Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1730573 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
samuelUMOH:
deportation or maintenace has been abolished .No need lodging in the money .Have a bank statement of 1m upward .If you don't have look for family or friends to give you sponsor letter and the bank account .Don't do fake they verify .For return ticket you don't need to pay for flight ,flight booking is okay
thanks for your response and please how do I cross that page since I have to fill in something in there
Can I get statement of account from a SA permanent residence holder
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopy68(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please i need an answer to this. I applied for the SA visa but in my document i indicated dat am due to travel on december if d visa is aproved can i travel to Sa even if is not on dec? Pls want to knw
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
HELLO House Greetings to you all. Stargalee, justwise and Co. please i need your advice. i have traveled to south africa twice this year. and i want to apply again but i want to know how i can secure a year multiple entrance visa or 6 months multiple visas. please advice.
thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 3:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello fam, is it possible to re apply for S.A visa immediately after being denied?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by know: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Hello fam, is it possible to re apply for S.A visa immediately after being denied?

Even the next minute,oh YES!

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kaffy4tope(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2016
know:

Even the next minute,oh YES!

Thanks bro cos someone told me I can't till after 3months or only if I could go to Abuja embassy to re apply again. So, I'm confused.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Pendragon1: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Thanks bro cos someone told me I can't till after 3months or only if I could go to Abuja embassy to re apply again. So, I'm confused.
Abuja would just make your application faster and meaningful unlike Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Frekey: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Who's got rands to sell? I'm in Lagos. I need it before Thursday. Cheers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2016
vozkini:
HELLO House Greetings to you all. Stargalee, justwise and Co. please i need your advice. i have traveled to south africa twice this year. and i want to apply again but i want to know how i can secure a year multiple entrance visa or 6 months multiple visas. please advice.
thank you.

Hello house. You guys have to cheap in to my request. I need advice on ds asap.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopy68(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
hopy68:
Please i need an answer to this. I applied for the SA visa but in my document i indicated dat am due to travel on december if d visa is aproved can i travel to Sa even if is not on dec? Pls want to knw
Pls I need an answer to did please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mascot87(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
vozkini:
thank you.

Hello bro, pls if I want to travel to SA for leasure in just 10 days, how much in total (range do u think it will cost me) i.e visa fees, hotel booking, flight & other processing fee.

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
vozkini:

Hello house. You guys have to cheap in to my request. I need advice on ds asap.

From what I know to get lengthy visas in to SA you must prove that you have a business to do in SA or you are working for a multinational, and you are either undergoing training or you are part of an NGO. You can also get it for post Doctorate study
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anazp: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
staggerlee:

From what I know to get lengthy visas in to SA you must prove that you have a business to do in SA or you are working for a multinational, and you are either undergoing training or you are part of an NGO. You can also get it for post Doctorate study
Hello. Could you advise me how much in naira i would need to study (including feeding and accomodation) for a Masters at Stellenbosch Uni? Whats the visa process like? Should i go on a study or student visa? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
mzjennypher:
hello house uh has gone to sa via kenyan airways as that seem to be the cheapest for now. need to know if the experience was aite
Very ok. you'll enjoy ur flight.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Anazp:
Hello. Could you advise me how much in naira i would need to study (including feeding and accomodation) for a Masters at Stellenbosch Uni? Whats the visa process like? Should i go on a study or student visa? Thanks

It depends on individual lifestyles, I don't know what fees are like in stellinbosch, fees vary on courses and schools. But for feeding and housing in stellinbosch a striclty white suburb in Western Cape, 45 mins drive from cape town is quite expensive so from to of my head I will say R6k to R7k a month. In todays Nigeria exchange rate, that's about a rand is 30 naira so that's about N180k to N210k.
Btw this isn't professional advise just top of my head
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hopy68(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Justb tracked my friend visa application dat we both applied together and it says processed ready for application but mine still under assesment am loosing patience cus we all applied together on same date 30 of oct......
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2016
hopy68:

Pls I need an answer to did please
You can travel any time so far the visa has not expired .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Re applying immediately is always counter productive .It shows desperation and most times reasons for denials are not properly addressed .It is absolutely not the best thing to do unless you have a conference or event to attend in SA .

