Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,126 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? (1655 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / 10 Things Broke Girls Normally Use To Entertain Male Visitors / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 28, 2012
I dont understand the question
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 8:28am On May 28, 2012
talina: I dont understand the question
Give it to any ten year old around you to read and explain to you.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ayobase(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Give it to any ten year old around you to read and explain to you.

Be a gentleman for once.
Hhahhhaaaaa!
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 10:20am On May 28, 2012
ayobase:

Be a gentleman for once.
Hhahhhaaaaa!
I am not a gentleman why should I act like one?

1 Like

Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ijebabe: 4:47pm On May 28, 2012
xcitedjay:
I'm sure you aint the "." between the zeros
Mynd_44:
Runs girl. Her mouth don wide
ayobase:
Hmmmmm!
Be n ti e ri!
Enu ti fe!

You better behave urselves! angry angry angry
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 6:42pm On May 28, 2012
ijebabe:

You better behave urselves! angry angry angry
Or else?
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ijebabe: 7:55pm On May 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Or else?
I'll spank that lepa yansh of urs! angry
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 10:50pm On May 28, 2012
I know you have been eying my ynash I just did not know how desperate you are to touch it
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ijebabe: 3:27pm On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44: [b]I know you have been eying my ynash [/b]I just did not know how desperate you are to touch it
Let me laff sef grin grin grin
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by omega25red(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2012
SuyaEater: Yea i sent my cousin 100 dollars to spend on my future wifey when she travels from her school to lagos...do you think i should have sent more money? That will come out to depends N15,800 or N16,000....basically take her out site seeing...bar beach, window shopping at the mall...go see a movie...shes only staying for a day..16k is alright ...abi no be so?
poster you the person working for this money do you even spend on yourself like that? $100 is more than enough.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by tellwisdom: 4:17pm On May 29, 2012
Bro, its too much for a gurl living in Nigeria
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ayobase(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2012
Im out!
Un-followed!
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2012
You won't be missed
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro, its too much for a gurl living in Nigeria

Why? lol
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2012
ijebabe: I don't get this. Did you mistakenly omit two zeros or are my eyes seeing right?

haba! ije d guy try na!

poster u did well jare! but y u no give d babe d spending money? ur way get as it b o!
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ijebabe: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

haba! ije d guy try na!

poster u did well jare! but y u no give d babe d spending money? ur way get as it b o!
I dey laff wella when I read am b4. Window shopping not even real! Don't forget transport money dey inside that one too! Lmao! grin grin
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

haba! ije d guy try na!

If my cousin is to entertain her why would i give her money...i sent her money for other things.
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by SuyaEater(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
ijebabe:
I dey laff wella when I read am b4. Window shopping not even real! Don't forget transport money dey inside that one too! Lmao! grin grin

She is transporting herself...shes not digging for money from me....
Re: Is Spending $100 On A Girl Too Cheap Or Just Right To Entertain Her? by ijebabe: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
SuyaEater:

She is transporting herself...shes not digging for money from me....
Never said she was digging money from you. You said:

i sent my cousin 100 dollars to spend on my future wifey when she travels from her school to lagos...do you think i should have sent more money? That will come out to depends N15,800 or N16,000....basically take her out site seeing...bar beach, window shopping at the mall...go see a movie...shes only staying for a day..16k is alright ...abi no be so?

Sorry I can only reply to what you wrote not what you intended to write.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Breath Without You... / Twenty Things A Man Should Know About A Lady / She's The Worse I Have Ever Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.