Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (16830 Views)

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / Don’t Abandon My Husband In 2015- Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 8:22am On May 29, 2012
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by rosscoe: 10:46am On May 29, 2012
Oga jonathan we no go abandon u as long as you dont abandon us.
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by drharry: 11:51am On May 29, 2012
I thought usually is the captain that abandons d ship when in troubled waters and not d crew..Well, Mr President. Hope d 'cabal' whom u are protecting hv not abandoned u...Nigerians seek for a New Messiah...nigerians are to hungry to fight for or with u...U ARE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES SIR...or hv u forgotten..
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by NovusHomo(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2012
One reason why I choose to abandon you: you are doing nothing about the breakdown in public education, but then you are sending abroad 100 university graduates who would have been rated first class. WOW, egunje for the profs! I love the way you create avenues for corruption. Seems that is the only thing you know how to do.
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by putro(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2012
civac: President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday called on Nigerians not to abandon him as he tries to surmount the various challenges facing his
administration, especially insecurity.
Jonathan spoke at the 2012 Democracy Day
church service at the National Christian Centre, Abuja. Jonathan said he was hopeful that with the support of Nigerians, his administration would overcome its challenges.

Source: www.punchng.com/news/dont-abandon-me-in-these-trying-times-jonathan-begs-nigerians/
Leaders world over resign once they felt abandoned by Their subject.If jonathan know what is good for him resignation is the best but i doubt if that will be possible with madam dame solidly behind him, that's the only person he needed to hell with nigerian and their support. Abi Oga jona. Thank God i never one day support you and now that nigerian has abandoned you God has equally abandoned you and i still dey laugh o.
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2012
And if we pray for you and your administration now, you won't say amen.
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2012
though GEJ is the first to abandone us, we will painfully and regretably try not to abandone him
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by civac(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2012
maasoap: And if we pray for you and your administration now, you won't say amen.

i no fit laugh.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 11:20pm On May 29, 2012
you are on your own O Y O
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
Those of you holding on to the point that he increased fuel as a reason for your displeasure in his administration, what will you do to the incoming government that have already recommended removal of fuel subsidy even before they resume office. Mr president, we are behind you. You made mistakes like every other human but you meant well for Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
ah oga jona d trying times will b ova next week full enjoyment awaits u fat salary without lifting a pen till u die and u call d@ trying ....... go 2 d streets of kano,Ogun and Enugu and u will know d@ 4 some pple its crying times

u are just lucky 2 ve led very patient and nice citizens......... jona u and mama piss should b d 1 not 2 abandon Nigeria even if its only prayers u can offer...naija will move 2 greater heights
Re: Don’t Abandon Me In These Trying Times, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2015
ah oga jona d trying times will b ova next week full enjoyment awaits u fat salary without lifting a pen till u die and u call d@ trying ....... go 2 d streets of kano,Ogun and Enugu and u will know d@ 4 some pple its crying times

u are just lucky 2 ve led very patient and nice citizens......... jona u and mama piss should b d 1 not 2 abandon Nigeria even if its only prayers u can offer...naija will move 2 greater heights.amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout / Top 5 Nigerian Philanthropists Inspiring Youth Entrepreneurship / Buhari Failed All His Exams (IBB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.