Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,983 members, 7,838,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In Moderating This Section? (22385 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Booty4me: 10:19am On May 25, 2012
slimyem: As an honourable member of this forum who has signified her interest in this race,i wish to bare my mind and opinions on other volunteers/nominees...
-he's a very old forumite and well known in this section,he's annoyingly clownish.his dislike/hate for Nigerian girls and unseriousness generally makes him a NO for me.
I do not think he is capable of holding forth as without bias!
Chimezie-a joker of all forms.has never been serious and probably would never be mod. or not!
He would make stupidity,dopiness and lunacy thrive in this section.
Sexkillz/killz/mikael-most debated and troublesome nairalander.would have been best for the job but his dictatorial tendencies would kill the life of the section.
Besides,his controversial posts and e-fights would stop and make here less interesting so he is a NO for me!
One more thing-he belongs to a certain cabal/group/clique as the case may be and i cannot trust his judgements to be unbiased!
Can't speak so much about La parisiene [/b]or[b] Rocktation or others interested because i dunno them as such and have nothing on them..
As for ME,i am ME!tonguetongue
Nothing more!cheesy
omo see casting o
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2012
bennyraz: Since it's volunteering.. Slimyem has volunteered and she's always online. Mukina2.. I think it should be slimyem. Though killz is qualified as well, but alot of controversies are hanging on the username ''killz'' If he's a mod, this section wouldn't be controversial & i'm sure, topics of anti-killz party will be kick to other sections. Probably again, some guys feel killz will always go against guys thread bashing women. And again i think he would be a bias UMPIRE to some extent because he's always supporting women even if the odds are against & alot of unassuming chicks looking for false solidarity fall for this and in turn become a fan of killz. Which ever way we look at it, he might actually use the opportunity to get more chicks to his domain.. i.e wooing more girls. cuz to me, he's an Obvious player. And i know how they roll. If any unsuspecting chick actually don't roll with Mod killz, she might not enjoy her stay on the romance section. SLIMYEM! SLIMYEM!

Where u put 190?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2012
ujchief:
whats 190? We need Major General *Buhari* Killz! I can sense fear in the spine of those *looters* users that hav *milked* abused Nl.
Sai killz!
You read my mind. . . Everyone keeps sayings he's best for the job, but. . . what but? The other mods and supermods can see ALL. So where are the "buts" coming from?

The Angel you don't know will be worse than the Devil you know. . . cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 25, 2012
@AYOBASE
bennyraz: If we are to be fair (members including Supermods, co-Mods & Admin) 190 truly deserves this Moderator position. He has been here on NL for 7 good years. It's no joke At the beginning of the thread, i typed 190, but he in turn showed no interest that was why i said it should be SLIMYEM if we were to have one More Mod or CHIMEZIE if we were to have Two more Mods for this section. Though i stick with SLIMYEM & CHIMEZIE.. But 190 serious about wanting to become a Mod raises alot of issues.. ''especially been the longest posting member of this forum'' I repeat in as much as killz is a good contender, i don't believe in his leadership abilities. The reason is based on Bias, Multiple Identification and ''Bias'' especially ''Bias'' i don't have anything against him but i think he should slow down his role a bit. This will do him good later in future peradventure if there's vacancy for the position of Moderator on NL. We don't want a masked man for now. 190 should be honored.

Thus, my choice list according to my rankings & who i think the voluntary job fits most

1. 190
2. Slimyem
3. Chimezie
4. Killz
5. Dabrake
6. Idowuogbo
7. Cowgurl

PS- My opinion is neither binding or enforcing on any member I congratulate the winner & loser in advance has you guys have shown courage and love for this section by rendering your services to keep the romance section going & ridding off trash. It's a good thing.
I Salute all.

CHEERS

signed & delivered,
badBENNYRAZnaija
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2012
cowgurl: Mamalola, Babe and Crown prince, what's with u three ruining this thread.
The question Muki asked was simple and it's okay for whoever is interested to indicate their interest whether you like them or not.
In short, 'v changed my mind.
Muki, AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED in this sh[b]i[/b]t.
So whoever does not like me should go knock themselves out for all I care. Rubbish!

Now u r ''struggle''ing for this
and it definitely comes before
''success''!

I dey ur back kampe!

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2012
dabrake: the 'bolded' is the major reason i won't wana be a mod. You won't expect me to hide anony's/desh's/DaShyGuy's/190's/tellwisdom'/Mr..Cork's/lefulefu's/chimezie198's post or ban them. Killz wey me hate, if him fight any of my guys, i don sharperly hide him post but my men own go still dey there. If any girl insult any guy, na ban be that but if na guy insult girl, i nor go vex. The only way my enemy go diss person without penalty na if na my enemy im diss. Rokiatu, hotie tima, tpia Idowuogbo and killz, na dem for 1st face ban. Ijebabe wey don dey support killz go receive warning from me sharp sharp even if she nor do anything wrong. . . I for so dey biased.

''your father yansh'' is enough
to disqualify u.

