Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. (1021 Views)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by obitobe: 11:34am On May 27, 2012
I met this port Harcourt Lady, we got talking and along the line she professes loving me but her recent behaviours tells a different thing. She said that i shouldn't come around her place because she is not comfortable with that and she gave me a condition that until i get my apartment that i will get to see her. So in other to respect her wish i was calling her more often but she hardly call me or send text message that is not more than N10,the excuse that she gives is that she hate texting but when we have the chance to see each other she is always chatting away on her BB. Its more like i am a burden to her, Please if you have been in this shoes please i need your Advice desperately. No insult please.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Killz1(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2012
If you like stress, stay. If you like peace of mind, go. This is not a problem, abi girls don finish for ph? Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Mynd44: 11:56am On May 27, 2012
@OP, do you need a pastor to tell you to move on?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by 190: 12:46pm On May 27, 2012
Smh
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Luckygurl(f): 1:49pm On May 27, 2012
why waste Ur tym on a lady dat can't appreciate U.It's high tym U moved on.cheers.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Mynd44: 1:57pm On May 27, 2012
Crap thread
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On May 27, 2012
Poster, u say no curse but u dey behave like mumuni.Move on! D lady ain't got ur time.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 27, 2012
@poster, you should know when someone doesnt have your time. The fact speaks 4 itself.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Mynd44: 2:06pm On May 27, 2012
Floxyluv: @poster, you should know when someone doesnt have your time. The fact speaks 4 itself.
do you have time for me?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 27, 2012
Why not you put a simple test on her to determine the level of committment to the relationship. There are several options to explore in doing that except you want to remain an emotional wreck.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
do you have time for me?

Jamb question¤
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by calabaman(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:
If you like stress, stay. If you like peace of mind, go. This is not a problem, abi girls don finish for ph? Na wa oh.
GBAM
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by obitobe: 9:23pm On May 27, 2012
Crown Prince: Why not you put a simple test on her to determine the level of committment to the relationship. There are several options to explore in doing that except you want to remain an emotional wreck.
Please what kind of test should it be,
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 27, 2012
Killz.:

konfam
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by pendo89(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2012
obitobe: I met this port Harcourt Lady, we got talking and along the line she professes loving me but her recent behaviours tells a different thing. She said that i shouldn't come around her place because she is not comfortable with that and she gave me a condition that until i get my apartment that i will get to see her. So in other to respect her wish i was calling her more often but she hardly call me or send text message that is not more than N10,the excuse that she gives is that she hate texting but when we have the chance to see each other she is always chatting away on her BB. Its more like i am a burden to her, Please if you have been in this shoes please i need your Advice desperately. No insult please.

She is testing you. Deliberately provoking and pushing you into acting in an indirect way.Call it arm twisting if you may.
She gave you the apartment as a condition because she doesn't want you to ride on what she has freely,compares you to other guys or thinks it's the ultimate proof that you are ready for a serious relationship.
She's telling you 'If you want my time and attention,you must spend on it. nothing free here.
Are you stingy? cz some ladies behave this way when their boyfriends are stingy.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Mynd44: 10:36pm On May 27, 2012
Floxyluv:

Jamb question¤
Answer it
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Answer it

I dont know much about you, so I dont know.
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by kilimanjaro(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2012
obitobe: I met this port Harcourt Lady, we got talking and along the line she professes loving me but her recent behaviours tells a different thing. She said that i shouldn't come around her place because she is not comfortable with that and she gave me a condition that until i get my apartment that i will get to see her. So in other to respect her wish i was calling her more often but she hardly call me or send text message that is not more than N10,the excuse that she gives is that she hate texting but when we have the chance to see each other she is always chatting away on her BB. Its more like i am a burden to her, Please if you have been in this shoes please i need your Advice desperately. No insult please.
For the fact that she said she loves u doesn't mean she meant it. The word 'LOVE' is one of the easiest words around. I bet even if u take your apartment she would still continue pinging u away because she doesn't feel your swag.
It's boldly written on the wall!
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by ralfo85(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2012
U met this Ph lady... for where una meet? Abi you no be PH person too? Okay, na who 1st talk love tori? If she loves you loves you then maybe you need take ham slow slow. You understand abi?
Re: I Need Your Help With This Fellow Nairalanders. by Mynd44: 12:53am On May 28, 2012
Floxyluv:

I dont know much about you, so I dont know.
That's why I asked if you have time nah. So that you can get to know me

(1) (Reply)

He Is Divorcing His Wife. / How Do You Breakup When You're Tired Of A Relationship? / She Made A Big Mistake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.