Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734384 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hi, first timer poster.

Please may someone tell me how much a visa costs from S.A to Nigeria?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hi humbledgrace... good to have you here.... are you based in SA and you need a Nigerian visa?

HumbledbYGrace:
Hi, first timer poster.

Please may someone tell me how much a visa costs from S.A to Nigeria?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
just ensure you u leave on or before the 30th of November when you visa will expire.... It is more honorable to leave a day or two gap cos you could be carried away with fun especially when u have those my aunties taking care of you

Canadidacy:

*smiles @...girls. I don't really have anything really important to do there, just want to see the country and visit some old friends.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
Hi humbledgrace... good to have you here.... are you based in SA and you need a Nigerian visa?

yes....thanks for the warm welcome
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by harlyon(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
just ensure you u leave on or before the 30th of November when you visa will expire.... It is more honorable to leave a day or two gap cos you could be carried away with fun especially when u have those my aunties taking care of you

I'm tied down
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
when are you planning to travel to Nigeria and where in SA do you reside?

HumbledbYGrace:
yes....thanks for the warm welcome
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Egbon please spare me that abeg..... no be today i dey hear that verse

harlyon:
I'm tied down
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by harlyon(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
Egbon please spare me that abeg..... no be today i dey hear that verse

lol see matter
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by amenamen1010: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hello,
I invited someone over to sa and he was denied saying documents lacks credibility. He has travelled with me to sa last year and I wanted him to come again. D embassy didn't contact myself, hubby, or school were he was to receice training neither the accommodation he was going to stay in.
He is meant to come with visiting visa but on d letter it says ******** relative permit
He isn't my relatives. Is this an error on their part?
Can anyone shed light on this and what can bw done thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Please how much does Yellow Fever VaccinationVaccination cost and it will take how days before I get and receive result?

Thank you!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
drumma:
when are you planning to travel to Nigeria and where in SA do you reside?

I am based in Pretoria, January.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fizcoo20(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2014
konnektwitbabs:
Please how much does Yellow Fever VaccinationVaccination cost and it will take how days before I get and receive result?

Thank you!
1k. u collect dat day. go to port health toll gate bstop or go to international airport to get it. go along wth ur passport. good luck
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2014
@Humledbygrace, please see below the following information:

Passport valid for at least 6 months.
Duly completed visa application form
Two recent passport size photographs
A Letter of invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility.
Visitors/tourists are required to show evidence of sufficient funds
Evidence of online payment for visa fee

Embassy Multiple Visa Fee
Single Entry (within 6 months) Multiple Entry 1 Year Multiple Entry 2 Years Multiple Entry 5 Years
United Kingdom US$144 US$472 US$944 US$2360

Or use this link below:

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/?p=visaguidelines

or

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/index.htm

I hope you find it useful.... BTW would like to hook up with you when I visit SA next week...

HumbledbYGrace:
I am based in Pretoria, January.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
fizcoo20:

1k. u collect dat day. go to port health toll gate bstop or go to international airport to get it. go along wth ur passport. good luck
Bless you!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by fizcoo20(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
konnektwitbabs:
Bless you!
Amen...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bakersss: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2014
Please my people I need your help and advice
I heard south Africa are issuing 1year visa through Ghana
I have few friends that got it through ghana from Nigeria
I'm now in need of their help but they are not turning up,I stopped askin them for help
As I believe I would find help from you Guys..please don't let down.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yungokus: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
bakersss:
Please my people I need your help and advice
I heard south Africa are issuing 1year visa through Ghana
I have few friends that got it through ghana from Nigeria
I'm now in need of their help but they are not turning up,I stopped askin them for help
As I believe I would find help from you Guys..please don't let down.

I don't know how true this is but I heard so as well but be advised that even if u get 10 years visa to south africa from else where u will only b stamped 30days at POE of OR. Tambo. And expected to leave after 30days unless u exit and re-enter u will be stamped another 30days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abaeli: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
TYPOP:

My replies are in your question, boldned.

