Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,110 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl (2717 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Lustig(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2012
I am 31 years old and I always find it difficult to woo a lady. Can't seems to find any word when I see a girl I have feelings for... I need your help pals
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On May 26, 2012
So common "hey stop dia I like u and I want ur number" u no fit do abi? U beta try tell ur imam or pastor to start toasting members for u.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Lustig(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2012
it has not gotten to dat - Pastor toasting for me. Just can't find word whn it matters most
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by slimyem: 11:25pm On May 26, 2012
Lustig: I am 31 years old and I always find it difficult to woo a lady. Can't seems to find any word when I see a girl I have feelings for... I need your help pals
blood of J!
Bro,wetin you dey do since all these years?
I be wan advice you b4 but your age don give me shut upcheesycheesy
Brb!
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Mynd44: 11:27pm On May 26, 2012
At 31? Dude you should have become a monk then
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Lustig(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: At 31? Dude you should have become a monk then
a monk?
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Mynd44: 11:36pm On May 26, 2012
Lustig:
a monk?
Yup dude a monk
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Lustig(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yup dude a monk
[quote author=Mynd_44]
I actually have a babe bros
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Mynd44: 11:43pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=Lustig][/quote]
Now you have confirmed yourself as a liar
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2012
U said u have a babe? Then how did u woo her?
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Lustig(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2012
Don't u think that is harsh?
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2012
Op, i like u! I will give u the best advise-
If truly at 31 u cant woo a girl, what u need is a serious deliverance and not the words to use. Get it?
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Lustig(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2012
[quote author=kilimanjaro]Op, i like u! I will give u the best advise-
If truly at 31 u cant woo a girl, what u need is a serious deliverance and not the words to use. Get it?
Choi!!! Deli gini? Not my portion ooo
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2012
Ol boy, na your portion be that O. Better grab it sharp sharp.
Op, pls tell us how u meet your current GF.
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by stephen121(f): 12:30am On May 27, 2012
when you see a girl that you like tell her
"baby, oh i finally found you, i ve been waiting for you... oya follow me make i go buy you suya"
if she slaps you sorry o, but if she goes with you, you don get girlfriend be that o grin
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 12:45am On May 27, 2012
Lustig: I am 31 years old and I always find it difficult to woo a lady. Can't seems to find any word when I see a girl I have feelings for... I need your help pals

Ogbeni! Pass D̶̲̥̅̊ MIC abeg! angry
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:40am On May 27, 2012
kilimanjaro:
grin
kilimanjaro:
noooo! she woo him
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by tellwisdom: 2:00am On May 27, 2012
Guy, dem no dey woo gurls dis modern tym...either u hit her yansh or u smooch her breassst sad
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by sultaan(m): 3:00am On May 27, 2012
Just take a wad of cash and throw it at her grin grin wink

Just walk up to her, say "hello, I have seen my future and its you.Will you like to have lunch with me?"

Start with a strong line, leave it open.

Talk soft look into her eyes, if she looks into yours it a good thing tell her how beautiful her eyes are.Tell her what you see and focus on those points that moves her.
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Mynd44: 6:58am On May 27, 2012
I hate liars and this OP just proved himself one. He is of the same class as Lefulefu and Bin Gbagbo
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44: I hate liars and this OP just proved himself one. He is of the same class as Lefulefu and Bin Gbagbo
Shut up!
What give u the impression he's a liar? What if she wooed him? What if his friends match make them? What if his parents brought her for him from the village? What if he use juju for her?
@OP, oya , which of the above is it?
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Mynd44: 11:37am On May 27, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Shut up!
What give u the impression he's a liar? What if she wooed him? What if his friends match make them? What if his parents brought her for him from the village? What if he use juju for her?
@OP, oya , which of the above is it?
Okay those are good options
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by mart2k(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: So common "hey stop dia I like u and I want ur number" u no fit do abi? U beta try tell ur imam or pastor to start toasting members for u.
seconded
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by mart2k(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2012
go get a car if u dont av one.when u buy one u dont need 2 toast any girl,they wil b d one running after u.just try it
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by pendo89(f): 1:31pm On May 27, 2012
talk to 190.
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by cindyrella(f): 12:15am On May 28, 2012
^^ best comment so far.

@op talk to 190 he is a love doctor cheesy
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Mynd44: 12:52am On May 28, 2012
OK=2=NV:
Have you considered r@pe?
i would not tell you to do this but it is an option
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Godmother(f): 9:07am On May 28, 2012
@
OP
This is really a prob, but just be urself wen u approach a girl u like. Most girls actually dig shy guys.If u can't approach her then just stare at her a lot. If she likes u she will giv u d green light n that way u can then approach her. If she doesn't then she will ignore n u too can then ignore without being rejected.
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by calabaman(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2012
at 31. Am short of words. . . .
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Mynd44: 10:10am On May 28, 2012
calabaman: at 31. Am short of words. . . .
That's an understatement
Re: HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl by Ozioma49(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2012
@donkolione are you the same as kola?vintage comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Give Men Flowers? / Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? / Question For The Guys ????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.