Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1736048 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Flyerik: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Please does anyone know if travelex still demand for BVN card before they sell dollars? My bank are telling me stories as per the card. Help!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Flyerik:
Please does anyone know if travelex still demand for BVN card before they sell dollars? My bank are telling me stories as per the card. Help!!!

Of course
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2016
HELLO MY PEOPLE, I NEED RANDS O... grin
Kindly hit me up!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by beebwai: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2016
NFLY:
Thanks bro, late last month. I pray yours come out soon too. Resumption is 9th January. Good luck
thanks for your good wishes, someone told me honours is resuming march, i am thinking that cant be true with masters resuming in january.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Have anyone apply for visa true port Harcourt VFS ?are they fast and good?
(2)How long does partner visa take to be out from the date one applied
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Biolypop: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello....my junior brother just gain admission to THE UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE degree program , anyone who recently apply for study permit (South Africa), should Pls tell the cost for the application and if repatriation fee is compulsory, if it is when is it paid and also the necessary documents...
I have with me now,

* Passport valid for more then 30 days
* Conditional acceptance from the school in SA
* Medical health insurance (momentum health)
* Medical certificate and X-ray
* Official letter confirming his acceptance
* Police clearance
* Sponsorhip letter and six months bank statement.

He need to submit his application before the year runs out ,so I will like to know other documents I will need to get. Need reply ASAP
Cheers

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Biolypop:
Hello....my junior brother just gain admission to THE UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE degree program , anyone who recently apply for study permit (South Africa), should Pls tell the cost for the application and if repatriation fee is compulsory, if it is when is it paid and also the necessary documents...
I have with me now,

* Passport valid for more then 30 days
* Conditional acceptance from the school in SA
* Medical health insurance (momentum health)
* Medical certificate and X-ray
* Official letter confirming his acceptance
* Police clearance
* Sponsorhip letter and six months bank statement.

He need to submit his application before the year runs out ,so I will like to know other documents I will need to get. Need reply ASAP
Cheers

make sure his passport is visa for how long he is gonna stay not 30days.

yellow fever card
Saqa as the university of free state now requires it for registration.
flight plan (book but don't pay for it oo)
proof of accommodation. i think thats all,
let me know if you have more questions
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
i mean his passport is valid for his duration of stay
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by solufemiwa(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=solufemiwa post=51918744]I need help here.
My application was denied in abuja for study permit . reason; No undertaking from the registrar of the institution. Now school claimed it has been written in the admission letter, but they later offer to send separately.

Can I take this to embassy or I will need to re-apply all over again. Most of my original documents was submitted. Resumption is January 26th. Advise needed please from guru's. Please help
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Biolypop: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks yansky. All the question is not answered.,
*How much will it cost him, total amount for the application ?
*Is reparation fee compulsory? If it is how and when is it paid
*The SAQA, he doesn't have that Buh he has HESA which is now universities of South Africa, I hope that is OK?
*The banks statement I have is sent by the sponsor in SA since april this year, the statement covers last yr Oct to this yr April can he still use that?
Pls I need a reply ASAP

Thanks and happy sunday
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2016
Biolypop:
Thanks yansky. All the question is not answered.,
*How much will it cost him, total amount for the application ?
*Is reparation fee compulsory? If it is how and when is it paid
*The SAQA, he doesn't have that Buh he has HESA which is now universities of South Africa, I hope that is OK?
*The banks statement I have is sent by the sponsor in SA since april this year, the statement covers last yr Oct to this yr April can he still use that?
Pls I need a reply ASAP

Thanks and happy sunday

i dont know how much the visa applicaton cost but the last time i applied it was 8600naira with bank charge of 1500naira but vfs handles it now so budget like 30k.

no it is nor required anymore

yes he need saqa regardless to be able to register

and no that bank statement cant be used anymore, all your document shd be gotten within 3months of application to be on a better and safe side
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Biolypop: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks for all this info.... I really appreciate @ yansky will keep you update
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=solufemiwa post=52029576][/quote]Sorry bro . Usually the undertaking always attached to admission letter in the same page
That was a huge error by the visa officer .He or she should have notify you while checking the docs .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by stevetop(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
yansky:

i dont know how much the visa applicaton cost but the last time i applied it was 8600naira with bank charge of 1500naira but vfs handles it now so budget like 30k.

no it is nor required anymore

yes he need saqa regardless to be able to register

and no that bank statement cant be used anymore, all your document shd be gotten within 3months of application to be on a better and safe side

He doesnt need SAQA for a Bechelors program.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by holluwai(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anyone coming to South Africa this weekend ? Please contact me, I need an item brought in. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thank God I got my Visiting visa today . Thanks to all you guys in this forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Were did you apply? And how long did it take
jj17cv:
Thank God I got my Visiting visa today . Thanks to all you guys in this forum.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please friends help me

Have anyone apply for visa or anythong true port- Harcourt VFS ?
are they fast?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
@liv123
I submitted in Lagos and it takes 3 good weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by scottd: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
please did you do it on your own or try agent and what are the documents you submitted....?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femcesc07(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
What you need is your self introduction letter, attestation letter, bank statement, yellow card, your passport, flight and hotel reservations, copy of your work i.d card front and back and your passport photograph. I think with that you are good to go bro, the gurus in the house can also add some tips okay.
scottd:
please did you do it on your own or try agent and what are the documents you submitted....?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by holluwai(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
holluwai:
Anyone coming to South Africa this weekend ? Please contact me, I need an item brought in. Thanks
. It's a mobile phone and I don't mind paying a fee for bringing it here for me. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by penitential(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Good morning house, please what the validity period of my police clearance certificate? I did one in April this year, can I still use it to apply for my study permit ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by taurus2604(f): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Please house does travelex give BTA to south Africa travellers?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wine4dguy: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2016
penitential:
Good morning house, please what the validity period of my police clearance certificate? I did one in April this year, can I still use it to apply for my study permit ?
mine was More than a year and I used it

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Biolypop: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Issue with police clearance certificate, I did one this yr April and on it it says it last for just 3 month..... So I wanna be sure it I should do another or should Submit that..... Need help on it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by cruzclinton1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
holluwai:

please how can someone send money from south Africa to Nigeria? the best and fastest way
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by holluwai(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
cruzclinton1:

please how can someone send money from south Africa to Nigeria? the best and fastest way

Look for people you'll give rands to and will credit the account in Nigeria. The rates can be crazy sometimes but it's about the best and fastest

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.