Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1735923 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by royalkonsults(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
beebwai:
I rejoice for you.congratulations! I 'll just like to know when resumption is.
Resumption is January for honours,February for Masters, while late registration for PhD is May, 2017.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ladylco: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
ladylco:

Same with someone I know, he submitted on 18/11/16 too yet no response till now

He finally got his visa today, valid till April 2017
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2016
I was in a hotel about 30 mins from Kenyatta. A lady at th airport running a cab service told me not to go to Jkia hotel as it's residential and better I enter the city. Can man Tom 2k shillings.The hotel is presidential lodge or sorts.not too expensive though but view of night life.boight safaricom Had mad fun for the three days I used.even the receptionist was not left out. .
olystic:

Hello, I was also in Nairobi and South Africa but to me the night life in Nairobi be dull where did you stay at Nairobi. In South Africa you would have stayed at Baaframtein, at banister hotel in joburg.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Which hotel for Kenya Bro .. I need that info sharp
seangy4konji:
I was in a hotel about 30 mins from Kenyatta. A lady at th airport running a cab service told me not to go to Jkia hotel as it's residential and better I enter the city. Can man Tom 2k shillings.The hotel is presidential lodge or sorts.not too expensive though but view of night life.boight safaricom.Had mad fun for the three days I used.even the receptionist was not left out. .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2016
hello house . am yet to get a response from the embassy in respect to my application which i submitted Nov 23rd for a visit visa. please anyone in same category as mine should reply me. cos am really getting tensed . thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2016
There's nothing to worry about as applications in the last few mths takes an average of 2 to 3 weeks with the exception of few lucky applicants who had theirs processed in a week or thereabout. You should get a response from them very soon since you applied on the 23rd Nov. All the best
jj17cv:
hello house . am yet to get a response from the embassy in respect to my application which i submitted Nov 23rd for a visit visa. please anyone in same category as mine should reply me. cos am really getting tensed . thank you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
jj17cv:

Please how can I start the process.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lucky4real28(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello house, Can one apply for tourist or business visa with a 3 months statement of account?.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by scottd: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2016
six months bank statements not 3 months
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by penitential(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Good morning in the house, please am about to submit my study permit documents for study visa buy I need aproof of accommodation please anybody in the house as to how I can get one?
Cc SamuelUmoh and other gurus in the house.
Please help me as I have limited time.
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mikolo08(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=jj17cv post=51793930]hello house . am yet to get a response from the embassy in respect to my application which i submitted Nov 23rd for a visit visa. please anyone in same category as mine should reply me. cos am really getting tensed . thank you.[/quot

Was it in lagos or abuja?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2016
penitential:
Good morning in the house, please am about to submit my study permit documents for study visa buy I need aproof of accommodation please anybody in the house as to how I can get one?
Cc SamuelUmoh and other gurus in the house.
Please help me as I have limited time.
Thanks
You can mail the school for proof .Which school perhaps I can help you with proof of residence .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by penitential(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2016
NMMU
samuelUMOH:
You can mail the school for proof .Which school perhaps I can help you with proof of residence .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Guys, if anyone is travelling out of SA via OR Tambo, please get to the airport 4 hours before and be on the immigration queue at least 2 and a half hours before. 7 people missed their flight yesterday afternoon because of the queue. If you are travelling with a minor, you will spend a longer time.
Am out of SA for now, cheers

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2016
@mikolo08
At Lagos
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mikolo08(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
jj17cv:
@mikolo08
At Lagos

I submitted the same date , and have not heard from them also...am guessing it is general then. Hopefully a reply is provided this coming week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NFLY: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good evening house, please I need your assistance in regards of proof of accommodation for my visa process or how to go about it. I have just been accepted at ukzn pmb campus. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by royalkonsults(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
pls i need clarification, for study visa, is it to be made at the embassy or Visa Application Centre?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NFLY: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
To visa application centre. Formerly it is at embassy but now vfs
royalkonsults:
pls i need clarification, for study visa, is it to be made at the embassy or Visa Application Centre?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
hello house. has vfs south africa started using the computerized ploice clearance sysytem or i still need the manual from from saps?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by edithclare: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello house, please I applied for a study visa but was denied that my documents lack credibility, (I honestly don't understand that) and my school resumption date is 9th of January 2017. Please what do I do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
edithclare:
Hello house, please I applied for a study visa but was denied that my documents lack credibility, (I honestly don't understand that) and my school resumption date is 9th of January 2017. Please what do I do?

usually, has to do with the bank statement or sponsorship details not tallying. so critical analyse that and reapply before they close for the year
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
edithclare:

Sorry about this, at times applicants need professional advice to tackle visa issues. You can write. The high commision that you want a clarification why you were denied, or write your school to enquire from the embassy on your behalf or do both
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
yansky:
hello house. has vfs south africa started using the computerized ploice clearance sysytem or i still need the manual from from saps?

You have to do the manual one, the automated one has been suspended due to technical issues
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
yansky:

You need to apply manually and it could take up to one month to complete
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by royalkonsults(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2016
pls update.
1. how much is police clearance?
2. what's the minimum amount one needs to have in his account to apply for study permit?
3. which medical insurance is the cheapest one can go for?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2016
royalkonsults:
pls update.
1. how much is police clearance?
2. what's the minimum amount one needs to have in his account to apply for study permit?
3. which medical insurance is the cheapest one can go for?

Police clearance is less than 5k at alagbon, make sure you do it yourself.
You need a good statement with lovely transaction history with a closing balance of more than 1million naira
Monemtum is always the preferred option for students it is R4020 per year

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by beebwai: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2016
NFLY:
Good evening house, please I need your assistance in regards of proof of accommodation for my visa process or how to go about it. I have just been accepted at ukzn pmb campus. Thank you all
congrats! When did you get your letter? I applied to ukzn too but nothing yet. When is resumption?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2016
NFLY:

Your college office can help you with that. Ask your supervisor to get them to prepare a letter to that effect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.