Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733303 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by charlesazeh(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Are there selected questions that the house answers because I have asked a question and needed to know what someone inviting me and my family to SA should send to me.. the letter and so on
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2017
charlesazeh:
Are there selected questions that the house answers because I have asked a question and needed to know what someone inviting me and my family to SA should send to me.. the letter and so on
No one is answering you cos the answers to your questions are on this thread, some pages back. Read it.

I'm being nice responding instead of just ignoring u. smiley
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by charlesazeh(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2017
ifyalways:

No one is answering you cos the answers to your questions are on this thread, some pages back. Read it.

I'm being nice responding instead of just ignoring u. smiley

Thanks for responding but what exact page cos I have read more than 30 pages pls

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shine1177: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chukwuka16:
I collected my passport today with my study permit. .......
Congratulations
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Adewole17: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Silvabae:

Do the flight and hotel booking the day before your submission or that morning.

Is there 72hrs valid booking? even if it is done on submission morning? Kindly throw more light on this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by liv123: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2017
What is happening ooooooo
I applied since 7th of last month till now nothing even message nothing.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Yes, there is., Most online flight bookings are valid for 72 hrs. Just ensure you do the booking on the day of submission as advised earlier. The 72hrs flight booking clause does not affect your application provided it's still valid at the point of submission.

SA embassy places more emphasis on your hotel booking which i will advise you do a paid booking to increase your chances of getting the visa. All the best
Adewole17:

Is there 72hrs valid booking? even if it is done on submission morning? Kindly throw more light on this
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shineforth: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Silvabae:

Have you gotten any response

SILVABAE ... WHATS UP WITH YOUR APPLICATION.... IT SHOULD BE OUT BY NOW
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vortex007: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2017
ftromy:

I just got my visa(study permit) for D.Tech Maths. I was given 19months due to the fact that my passport would expire next year, please hope it won't cause issues?

Secondly! I booked okay ticket for next week: please hope this won't cause issues in the premise of study visa given?

Thirdly! Where can I change naira to rands at a good rate?

Thanks.
I await response asap
I need some rands please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Chukwuka16: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Shine1177:

Congratulations
Thanks boss.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by midep: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
I urgently need like 20K Rands. I will be leaving Nigeria (Abuja) tomorrow.....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by feguson123: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
charlesazeh:

Thanks for responding but what exact page cos I have read more than 30 pages pls
is obvious he is a new user if you answer him what wil happen to you?will ur finger cut?

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Your head will probably fall off your neck if you reply him.

Shiorrr

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by charlesazeh(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
ifyalways:
Your head will probably fall off your neck if you reply him.

Shiorrr

so i should start reading from page 1 to 300plus just for a response that wont take 3mins to give...thats bad for people on this thread...i only asked too cos i am thinking incase maybe changes hs been made from how it was in the past for the invitation....so its not a bad idea asking and now it became a big deal to answer

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vortex007: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
I just got my visa(study permit) for D.Tech Maths. I was given 19months due to the fact that my passport would expire next year, please hope it won't cause issues?

Secondly! I booked okay ticket for next week: please hope this won't cause issues in the premise of study visa given?

Thirdly! Where can I change naira to rands at a good rate?

Thanks.
I await response asap
I need some rands please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Wummih: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Juwohn:

Hi, I'm aware that GT masterCard and AccessBank visa card work on POS and online but just about 1250-1300 rands.
Thanks. What about withdrawal? And what's the limit per month?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by royalkonsults(m): 12:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Wummih:

Bro,
sorry to disappoint you! You cant make a withdrawal with any of those cards here. You can only swipe for payment using POS.
Source for your Rands in Nigerian Airports, still though cheaper, at least few thousands of rand.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by midep: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2017
niger2020:
anyone in the house needing rands?

Yeah i do, kindly PM.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2017
@Silvabae, have you got your passport/visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Wummih:

Hi, I don't think any bank allows withdrawal for now.
Alternatively, you may look for someone who wants to buy things at the store, swipe for them n get their cash ***but safety**
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Juwohn:

If another sponsor is found, that makes it 3rd sponsor, Mum, Uncle and the new...won't that also raise suspicion?

Finally, he has gotten a new sponsor with over 2m balance and reapplied.
I hope he's considered this time.... Really can't stand a 3rd Rejection.

Miracle is all I'm awaiting, and hopefully he get's a positive feedback soon.
Your prayers are needed House.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2017
royalkonsults:

Bro,
sorry to disappoint you! You cant make a withdrawal with any of those cards here. You can only swipe for payment using POS.
Source for your Rands in Nigerian Airports, still though cheaper, at least few thousands of rand.

You can actually do cash back transactions at retail stores like Shoprite and Pic 'n' Pay, subject to the monthly withdrawal limits on your card.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2017
iWise:

You can actually do cash back transactions at retail stores like Shoprite and Pic 'n' Pay, subject to the monthly withdrawal limits on your card.

I think they don't do this for international cards or maybe the stores at my side
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
My mininum closing balance was 235k and i got 2 years study permit. Dont misinform people
ifyalways:
School fees paid or not, 500K as closing balance is highly insufficient .

You should have asked here before submitting. A minimum of 1M closing balance is okay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
My closing balance was 235k and i got 2 years study permit. Dont misinform people
ifyalways:
School fees paid or not, 500K as closing balance is highly insufficient .

You should have asked here before submitting. A minimum of 1M closing balance is okay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Same thing happend to me. Urs is even better because i wasted my money only to get to schol and be told i cant register cos i missed some block of lectures. Am bck in nigeria because they said i can only join them in the 2nd sememster
Walewummi:
After the excruciating wait I got the anticipated message last evening and I got my Study permit today.

Now the problem is what should I do? International office said I can come in and register next week, my department hod said I can't meet up cos I've missed much part of the coursework+practicals as I'm going for a coursework and Research Msc. I don't want to waste Flight ticket and other expenses and be turned back o.

Abeg gurus advice me.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
ganjamanoflife:
Same thing happend to me. Urs is even better because i wasted my money only to get to schol and be told i cant register cos i missed some block of lectures. Am bck in nigeria because they said i can only join them in the 2nd sememster

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by feguson123: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am new here please what is the average fees for a masters in engineering,how does the whole process for the master works?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Adewole17: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
yinksob002:
Yes, there is., Most online flight bookings are valid for 72 hrs. Just ensure you do the booking on the day of submission as advised earlier. The 72hrs flight booking clause does not affect your application provided it's still valid at the point of submission.

SA embassy places more emphasis on your hotel booking which i will advise you do a paid booking to increase your chances of getting the visa. All the best

Thanks, but i have a cover letter for accommodation from my supervisor. Hope that is oKay?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ajishomo: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Guys please I just received my study permit for a PhD programme, but it's only valid for 10 months. Is this normal? As in 10 months permit for a 3-year programme, and my passport will expire in Feb, 2019?
Guys please kindly advise on what to do....

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.