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Not necessary 3 months but address the reason for the denial and re apply after weeks or a month . Not immediately if you apply immediately it shows desperation and the consulate assumed that most young people in Nigeria wants to relcoate to SA because of recession .Unless you want to attend an event or conference or study then you can reapply immediately provided that reasons for denials have been addressed .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2016
wine4dguy:
thanks for your response and please how do I cross that page since I have to fill in something in there
Can I get statement of account from a SA permanent residence holder
Yes you can use bank statement of someone in SA living legally. The person passport date page ,proof of residence ,letter of sponsor and bank statements will be required .( all certified and scan to you ) .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello guys, i intend renewing my SA visa to attend my grad ceremony and would like to clarify:
1) If i can still use the same yellow card I have been using since Nov 2013. The last time i used it to apply was for study in 2014 and the visa recently expired.
2) The process for accessing forex for intending travellers via travelex at the airport.
3) Can savings account be used in isolation or it has to be current acct.

Thank you.
[Qquote author=samuelUMOH post=50125417]Yes you can use bank statement of someone in SA living legally. The person passport date page ,proof of residence ,letter of sponsor and bank statements will be required .( all certified and scan to you ) .[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2016
yinksob002:
Hello guys, i intend renewing my SA visa to attend my grad ceremony and would like to clarify:
1) If i can still use the same yellow card I have been using since Nov 2013. The last time i used it to apply was for study in 2014 and the visa recently expired.
2) The process for accessing forex for intending travellers via travelex at the airport.

Thank you.
[Qquote author=samuelUMOH post=50125417]Yes you can use bank statement of someone in SA living legally. The person passport date page ,proof of residence ,letter of sponsor and bank statements will be required .( all certified and scan to you ) .

Yellow card has 10yrs validity if i have not mistaken so is still reusable up to that period.

Savings or Current account are admissible/acceptable for visa application in all the embassy of all countries.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Solatium:

Thanks

Yellow card has 10yrs validity if i have not mistaken so is still reusable up to that period.

Savings or Current account are admissible/acceptable for visa application in all the embassy of all countries.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Someone said last week that #feesmustfall protest is a normal thing in SA, right now schools have been shut for four weeks. I don't think it is still normal

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by beebwai: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2016
wine4dguy:
please I got an offer from wits and I have gotten the necessary documents from them, I have started applying for visa through vfs(online) my question is am in the stage where they ask for maintenance/deportation and these are some of the requests (Available Funds(foreign currency):
Type: *
Amount: *
South African Rand Equivalent: *
Valid return or onward ticket number: *
Expiry DatesadDD/MM/YYYY)
Cash deposit in the amount of: *
Lodged at: *
Office:
Date of depositsadDD/MM/YYYY) *
Receipt No: *
South African Rand Equivalent: * )please is this the bank statement form or otherwise please am confused
are u post graduate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
staggerlee:
Someone said last week that #feesmustfall protest is a normal thing in SA, right now schools have been shut for four weeks. I don't think it is still normal

Most schools are shut down but not all. UCT,Uwc,ukzn,ul is shut down tho buh in stellenbosch lectures are going on and exams starts in 2-3weeks time. Amidst the protest at wits sef most classes are still going on, also at UJ. Tho its not normal but we can only hope.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
beebwai:
are u post graduate?
Yes aeronautical engineering bro how about you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by beebwai: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
wine4dguy:

Yes bro how about you
yeah. But nothing yet from the schools Ukzn/nmmu. I guess there is hope if inspite of the goings on at wits u are able to get an offer. (it is the epicenter of this whole fees thing. I wonder why everything must fall in Sa? From zuma to Rhodes to data e.t.c.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
beebwai:
yeah. But nothing yet from the schools Ukzn/nmmu. I guess there is hope if inspite of the goings on at wits u are able to get an offer. (it is the epicenter of this whole fees thing. I wonder why everything must fall in Sa? From zuma to Rhodes to data e.t.c.
They are falling in pleasant places bro just watch out...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anazp: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
staggerlee:

It depends on individual lifestyles, I don't know what fees are like in stellinbosch, fees vary on courses and schools. But for feeding and housing in stellinbosch a striclty white suburb in Western Cape, 45 mins drive from cape town is quite expensive so from to of my head I will say R6k to R7k a month. In todays Nigeria exchange rate, that's about a rand is 30 naira so that's about N180k to N210k.
Btw this isn't professional advise just top of my head
Thank you for your reply. What of Joburg? Is it cheaper? How much can i get an affordable self contain in Joburg as in rent per month in a very secure area? What of feeding and all? Like how much should i budget for amonth expenses? thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Autophys1: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
@yinksob002

2) You need your passport, valid visa, boarding pass and BVN CARD.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.