LOL!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie199(f): 10:37am On May 25, 2012
sweetcocoa: Its just hilarious that you people are actually nominating CHIMEZIE for the job.

Y'all must be high or under a spell,what rubbish.angry
Ewwww sweetie cocoa mu. I no know say u me love so o.
Anyways sha vOte for me oo >>> Chimezie198
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2012
joeydozzy: We no go hear manifesto?

Hmmmm!
Imagine wetin killz
go first start with.....

''greatest NLers''
''great''
''I want to e.j.a.......''

**modified**
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2012
jackpot: Killz my foot!

That must be the joke of the year.

Dude is an e-terrorist on here

Finally....a lady blurted out!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by cowgurl: 10:50am On May 25, 2012
This
sh[b]i[/b]t is getting more interesting and in turn making me more interested.
Can som1 pls tell me what Cowgurl's 'cons' are except the fact that
she's a newbie and milk cows? grin And where the hell are my nominees
(Pendo & ArqueB) to come indicate their interest cos those two are
the ONLY reason am stepping down this race. @Ayobase, I see u Boss!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2012
mukina2: Please nominate/volunteer, no offtopics

Just post a name, why you think they can and move on.

thanks

Post a name and move on ke?
NLers? We no dey carry last to dey
catch fun with any slightest thread
or post.

See me....I don talk plenty without
nominating or volunteering.
(stops talking)

Where is born2fuck and Naijasexy.
(caught u off-guard?)
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2012
190: Vote 190 for fresh air

Reason - I've been long enough on this section 7yrs + now
Has no cliques and knows th e 4 walls of this section enuf
Aint biased
Has a foreign degree
Cool
Handsome
Intelligent
Has no enemies

Infact 190 is th e wind of change blowing around romance section

Mukina ure only 2yrs older than me on dis forum
What more do u need - an old member like 190, brownjay is all dis section needs

People have come and left, 190 stands -
U won't want t o put in sexkillz when he has GCE 2 write by november

I suggest 190 and freecocoa for mods

Where have u been?
Im ur campaign manager!
Dont sweat it pls!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MissyB3(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2012
Now that Rocktation has signified interest, can we now review her posts/activities on NL and assign her to duty right away.
At least, in her case there are no BUTs . . .No uncertainties about her going back to her 'old non-exemplary NL personality' after being made the moderator. Good girl as an ordinary member . . . Good girl as a moderator.

Never/hardly is she involved in the usual romance section shenanigan, plus, she seems to possess the capability to contribute/be active/interact with members in a board and still maintain orderliness with her mod powers without favoritism. . .Thanks to her refusal to be a member of any clique.
I doubt you'd want to appoint a mod now and be looking for another one in the next 2 months because the just appointed one failed to let go of his 'old self' . . . The leopard cannot change its spots, remember. grin
Did I mention she is cute, now, tell me, in a romance section, isn't it just right to have a moderator who's not only well-spoken, level-headed, jovial, authoritative, but also beautiful? Do I go on? cool

I hope I have been able to convince Mukina and Seun that Rocktation is just the right person. We don't want those yeye politicians wannabe that make promises to turn a new leaf but when they are elected, fa fa fa - fowl grin

For now, I rest my case. cheesy

[size=4pt]Shebi your desperation to become a mod made you attack my post, just start dying oh because you do not qualify now . . .neither will you in the future. Next time, when you see my posts, you'll look away. cool[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2012
190:

Nooooo brown Nooooooooo
I was counting on ur support..
I don't dig or do NL girls no more

Vote 190 d oldest member arund this part for change

Vote 190 Vote Fresh Air

As ur campaign manager,
lets not use ''fresh air'',
but ''fresh water''.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2012
Zero tolerance for bullshit and bullshitters. No time for nonsensical unromantic threads. No need to ban anyone, cos they'll always come back. Lock the threads, move them and cause a systematic and psychological discombobulation to the thread starters. Romance section will be romantic once more. . . A problematic section needs a "problematik" Mod who is allergic to bullshit. . . Fire for fire x2. If you move, i move you. . . If you shake, i shake you. . . No time!

Anyone can be Mod, but not just anyone is strong willed, determined and intolerant of nonsensical excesses. . . cool

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 25, 2012
Omo see manifesto
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14am On May 25, 2012
Wey mukina na! If na me she go hide my post 0!

Muki y re u biasbayelsa?

Anyways..... Team Rocky and Kilzzz all d way..........
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MissyB3(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2012
Individuals with zero-tolerance for nonsense is NOT what Nairaland/the romance section needs. We need people who are committed to making Nairaland or a particular section more conducive for everyone, not just for ourselves or friends.
Moderators have rules and regulations, one of those rules clearly states on what occasions threads should be locked, moved and/or deleted. We do not act on emotions . . .We do not allow a thread live because we like it nor let it die a natural death because it's bullshit in our opinion.
See the incompetence I'm talking about! cheesy

We do not need over-sensitive moderators . . .else the section dies slowly.
We need someone who can smile and still be stern.

