Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1733842 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ajishomo: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
Guys pls help.
My wife has just been denied a visa to accompany me here in SA, on the grounds that the transactions on the submitted statements of accounts lack credibility.
We have been given a grace of 10 working days to reapply (I suppose appeal). Please, someone should help with the procedures and a sample of letter of appeal.
God Bless!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by coldsummer: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Please how has RAND (South African Rand) for sale

ZAR to get NAIRA

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ToyinDipo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hi @geekybabe, I would like to pm you for some inquiries.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by geekybabe(f): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Hi @geekybabe, I would like to pm you for some inquiries.

Ok.. fine
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by callondaddy: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hey everyone please I need someone to clear me on this. I applied for a tourist South Africa for my family. Myself and my daughter and my wife on the second of June. They sent me an email which read Application has been forwarded to the South African Visa
Application Centre, ABUJA from the “South African High
Commission, ABUJA” on 13-06-2017 .
and when I track it. It says Scan status : your visa application is ready for collection from the South Africa visa application center Abuja as on 13:03:2017 so I don't know if my visa is ready or not. I submitted on the 2nd of June. Please I need a prompt response. They didn't send me a text because they said they will do and I am still expecting. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
[/color]
callondaddy:
Hey everyone please I need someone to clear me on this. I applied for a tourist South Africa for my family. Myself and my daughter and my wife on the second of June. They sent me an email which read Application has been forwarded to the South African Visa
and when I track it. It says Scan status : your visa application is ready for collection from the South Africa visa application center Abuja as on 13:03:2017 so I don't know if my visa is ready or not. I submitted on the 2nd of June. Please I need a prompt response. They didn't send me a text because they said they will do and I am still expecting. Thank you.
[color=#000099]
callondaddy:
callondaddy:

it simply indicate your passport is ready pickup,go there to retrieve your passport
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by callondaddy: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Solatium:
[/color][color=#000099]

it simply indicate your passport is ready pickup,go there to retrieve your passport

Is there a way I can still courier for them to be here ? Please advice because it's simply the same amount to go over there. If there's still a way I could courier them here. Please provide me with details. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
callondaddy:

Is there a way I can still courier for them to be here ? Please advice because it's simply the same amount to go over there. If there's still a way I could courier them here. Please provide me with details. Thank you.
You and your wife have to physically go pick your passports, I'm not sure you can pick for your wife.

Too late to pay for courier, you ought to have done that when you submitted.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
callondaddy:

Since you did not request for Courier service at submission,it is practically impossible to request for such now.You must collect in person
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ponle1976(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2017
ifyalways:

You and your wife have to physically go pick your passports, I'm not sure you can pick for your wife.

Too late to pay for courier, you ought to have done that when you submitted.

He can pick both passports, if both applications were submitted together.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Keneking:

Some questions:

- How many years is PR valid?
- Can one use the PR in another country other than RSA?
- Does one need to renew the PR certificate - in case ECOWAS passport expires?
- What is the implication of applying for PR in a city where you did not obtain your degree? Say degree was obtained in Free State and want to apply for PR in Gauteng/Mpumalanga?
- Can one get PR while abroad - I mean outside RSA?
- How much is PR application?

NO. You can use it to apply for VISA and travel out of RSA with your ECOWAS PASSPORT. YOU CAN NOT STAY OUTSIDE RSA FOR THE PERIOD OF 3 YEARS. ie YOU MUST COME TO RSA IN EVERY 3 YEARS

PR means PERMANENT RESIDENT. IF YOUR PASSPORT EXPIRES GO AND RENEW IT.

- What is the implication of applying for PR in a city where you did not obtain your degree? Say degree was obtained in Free State and want to apply for PR in Gauteng/Mpumalanga? RSA have good data base.
You can apply anywhere within SA

YES. IF YOU HAVE CRITICAL SKILL WORK PERMIT OR RELATIVE PERMIT

R 1520 + R 1350 (vfs fee)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2017
femiaction:

NO. You can use it to apply for VISA and travel out of RSA with your ECOWAS PASSPORT. YOU CAN NOT STAY OUTSIDE RSA FOR THE PERIOD OF 3 YEARS. ie YOU MUST COME TO RSA IN EVERY 3 YEARS

PR means PERMANENT RESIDENT. IF YOUR PASSPORT EXPIRES GO AND RENEW IT.

- What is the implication of applying for PR in a city where you did not obtain your degree? Say degree was obtained in Free State and want to apply for PR in Gauteng/Mpumalanga? RSA have good data base.
You can apply anywhere within SA

YES. IF YOU HAVE CRITICAL SKILL WORK PERMIT OR RELATIVE PERMIT

R 1520 + R 1350 (vfs fee)

Sir, you missed this question:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Keneking:

