Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? (1651 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 1:44am On May 25, 2012
Yea i sent my cousin 100 dollars to spend on my future wifey when she travels from her school to lagos...do you think i should have sent more money? That will come out to depends N15,800 or N16,000....basically take her out site seeing...bar beach, window shopping at the mall...go see a movie...shes only staying for a day..16k is alright ...abi no be so?
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Nobody: 2:21am On May 25, 2012
That totally depends on the places they go to
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 3:34am On May 25, 2012
It's not about how much you sent, its what it represents.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 7:11am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44: It's not about how much you sent, its what it represents.

What?
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Scash(f): 7:16am On May 25, 2012
Atleast, I guarantee shez going to eat more than enuf suya grin

1 Like

Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 7:22am On May 25, 2012
SuyaEater:

What?
Figure it out.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ayobase(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Figure it out.

Explain for am na!

Suya eater.....not the
quantity, but the quality!
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 9:23am On May 25, 2012
ayobase:

Explain for am na!

Suya eater.....not the
quantity, but the quality!
And what makes you think he will understand this?
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
And what makes you think he will understand this?

when you say its what it represent..you make no sense...but i do get what you mean you just use the wrong word.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by mspookie: 10:14am On May 25, 2012
SuyaEater: Yea i sent my cousin 100 dollars to spend on my future wifey when she travels from her school to lagos...do you think i should have sent more money? That will come out to depends N15,800 or N16,000....basically take her out site seeing...bar beach, window shopping at the mall...go see a movie...shes only staying for a day..16k is alright ...abi no be so?

shopping at d mall with $100? which of d mall will that be is it by bus or taxi or wont your cousin buy fuel for d car?? entrance fee for 2 at d beach, movie for 2 with pop corn and drink... cheesy its enuf, even too much, u for send $50. i for understand if u no get, see JAMB question embarassed
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by mspookie: 10:18am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44: It's not about how much you sent, its what it represents.

excuse me! i dont get what u mean here, do u mean by what d $100 represents? r u in other words saying; d $100 could represent him cheesy for me, its a rhetorical question though grin
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2012
ms pookie:

shopping at d mall with $100? which of d mall will that be is it by bus or taxi or wont your cousin buy fuel for d car?? entrance fee for 2 at d beach, movie for 2 with pop corn and drink... cheesy its enuf, even too much, u for send $50. i for understand if u no get, see JAMB question embarassed

I said window shopping at the mall.....when i go to naija to see her ...ill be packing alot of money...this is just for my cousin to meet her....
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by mspookie: 12:11pm On May 25, 2012
SuyaEater:

I said window shopping at the mall.....when i go to naija to see her ...ill be packing alot of money...this is just for my cousin to meet her....

pack all d money oh, take care of your future wife biko wink
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by abuchilag: 12:51pm On May 25, 2012
ms pookie:

Posts like yours mislead a lot of girls...they will be looking at what they can get from a man instead of doing the basic things in a successful relationship.

Hey !.....pple should be reasonable. It depends on your pocket bro. N10k can also be enough....depending on the lady's location. You have to cut your coat according to your "cloth" . Don't put urself under undue pressure...all in a bid to impress somebody.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by kpolli(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2012
SuyaEater: Yea i sent my cousin 100 dollars to spend on my future wifey when she travels from her school to lagos...do you think i should have sent more money? That will come out to depends N15,800 or N16,000....basically take her out site seeing...bar beach, window shopping at the mall...go see a movie...shes only staying for a day..16k is alright ...abi no be so?

And they wud soon open thread of how they caught their wives in bed with their cousin or fiance left them for their cousin. . . Hiss
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by richy5(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2012
Is too cheap try and spead like $1000 On her
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by honour6(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2012
kpolli:

And they wud soon open thread of how they caught their wives in bed with their cousin or fiance left them for their cousin. . . Hiss
hahahahehehehohoho:-D was just thinking same here. @ OP I sure say u dey nak apco well well, so that make e no too pain you say ur cousin nak your wifey.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by mspookie: 2:30pm On May 25, 2012
tongue
abuchilag:

Posts like yours mislead a lot of girls...they will be looking at what they can get from a man instead of doing the basic things in a successful relationship.

