Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Defriended On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defriended On Facebook (11443 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 3:18am On May 27, 2012
So obviously I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But there is chick who defriended me.

Probably for the following reasons:
a) We don't really know each other that well, was just some mutual attraction from an event we were at when she lived here
b) she lives on the other side of the country
c) I sometimes spam facebook with annoying sports stuff when I'm watching basketball

However, upon noticing this I did feel a bit of a twinge. Plus her status updates were pretty entertaining and funny grin

Anyway I'm over it. But was just slightly annoying.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by lakersreality(m): 3:29am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: So obviously I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But there is chick who defriended me.

a) We don't really know each other that well, was just some mutual attraction from an event we were at when she lived here
c) I sometimes spam facebook with annoying sports stuff when I'm watching basketball

However, upon noticing this I did feel a bit of a twinge. Plus her status updates were pretty entertaining and funny grin

SMH
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 3:31am On May 27, 2012
I know. I'm being pathetic. But it is what it is
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Goldieluks: 3:34am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: So obviously I'm making a big deal out of nothing. But there is chick who defriended me.

Does the package comes with nut gin and nut cannabis? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 3:40am On May 27, 2012
If a person does not make contact with me or if I don't make contact with that person, I restrict their access to me or block them.

I'm not on FB to keep 1100+ friends who I do not talk to or know what they're involved in.

Your friends are supposed to be mini impression of you. They look bad, you look bad with them. I've defriended so many of my high school friends because 75% of them are pregnant or pregnant with baby 2+. Kids who, in my opinion, are not in the best situation to have kids.

She prolly defriended you because you're one of those ppl she doesn't give two shoes about. To defriend someone on FB, esp in this period where ppl wanna keep as much friends as possible, you must have done something "annoying" lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 3:44am On May 27, 2012
Yeah i think the sports spamming stuff was annoying for her.

I'll probably not do it again. I just get really emotionally invested in sports sometimes, and like sharing those emotions with my friends.

Then again...why should I change to please anybody else?

Honestly, fvck her. And fvck anybody else who has a problem with me.

5 Likes

Re: Defriended On Facebook by lakersreality(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
If a person does not make contact with me or if I don't make contact with that person, I restrict their access to me or block them.

[color=#990000[b]]Your friends are supposed to be mini impression of you. They look bad, you look bad with them[/b][/color]. I've defriended so many of my high school friends because 75% of them are pregnant or pregnant with baby 2+. Kids who, in my opinion, are not in the best situation to have kids.

Highlighted: So unreal.

So you prefer them aborting the pregnancy? the earlier you African's Nigerians to be precise quit bn judgmental n hypocrite(s) the better. @least they were your friends until the preg occurred and did you say 75% of your friends? Oboi now this part tells a lot about you too.

22 Likes

Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 3:50am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: Yeah i think the sports spamming stuff was annoying for her.

I'll probably not do it again. I just get really emotionally invested in sports sometimes, and like sharing those emotions with my friends.

Then again...why should I change to please anybody else?

Honestly, fvck her. And fvck anybody else who has a problem with me.

No thank you. That would be incest, because I got a problem with you.

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 3:52am On May 27, 2012
lakersreality+:

Red: So unreal.

So you prefer them aborting the pregnancy? the earlier you African's Nigerians to be precise quit bn judgmental n hypocrite(s) the better. @least they were your friends until the preg occurred and did you say 75% of your friends? Oboi now this part tells a lot about you too.

Not friends per say. Just high school buddies who "friend-ed" me on FB. That's to use "buddies" loosely.

I'm not being hypocritical, I'm being honest. A lot of these kids have unstable relationships, have their boyfriends going in and out of jail, are baby mamas, are drama queens, are ghettos.

How do you expect to raise a mentally stable child in such an environment?

3 Likes

Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 3:53am On May 27, 2012
75% is a rough, about accurate estimation. Miami kids.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by lakersreality(m): 3:59am On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not friends per say. Just high school buddies who "friend-ed" me on FB. That's to use "buddies" loosely.

