Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua (19546 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee / Zimbabwe Vice President Removed From Key Post After Plot To Assassinate Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by bknight: 5:26am On May 27, 2012
I predict rain is going to fall today! angry
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by cindyrella(f): 8:47am On May 27, 2012
This man again undecided
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by bknight: 8:53am On May 27, 2012
I predict 7 days from now will be weekend again undecided
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by damlawbaba(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2012
Leave dis man alone, but God knwz who servez him, let God judge him,joseph,daniel were prosecuted . . . . Blessed are those dat are procecuted in the way of the lord . . .take it or leave it.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by UdembaBenjamin: 10:46am On May 27, 2012
Well all i'll say is 4 u to kn urself nd work 4 ur own salvation, and again lets not judge anyone because only God knows the truth
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by UdembaBenjamin: 10:49am On May 27, 2012
Well lets not judge because only God kns who is who in dis world, just concentrate on ur own salvation
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by fuelsaver: 2:43pm On May 27, 2012
ebamma: jesus christ never prophesied of someone's dead,if the claim to be anointed men of God,which prophet in the bible prophesied of someone's dead
YOU ARE IGNORANT!!! STUDY THE BIBLE TO KNOW.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by OlatunjiGbenga: 4:28pm On May 27, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]https://www.nairaland.com/947636/zimbabwes-vice-pres-attacks-t.b#10928071

Iam sorry that some people will not believe even if JESUS come tommorow to identify Himself as Lord and saviuour.He came before and till date many still don"t believe,so prophet T.B. Joshua case is not new "Christian BEWARE"
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Abbey2sam(m): 2:47am On May 28, 2012
m-ployer:
Tb Joshua is here in Nigeria, He never went to Zimbabwe, Yet his vibes is shaking the Zimbabwean Government. Bros, this Guy too much, just accept it tongue
i like your comment....even Jesus christ was not accepted by his people,with all his miracles the pharises and d saduces saw him as a thret...so TB joshua is a thret to other pastors..dont fink am his church member
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by damilola15: 8:24am On May 28, 2012
moshoodn: the ailing presido is gonna die someday anyway
Certainly.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by yaksh: 9:51am On May 28, 2012
dey no go understnd, because its a blind religion. thr are nt researchin abt thr religion & others religion dats y
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by milkme(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2012
Full of power,isn't it?But what power
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by Megamania: 1:30pm On May 28, 2012
I suggest you be very careful while talking about a man of God,for it is God that knows and not you and I,by the way I have not seen anything that should bring such critics to this gentleman.
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by odusola1: 2:18pm On May 28, 2012
watch eemanuel tv see some good deeds that ths man do to some communty, has the so called vce presdent done half of t to her country? a good leader should be crtcsed for sure. TB Joshua s not my famly but you'll be carefull. let God be the judge. f he's not good, what good can u do? be carefull!
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by royallord1(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2012
ebamma: jesus christ never prophesied of someone's dead,if the claim to be anointed men of God,which prophet in the bible prophesied of someone's dead
out of hunger baba jesus caused a tree to die, on his death cross he told the two thieves u will be with me in paradise, bros u don hear say person they enter paradise say e no die. Please read the bible before you speak ignorantly
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by xJaysonx(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2012
Topinson4all:
And do you have a copy of the documentary? We should be careful of wat we write/say/spread. . . Smh

Please go to Youtube and search - tb joshua exposed; deception of the age.

Thanks
Re: Zimbabwe's Vice Pres. Attacks T.B Joshua by uzomagic(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2012
moderattor: he prophesied judas' death, he prophesied his own death.
He prophesied peter's death.
Virtually all the prophets prophesied about people's death or nation's extinction, massacre and famine.
Peter's death? Where?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) / Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.