Hey !.....pple should be reasonable. It depends on your pocket bro. N10k can also be enough....depending on the lady's location. You have to cut your coat according to your "cloth" . Don't put urself under undue pressure...all in a bid to impress somebody.

R u trying to insult me? see! i no dey look face oh guy! r u blind or cant u comprehend? he asked if it was enough, he didnt say he couldnt v sent more. i dont blame u! its laid back broke dudes dat reason like u..
P:S- if d poster ddnt want me to express myself, he defo wont start a thread on NL B4 u start dey swallow panadol for anoda person headache. olori gbeske tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 25, 2012
ms pookie:

pack all d money oh, take care of your future wife biko wink

Mr Suya
Dont mind POOKIE o. . .
You dont need to pack or budget any money to spend on this fiancee of yours when you arrive.
As long as there's no outstanding need, spending lavish is not the way you want to begin your JOURNEY with her
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by mspookie: 2:42pm On May 25, 2012
breezy047:

Mr Suya
Dont mind POOKIE o. . .
You dont need to pack or budget any money to spend on this fiancee of yours when you arrive.
As long as there's no outstanding need, spending lavish is not the way you want to begin your JOURNEY with her

cheesy what did pookie do na? ddnt yu read his comment, am just an ally.. BTW,his future wife deserves all d money he can pack grin
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 25, 2012
ms pookie:

cheesy what did pookie do na? ddnt yu read his comment, am just an ally.. BTW,his future wife deserves all d money he can pack grin

She does not deserve IT yet. . .
Let her be patient till the future arrives then she can own EVERYTHING. . .

Pookie i already know you dont joke with money grin
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by mspookie: 3:51pm On May 25, 2012
breezy047:

She does not deserve IT yet. . .
Let her be patient till the future arrives then she can own EVERYTHING. . .

Pookie i already know you dont joke with money grin

I DONT wink grin i have a feeling u know me already.

When a man makes up his mind abt a woman as his future wife....u know better lipsrsealed
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2012
ms pookie sounds like a good digger!
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2012
breezy047:

Mr Suya
Dont mind POOKIE o. . .

+900
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by mspookie: 4:14pm On May 25, 2012
SuyaEater: ms pookie sounds like a good digger!

pls what dis digger, b4 i misinterprete yu
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2012
ms pookie:

pls what dis digger, b4 i misinterprete yu

you like money too much
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On May 25, 2012
ms pookie:

excuse me! i dont get what u mean here, do u mean by what d $100 represents? r u in other words saying; d $100 could represent him cheesy for me, its a rhetorical question though grin
If he has been sending huge sums of money before then this is too small but if this is the first time, then it is okay.
It also means that you put her being comfortable into your thinking hence you made provision for her to be taken cared of. Hence it is what the money represents not how much it is
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ayobase(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
If he has been sending huge sums of money before then this is too small but if this is the first time, then it is okay.
It also means that you put her being comfortable into your thinking hence you made provision for her to be taken cared of. Hence it is what the money represents not how much it is

Still here?
I gez he understands better now!
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ijebabe: 11:19pm On May 27, 2012
I don't get this. Did you mistakenly omit two zeros or are my eyes seeing right?
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ayobase(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2012
ijebabe: I don't get this. Did you mistakenly omit two zeros or are my eyes seeing right?

Hmmmmm!
Be n ti e ri!
Enu ti fe!
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 1:05am On May 28, 2012
ijebabe: I don't get this. Did you mistakenly omit two zeros or are my eyes seeing right?
Runs girl. Her mouth don wide
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by xcitedjay(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2012

I'm sure you aint the "." between the zeros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Hatred For Short People / How Do I Get My Ex Guy Back? / Widowed And Lonely. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.