Who else is fit for the task, if not Rocktation who, in all humility, isn't blowing her trumpet or making empty promises but only signified interest and is willing to learn by working, willing to give her best. wink I rest my case, again. ** Waves the Rocktation flag** grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2012
I keep hearing of clans and cliques, and friends. Which member on this board does not have friends? Whoever is chosen will get my support. . . I'm ok they way i am already, just volunteering to do more. . .

Here i am. . . Send me! cool cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 25, 2012
bennyraz: Omo see manifesto
U go fear now, the lobby for power in this romance section is amazing
Wonder what will happens if allocations were involved & to be shared, no be small thing.. Abi is there something we are missing
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MissyB3(f): 11:40am On May 25, 2012
One of the primary goals of Nairaland is to unite people, thereby encouraging friendship, so it wouldn't make sense to disqualify someone simply because they are friends with other people.
However, playing dumb not to understand the angle from which we speak of 'clique' is not funny . . .Have friends if you will, but not at the detriment of others, not to give others trouble or cut them off, isolate them. cheesy

Rocktation has also shown availability, send her. cool

ogbeche77:
U go fear now, the lobby for power in this romance section is amazing
Wonder what will happens if allocations were involved & to be shared, no be small thing.. Abi is there something we are missing
You nor know Seun dey pay moderators? Why else would Killz be this desperate to belong? You sef berra apply. grin

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by LoverHater: 11:40am On May 25, 2012
This thread is hawt! hawt! hawt!!! grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2012
Killz has no enemies. . . Killz doesn't make any enemies. If there are any enemies that i don't know of, can they please signify? I keep seeing people say enemies and enemies but i am yet to see any? What is going on?

Anyway, that is not the issue. All we want is a Romantic Romance section free of complicatedly discombobulated elements. . .

Jesus is Lord and King and Master. . . And i am his Errand boy. cool There is no desperation in serving the Lord. . . All there is, is willingness & skillful readiness to go and minster to the lost souls, so that the church can move on to the permanent site. . .

The ministry continues. . . cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ayobase(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2012
Chimezie198@:
Just vote for me

Name: Chimezie

Surname: 198

party: nairaland peoplez democratic party (NPDP) - ruling party

I guarantee you this

Manifesto don begin so?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 25, 2012
Killz.:
Killz has no enemies. . . Killz doesn't make any enemies. If there are any enemies that i don't know of, can they please signify? I keep seeing people say enemies and enemies but i am yet to see any? What is going on?

Anyway, that is not the issue. All we want is a Romantic Romance section free of complicatedly discombobulated elements. . .

Jesus is Lord and King and Master. . . And i am his Errand boy. cool There is no desperation in serving the Lord. . . All there is, is willingness & skillful readiness to go and minster to the lost souls, so that the church can move on to the permanent site. . .

The ministry continues. . . cool

Area cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2012
joeydozzy:

Area cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mykejones(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2012
Slimyem wil easily get my vote(s). I don't knw her 2belong to the clique thang.
Sexkillz/killz is a NO 4me. That guy sprew bullshits in his attempt2 curb/fight bullshit. And if he gets the position,i can xpect a ban for this comment I'v jus made.
Rockstation/190. I'l gladly giv dis ones my vote2.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MissyB3(f): 12:05pm On May 25, 2012
Those that love and want to serve the Lord must do so in spirit and in truth, where else is best to do so if not in any of the religious threads in the Religion section . . .Of course, as an ordinary member. grin
The romance section needs someone willing to serve the people. Abi no be so? dem no dey read Bible inside club. undecided

[s]If you learned to allow others express their opinion without jumping down their throat as a result of insecurity and desperation, Missy B wouldn't have had more than 1 post on this thread. cool You shoulda used this humility and 'ignore-mode' tactic from the start.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Chimezie198(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2012
^ me nko? I dey read bible wel wel, dey go church 3times a week, born again.
I do sit at d front seat in d church.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jaybee3(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2012
This is some serious fun.
Thnx guys

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Killz1(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2012
Interest and willingness is shown first, then the people you are ministering to will be able to discern and see for themselves that the Lord is indeed, good! Of course, in the course of ministration, "devil like" elements will try to thwart the course you have chosen to minister for the lord. . . You rebuke them and then you forge ahead, since the ministration of the Lord is foremost on your mind.

Ignoring "devil like" elements will only be catastrophic to the ministry. That's why it is necessary and of utmost importance that you rebuke them when they confront you. It's all for the Lord and the good of the ministry and helps in the integration of repentant devils who have come out of the darkness, and into the wonderful light. . .

The Lord is Good! cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dyt(f): 12:21pm On May 25, 2012
If dere s moni involved, y m I left out?
Oya put my name 4 cast now now

Vote honourable DYT 4 presido
Aims & achievements:
Has sm large sense of humour
Tolerates thrash bt bt all d tym
A very excellent educational background
Graduated wit a 1st class in humour n exictements

Objectives:
To mk sure deres sm sanity in dis section
To mk a couple every mnth
To organise $ex parties 4 dose interested
And above a well gd listener

Wat more do y'all all want?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31)

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.