permanent residence no years unless the person commit crime it can be revoked

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
T he Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives. Masters and Doctoral Studentships About the job: The CSIR has Studentship opportunities in the Radar and Electronic Warfare (REW) competency area within the Defence, Peace, Safety and Security (DPSS) unit for motivated and enthusiastic students who will conduct original research towards obtaining postgraduate degrees in topics aligned with its on-going projects and strategic thrusts. These opportunities are based in Pretoria. For more info on REW’s current work and potential areas of research, visit: http://defsec.csir.co.za/ Research topics: A list of our current thrusts/activities, under which topics may be defined through consultation with students and their supervisors are as follows: • Persistent, Wide Area Surveillance (over land and sea); • Radar Imaging (Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and ISAR); • Radar Target Recognition; • RCS calculation and application (monostatic and bistatic); • RCS measurement radar; • Computational Electromagnetics; • Radar data signal processing algorithms; • Tracking algorithms; • Multi-static radar; • Foliage Penetration radar; • MIMO radar; • RF propagation prediction; • Data Fusion. Key responsibilities: • Prepare a research plan and proposal for the postgraduate study; • Conduct research on projects that are in line with the dissertation/thesis; • Contribute to applicable multidisciplinary research projects, typically as part of a team; • Write technical reports and present results; • Contribute towards co-authoring research outputs in peer-reviewed journals, books or conference proceedings. SS-F-HR-363 REV07 Advert template Defence Peace Safety and Security Qualifications, skills and experience: •
For Masters: An Honours degree in electronic engineering with a minimum of 60% average pass; • For Doctoral: A Master’s degree in electronic engineering with a minimum of 60% average pass; • Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); • Ability to work well in a creative scientific environment as part of a team, with a good fit with the culture of the organisation; • Advanced computer literacy skills; • Excellent problem-solving, planning and organisational skills; • Good research profile and experience in participating in a project from conception to completion; • All applications must be accompanied by the following documents o Certified copies of tertiary qualifications; o Certified copies of full tertiary transcripts o
Two letters of recommendation from previous supervisors or lecturers. Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to jobapplications@csir.co.za with your name and surname, position title and reference number in the subject line, (eg. John Smith: Masters and Doctoral Studentships: Reference No: 307928) Closing date: 30 June 2017 PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY. For more info, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre on 012 841

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
UNESCO-Merck Africa Research Summit (MARS) for African PhD Students 2017

UNESCO-Merck Africa Research Summit (MARS) invites abstracts from final year African PhD students and young investigators involved in research related to both Cancer specially in Women and Vaccines Development.
Application Deadline: 30th August 2017
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country):
About the Award: UNESCO-Merck Africa Research Summit-MARS aims to bring together researchers from across Africa to discuss the generation, sharing and dissemination of research data and to preparefor the road ahead in Africa’s development as an international hub for research excellence and scientific innovation.
The annual Summit aims to contribute to building research capacity in the African research community, with special focus on “The Role of Scientific Research in responding to Cancer and Vaccines Development-Two emerging challenge in Africa”. The Summit will also showcase innovative research taking place in projects, programs and initiatives across African universities, and by the wider African research community.
On other note the organizing committee will launch the “Best Young African Researcher Award” and the “Best African Woman Researcher Award” to recognize the outstanding contribution of African female scientist with aim to promote women in research and advance their contribution to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
The annual Summit- UNESCO-MARS will address the vital role of research in the improvement and sustainable development of population health with specific emphasis on how to translate knowledge into action-the ‘know-do gap’- to improve health and make an impact on society.
Type: Events and Conferences, Contest
Eligibility: All should be primarily based at African research institutes and Universities, although collaboration within Africa as well as outside is encouraged. All abstracts will be peer reviewed.
Selection Procedure:
• All abstracts will be peer reviewed and 100 winners will be eligible for Sponsorship.
• First three winners will be eligible for further number of Research Awards.
• Further Research Award will be dedicated for Best African Women Researchers
Value of Program: The summit is a unique opportunity for Africa’s young and talented scientists to share their research output and findings with the top echelon of scientists from Africa and abroad. It is also an opportunity for networking and career development. The Summit will presents a platform where young and female scientists will be able to discuss the enabling environment for better research among others.
Duration of Program: 28th – 29th November 2017
How to Apply: Apply Now
Submit your paper on submit@mars-awards.com
Visit Program Webpage for details
Award Provider: UNESCO (United Nations educational, scientific and cultural organization), African Union Scientific,Technical and Research Commission (AU-STRC), the University of Cambridge, UK, University of Rome and Merck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Keneking:

no years attached .you enjoy full benefit with citizens only the right to vote is restricted
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please gurus in the house a friend of mine got denied study visa for RSA last week
He doesnt want to appeal the decision but he wants to reapply soon
Now my question is when should these my friend apply again for the permit

Thank you as I anticipate your response
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justimagine: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Can I use the photo copy of the cac certifate .cant find the original
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Babaelemu: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
how much rand do u want?
coldsummer:

ZAR to get NAIRA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
greyboy5000:
Please gurus in the house a friend of mine got denied study visa for RSA last week
He doesnt want to appeal the decision but he wants to reapply soon
Now my question is when should these my friend apply again for the permit

Thank you as I anticipate your response
What was the reason they stated for denying ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thecassanova:

What was the reason they stated for denying ?
forged bank statement
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
greyboy5000:
forged bank statement
Did you tamper with the bank statement?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thecassanova:

Did you tamper with the bank statement?
I am not the one
But my friend told that it was truely forged
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
greyboy5000:
I am not the one
But my friend told that it was truely forged
Big Red flag. Was his passport stamped red?

His documents would be more scrutinized this time. I hope he's not thinking of using a forged one again. He should just forget about applying for the next one year sef. He should not waste application money. If he wants to apply he has to address why he used a forged statement of account in the first place.

In Summary his chances of been rejected again is greater than 50/50.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2017
samuelUMOH:
no years attached .you enjoy full benefit with citizens only the right to vote is restricted
Thanks you sir
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2017
coldsummer:

ZAR to get NAIRA
How much, then where is your location?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2017
hello all, pls I need someone to help me out on south africa visa. how much will it cost me all in all then how much is the flight from abuja. visiting visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by seangy4konji: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
are you working in nigeria?have salary?have a good bank account?answer this questions and we will discuss it here.
Timmmy:
hello all, pls I need someone to help me out on south africa visa. how much will it cost me all in all then how much is the flight from abuja. visiting visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
are you working in nigeria?have salary?have a good bank account?answer this questions and we will discuss it here.
.Am a salary earner but I am paid in cash. I don't have a good account. am only going to see someone for 5days then come back. I don't have much money just want to see how to cut cost. and is it possible to go by road? if yes how much will it cost me and will I need a visa too? where will I get the bus? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.