Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1736988 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oluwabenj: 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
Please house, is application for study permit submitted at VFS or the Embassy?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Larrywax2016: 9:01pm On May 10, 2017
VFS ni...All the best...
Oluwabenj:
Please house, is application for study permit submitted at VFS or the Embassy?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oluwabenj: 9:38pm On May 10, 2017
Larrywax2016:
VFS ni...All the best...

Thanks sir
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
Please anybody have rand to sell?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Owohfasa(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2017
Hello everyone, who knows how someone can demonstrate the 3-5 years job experience required for critical skill visa. Also, can someone apply for ECSA membership using a Naira MasterCard? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 11, 2017
Please anyone here who can assist me with paying and booking for my flight. I have been granted visa to south africa. I don't know how to go about the booking and paying...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
Also please I do like to ask which airline would you advice?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2017
Kenya airline is there ... book online reservation , take your reservation number to there office on the island or international airport and pay with cash or pay online like South African airline or Rwanda air too ... to avoid the story's that decide to waka now and also travel beta

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2017
elijah101:
Kenya airline is there ... book online reservation , take your reservation number to there office on the island or international airport and pay with cash or pay online like South African airline or Rwanda air too ... to avoid the story's that decide to waka now and also travel beta

You mean I should use waka now?

2. Do I have to pay for the hotel booking or if I get there I can pay cash?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
I did not advice you to book wakanow ooo .. why would i use wakanow when i can always go to the airline's office and get my ticket ... you should get a paid hotel booking , google is your friend , just search for any hotel of your choice in the city you want to travel to, book and pay .. viola .. you are good to go ..
DViewer:

You mean I should use waka now?

2. Do I have to pay for the hotel booking or if I get there I can pay cash?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ajishomo: 9:58pm On May 11, 2017
Kentrasso:
Please anybody have rand to sell?
Hi, how much rand do you need? I gat 5k at 31 naira per rand...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by otunbabadok(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
On my to VFS office, applied for study visa since April 12, got a message on Monday that visa application has been processed and sent back to VFS.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Larrywax2016: 10:31am On May 12, 2017
Go to www.Wakanow.com or www.travelstart.com.ng for tickets & u can equally pay online too. Rwandair &
Kenya Airways are good from my experience. Play around with ur dates too so u'll get good deals. No near Ethiopia ooo shocked
DViewer:
Please anyone heqre who can assist me with paying and booking for my flight. I have been granted visa to south africa. I don't know how to go about the booking and paying...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Larrywax2016: 10:33am On May 12, 2017
Wish u the best grin grin grin...my brother applied for same study on 10th of April, its still under processing. Did u submit in Lagos or Abuja?
otunbabadok:
On my to VFS office, applied for study visa since April 12, got a message on Monday that visa application has been processed and sent back to VFS.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by otunbabadok(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2017
Larrywax2016:
Wish u the best grin grin grin...my brother applied for same study on 10th of April, its still under processing. Did u submit in Lagos or Abuja?

I applied in Lagos. I've collected it today
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by BuhariApcfool: 7:56pm On May 12, 2017
DViewer:
Please anyone here who can assist me with paying and booking for my flight. I have been granted visa to south Africa. I don't know how to go about the booking and paying...
please someone should help me for full amount required both visa process and flight ticket to travel to south Africa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 12, 2017
BuhariApcfool:
please someone should help me for full amount required both visa process and flight ticket to travel to south Africa.
I did South African airway 1,430,000.
Visa application is 31500
Hotel 325000 -

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 12:25am On May 13, 2017
DViewer:

I did South African airway 1,430,000.
Visa application is 31500
Hotel 325000 -

Saa ticket for 1,430,000 As in 1.4million or 143k?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:24am On May 13, 2017
geekybabe:

Saa ticket for 1,430,000 As in 1.4million or 143k?
1.4million
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 9:32am On May 13, 2017
DViewer:

1.4million
Lol. You flying first class?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2017
DViewer:

1.4million
SAA ticket to SA can never be 1.4m . There is error on this from your side
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:43am On May 13, 2017
geekybabe:

Business class
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2017
geekybabe:

Infact, he bought the plane ni fah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Larrywax2016: 10:21am On May 13, 2017
So when u dey travel? Bekiafu of Southy gals o[ kissquote author=otunbabadok post=56458238]
I applied in Lagos. I've collected it today[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by moogee(f): 10:37am On May 13, 2017
Good day everyone, I wish to attend a conference in South Africa in June and I need a visa, I presently reside in the eastern part of Nigeria and I'm thinking of going through Vsf in Portharcourt. Please I want to know if anyone has gotten visa through portharcourt before? Are they fast? How long does it take? Cos I have about a month to travel. Secondly, where can I get a reliable yellow fever card in Portharcourt and finally, can I use the card to apply for visa the same day I get it. Pls I need ur responses. Thanks. I appreciate
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 10:45am On May 13, 2017
DViewer:

Business class

Still its much. Someone scammed you.
Business class tickets shud not be more than 700k.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Larrywax2016: 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
I heard their applications in PH are sent to Lagos(Not sure though). Go to the Federal Ministry of Health, u should get it there & it can be used to apply same day.
If u speak the officials, they can back date it for u but I'm not sure its necessary. The earlier u apply, the better... Wish u da best
moogee:
Good day everyone, I wish to attend a conference in South Africa in June and I need a visa, I presently reside in the eastern part of Nigeria and I'm thinking of going through Vsf in Portharcourt. Please I want to know if anyone has gotten visa through portharcourt before? Are they fast? How long does it take? Cos I have about a month to travel. Secondly, where can I get a reliable yellow fever card in Portharcourt and finally, can I use the card to apply for visa the same day I get it. Pls I need ur responses. Thanks. I appreciate
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by moogee(f): 2:22pm On May 13, 2017
Ok. Thanks larrywax2016
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 13, 2017
geekybabe:

Still its much. Someone scammed you.
Business class tickets shud not be more than 700k.
Sure? Please check again....

Wakanow told me so. And note I booked and paid 2days to flight
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 5:45pm On May 13, 2017
DViewer:

Sure? Please check again....

Wakanow told me so. And note I booked and paid 2days to flight

I used to work with a travel coy too . Still its way too much. Checked on wakanow b4 i gave u dat estimate

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.