Cheers.
o'level certified copy certificate is required with scratch card. google 2014 saqa form to be sure of all requirements cos its more dan list u v little.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abaeli: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
samtol4:
Don't rush. saqa never ask of original documents from anybody my bro, dey request for only certified copies. if u send ur original u r on ur own o, dey keep all document received dey will not gv u back
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Peeshaun(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Please I got an invite for work for 75 days (midddle of October till the end of December) but I applied for 90 days can this be an issue during processing.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
I finally got my admission letter from wits univ for 2015. Thanks to TYPOP, Samtol 4 and other nairalanders for their contributions. God bless you all.
Cypha8:
Yeah I received mine last week, which was three weeks late than my postgraduate administrator told me I will get it. So it may be due to internal delays from your department or faculty. Anyways, we're not in October yet which is when letters are mostly issued. I was told the same but requested the faculty to flag my application with my department so it can move through quickly...

Best wishes mate...

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Emasel(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
yinksob002:
I finally got my admission letter from wits univ for 2015. Thanks to TYPOP, Samtol 4 and other nairalanders for their contributions. God bless you all.

Congrats bro!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
yinksob002:

Congratulations dude. Ride on...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sovpounds(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2014
yinksob002:
Congrats. Just like i mentioned in my earlier thread that you may be lucky to have it processed within a week. My last SA visa renewal came out in two days. I wish you a safe trip to SA.

All the best

I flew to Johannesburg on October 8 and I have been having fun here. I have lived in Europe but I am still impressed with the level of development I have seen here. With the quality of infrastructure and standard of living I have seen here, I think the "rebasing" of the GDP of Naija makes no sense to the average man on the street. Even if the GDP of Naija is higher as a result of the "rebasing" the standard of living of the average person is far higher in SA. I have been continously shocked by several stuff I have seen here and I have been crying for Naija since I got here.

I would return to Naija on October 14, I hope the many beautiful girls with big backsides that I have seen here don't make me extend my 5 day trip. grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by harlyon(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2014
sovpounds:

I flew to Johannesburg on October 8 and I have been having fun here. I have lived in Europe but I am still impressed with the level of development I have seen here. With the quality of infrastructure and standard of living I have seen here, I think the "rebasing" of the GDP of Naija makes no sense to the average man on the street. Even if the GDP of Naija is higher as a result of the "rebasing" the standard of living of the average person is far higher in SA. I have been continously shocked by several stuff I have seen here and I have been crying for Naija since I got here.

I would return to Naija on October 14, I hope the many beautiful girls with big backsides that I have seen here don't make me extend my 5 day trip. grin
. Lol I guess u will
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Leaving for cape town tomorrow.... make we jam share bottles na.... spending just 3 days ..... but If i see something to keep me till sunday i won't mind....cheesy

sovpounds:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yinksob002: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
sovpounds:
Enjoy your stay and have fun. Hope you enjoyed d training as well. Rgds

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
yungokus:

I don't know how true this is but I heard so as well but be advised that even if u get 10 years visa to south africa from else where u will only b stamped 30days at POE of OR. Tambo. And expected to leave after 30days unless u exit and re-enter u will be stamped another 30days
Even someone with 3months TOURIST or visiting visa will be stamped 30days and will still be expected to leave that 30days? Please tell me more!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
drumma:
@Humledbygrace, please see below the following information:

Passport valid for at least 6 months.
Duly completed visa application form
Two recent passport size photographs
A Letter of invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility.
Visitors/tourists are required to show evidence of sufficient funds
Evidence of online payment for visa fee

Embassy Multiple Visa Fee
Single Entry (within 6 months) Multiple Entry 1 Year Multiple Entry 2 Years Multiple Entry 5 Years
United Kingdom US$144 US$472 US$944 US$2360

Or use this link below:

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/?p=visaguidelines

or

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/index.htm

I hope you find it useful.... BTW would like to hook up with you when I visit SA next week...

Wonderful, will check them out...hook me up when you land, we'll talk then. Safe journey
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
sovpounds:

@ the bolded part, as if naijababes don't have those
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sovpounds(m): 2:50am On Oct 13, 2014
drumma:
Leaving for cape town tomorrow.... make we jam share bottles na.... spending just 3 days ..... but If i see something to keep me till sunday i won't mind....cheesy

I just dey see this ur message. I no mind sharing some bottles. I don send u email thru ur profile. Make u reply am with ur SA number and I go call you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sovpounds(m): 2:58am On Oct 13, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
@ the bolded part, as if naijababes don't have those

No offense to naijababes, they have "those" but virtually any Naija man that visits SA would agree that the difference is clear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.