Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,293 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Defriended On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defriended On Facebook (11449 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:11am On May 27, 2012
Raxxye:

Oh, how sexy and bold!
Talina dear, I have also just been defriended on facebook!
You don't use an Android dude
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 8:18am On May 27, 2012
Raxxye:

Oh, how sexy and bold!
Talina dear, I have also just been defriended on facebook!

What is going on here?!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:22am On May 27, 2012
talina:

What is going on here?!

We should ask you. You started it
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 8:23am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
We should ask you. You started it

I didnt start anything dear.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
You don't use an Android dude

I‘ve just made a call for one; it‘s fairly used though, but it sure will do!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2012
talina:

What is going on here?!

Won‘t u add me up? I got an android too!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:26am On May 27, 2012
talina:

I didnt start anything dear.
I will advise you to read through the thread
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:27am On May 27, 2012
Raxxye:

I‘ve just made a call for one; it‘s fairly used though, but it sure will do!
You don't have it yet
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 8:28am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I will advise you to read through the thread

I will advise you not to read into things wink
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:30am On May 27, 2012
talina:

I will advise you not to read into things wink
My teachers told me contrary and I am sticking with them
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 8:31am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
My teachers told me contrary and I am sticking with them

Fine Mynd, think what you want...
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 8:32am On May 27, 2012
grin
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 8:34am On May 27, 2012
Im smiling and Im off to bed! Nighty night everyone!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 8:35am On May 27, 2012
talina: Im smiling and Im off to bed! Nighty night everyone!

Have a good night! I should probably go to sleep too.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 8:35am On May 27, 2012
Yeah I just hope you won't be updating you status with "Android things" later
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2012

Oh how sad! I‘m very lonely now. **sobs**
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44, See? U‘ve sent her to bed. Now I‘m outta here!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by queensmith: 8:50am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: So obviously I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But there is chick who defriended me.

Probably for the following reasons:
a) We don't really know each other that well, was just some mutual attraction from an event we were at when she lived here
b) she lives on the other side of the country
c) I sometimes spam facebook with annoying sports stuff when I'm watching basketball

However, upon noticing this I did feel a bit of a twinge. Plus her status updates were pretty entertaining and funny grin

Anyway I'm over it. But was just slightly annoying.

awww do you fancy her?

You should send her a message, her account may have been compromised, plus if you thought she was funny you should have expressed it. She may have deleted you because she thought it was pointless having you on her page, now knowing that you secretly stalk her from time to time wink

Grow a pair and ask her whatsup, whats the worse that can happen?

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 9:00am On May 27, 2012
Raxxye: Mynd_44, See? U‘ve sent her to bed. Now I‘m outta here!
quit your darned crying and go get that Android
Re: Defriended On Facebook by horny4u(f): 9:11am On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If a person does not make contact with me or if I don't make contact with that person, I restrict their access to me or block them.

I'm not on FB to keep 1100+ friends who I do not talk to or know what they're involved in.

Your friends are supposed to be mini impression of you. They look bad, you look bad with them. I've defriended so many of my high school friends because 75% of them are pregnant or pregnant with baby 2+. Kids who, in my opinion, are not in the best situation to have kids.

She prolly defriended you because you're one of those ppl she doesn't give two shoes about. To defriend someone on FB, esp in this period where ppl wanna keep as much friends as possible, you must have done something "annoying" lmao.

For someone who cares about her image you come across as very self righteous ( its ok anonymously on a forum) but to be like that in real life will mean you need an attitude over haul.....Thought I will mention as you may not realise this....
By the way everyone has got their own path and to be pregnant at an early age may not be the best but I know so many successful women who had what some may call "mistake pregnancy" plus hey the bible mentions to throw the first stone only if you.....
Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by eghost247(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2012
SMH
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2012
And why is this on the front page undecided mtshewwww!!!!!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 9:32am On May 27, 2012
edwrad50: And why is this on the front page undecided mtshewwww!!!!!
Now this just to another level
Re: Defriended On Facebook by lifestyle1(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2012
I De-friended a female friend yesterday cos all her wall status(s) is/are all about s.ex.. I told her! grin
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Ninilowo(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2012
Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Martini101(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2012
My guy. Wait until U re defriended on '2go'. U go know which one Vex pass!
Re: Defriended On Facebook by olatunjin(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: Yeah i think the sports spamming stuff was annoying for her.

I'll probably not do it again. I just get really emotionally invested in sports sometimes, and like sharing those emotions with my friends.

Then again...why should I change to please anybody else?

Honestly, fvck her. And fvck anybody else who has a problem with me.
watch your attitude mostly the way you post on social network.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by raycomray: 10:01am On May 27, 2012
I am an Ibo Man, but, I only connect and accept friends who have Delta State related names. I mean Urhobo, Isoko, Itshekiri and Ijaw names like: Akpos, Efemena, Obukowho etc. My reason is simple, I do a lot marketing on Facebook and my primary business is based in Delta State(Ughelli and Warri axis). So, my Facebook friends really are people who are likely to patronize me and are familiar with my location. I must confess, the biggest push I have got in my business in recent years is the deployment of Facebook marketing.

Recently, I have got several Delta State born Facebook friends staying abroad and who buy laptops and Blackberry phones from me in Nigeria and ask that we send to their relatives. They find it more convenient to buy from me than sending one from Overseas. To be frank, I never knew it was possible to sell profitably to someone staying Abroad from Nigeria, especially for items I still source Overseas.

Furthermore, I would like to get suggestions from any person or group of persons on this platform on how I can take further advantage of Facebook to do more marketing. I still do serious marketing on Blackberry Messenger. And it works for me.

Cheers!

Pls contact. My name is Raymond- 08033927919, 08075993550. email:raycomraymond at yahoo dot com. pin:239bfaa2

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by nkemmu(f): 10:05am On May 27, 2012
Part of the truth is,she de friend cos she likes you but you love your sports more.she needed more attentn and in your own part,you like her too even doh you avnt admit dat.dats why you noticed she blockd you.other of your friends did sam bt you nava noticed.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by mykejones(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2012
She prolly thinks U a Nerd dude!
And she might as well b right...#jus sayin
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ndahbros1: 10:29am On May 27, 2012
How do I quote someone's comments in a separate box like d rest of u guys do? How do I bold statements too? Please help! I need a better NL experience.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
quit your darned crying and go get that Android

U are so mean!
...and of what use will d android be to me now when she has gone to sleep, no thanks to ur busy-body? I dey vex for u o!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / My Fiance Dumped Me, Now He Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.