I'm not being hypocritical, I'm being honest. A lot of these kids have unstable relationships, have their boyfriends going in and out of jail, are baby mamas, are drama queens, are ghettos.

How do you expect to raise a mentally stable child in such an environment?

Clearer here. You've got a point. .

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 4:38am On May 27, 2012
I got a friend who has over 2,000 friends and she only knows 30 of them personally. She said just accept all the requests so she can look popular. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by tpia5: 4:47am On May 27, 2012
you dont really know her reasons- could be the sports stuff, or something else.

eg she got engaged maybe?
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 4:51am On May 27, 2012
tpia@:
you dont really know her reasons- could be the sports stuff, or something else.

eg she got engaged maybe?

Yeah I dunno. And to be honest, I don't care (well, that is a lie. Let me say that i care less than I did an hour ago).
Re: Defriended On Facebook by lakersreality(m): 4:52am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear:

Yeah I dunno. And to be honest, I don't care (well, that is a lie. Let me say that i care less than I did an hour ago).

If you don't care then what's the purpose of this thread sir?

2 Likes

Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 4:54am On May 27, 2012
I was going to ask if you missed the text in the parentheses. But you quoted it...
Re: Defriended On Facebook by tpia5: 4:59am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear:

obviously, she hurt your feelings.

why not listen to some music- actually that's what i'm doing now.

what genre do you like?

i just discovered this song and its actually not bad even though the topic is somehow [about monkeys]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxVeeqqAyf0&ob=av3e
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 5:01am On May 27, 2012
Slightly yes. But i don't even understand why I care. I barely know her
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 5:03am On May 27, 2012
I'm pretty open to all types of music. Disney channel? They can sing pretty good
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 5:04am On May 27, 2012
Lol why is this song so emotional? grin And it is about chimps? Did the chimps die or something?
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 5:06am On May 27, 2012
They are really talented. I'm impressed
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 5:06am On May 27, 2012
Me and my friend was just discussing the video tpia posted just yest.

Of all the ppl they could find in Disney, na black ppl to dey discuss chimp? And the funny thing is, THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES, no other disney muppets.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 5:08am On May 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Me and my friend was just discussing the video tpia posted just yest.

Of all the ppl they could find in Disney, na black ppl to dey discuss chimp? And the funny thing is, THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES, no other disney muppets.

lmfao grin cheesy grin

Man, make some little white girls sing about some damn chimps! We are tired of it grin

I thought one of the clauses in the Emancipation Proclamation is no more black people singing songs about monkeys? grin
Re: Defriended On Facebook by tpia5: 5:08am On May 27, 2012
Of all the ppl they could find in Disney, na black ppl to dey discuss chimp?

i also wondered about that.

but the song is very good and the performance excellent.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 5:09am On May 27, 2012
Btw, I finally just got a smart phone. An android. And I realize that I've been suffering myself unnecessarily with my previous whack phone sad

1 Like

Re: Defriended On Facebook by lakersreality(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2012
tpia@:

i also wondered about that.

but the song is very good and the performance excellent.

Wonder no more my daughter

Re: Defriended On Facebook by tpia5: 5:44am On May 27, 2012
@ lakersreality

^^sweetie, i need your old user id so i know who i'm talking to.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by lakersreality(m): 5:54am On May 27, 2012
tpia@:
@ lakersreality

^^sweetie, i need your old user id so i know who i'm talking to.

crop off Lakers+ and add 101, yea there you go.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Mynd44: 6:40am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: Btw, I finally just got a smart phone. An android. And I realize that I've been suffering myself unnecessarily with my previous whack phone sad
If you post things like this, then I can see why people want to defriend you

2 Likes

Re: Defriended On Facebook by lakersreality(m): 6:41am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Defriended On Facebook by ektbear: 6:51am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:

Haha

Fair enough...I left myself open with this thread and that post.
Re: Defriended On Facebook by Nobody: 6:51am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:

Omo Ekiti ni, je ka take e easy. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''Uve Got Flat Tyres On Your Chest'' Nigerians Comes For This Braless Curvy Lady / Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.