to citizens that can't afford it, which they are trying to do throughj NASFAS loans. The govt has no money bailing out schools, this is a bad day for SA schools. Once calenders are disrupted, its over, na so naija schools start, see where we are now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by princemartinefe: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Good day, please does anyone know how much it cost to renew a south african visa and do i still need to go with documents or just my passport, i didnt exceed my given date and didnt over stay
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Your welcome bro, i guess thats for the vfs to decide
Pendragon1:
Thanks femcecs07, it now shows "application received and under process ****" as at this morning up till now. Just wondering when my visa would be out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by phemy1230: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Femcesc07:
Your welcome bro, i guess thats for the vfs to decide

I am not sure the south African high commission in Lagos is working, I have submitted my application since the 8th of September and till now my application is still under assessment, has anyone received their passport or visa during this time? they shouldn't hold my passport for three weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by penitential(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello House,
Please i want to verify the Authenticity of this agent "studyinsouthafrica.net" Sisa.
Please has anybody transact with them? Can they be trusted?
I will appreciate contributions from everybody.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
staggerlee:

Mr stagerlee.. Mr South africa.

You and your pessimistic analogies. Stop discouraging people and stop responding to evrything especially if it's not directed to you. It's not a very good attitude.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
geekybabe:

You and your pessimistic analogies. Stop discouraging people and stop responding to evrything especially if it's not directed to you. It's not a very good attitude.
madam you are on point .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
geekybabe:

How am I being persimistic? It does not pay me too, submitted my PHD thesis results is to come out sometimes in October but can't graduate in December anymore. Just saying what is on ground. We like sweet coating things, this is how we started in Naija, see where we are now in our unis. Except SA students nip this protest in the board today, their schools will go same way.
I have a cousin lecturing in witts, normally he goes for 3 int'l conferences in a year, this year he hasn't gone for one! No funds. Schools are now cutting corners, western lecturers are leaving in droves, that's the realistic situation not persimism
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
@phemy1230 I haven't heard anything from 'em also, submitted on the 14th still under assessment. More than 6days they said for me. Though I have an insider working in the embassy gave her a call yesterday she told me there are lot of work on ground : too many applicants

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.