Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years (4879 Views)

How Would She Feel? / After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully / Did She Feel It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 10:24am On May 29, 2012
Before you tell her, just consider one thing. If she tells the NBA, you are an Arsenal fan
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Before you tell her, just consider one thing. If she tells the NBA, you are an Arsenal fan
now u're talking. U see where my career could be could be at risk here? U never can predict the limit of her vexations.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 10:37am On May 29, 2012
plantation:
now u're talking. U see where my career could be could be at risk here? U never can predict the limit of her vexations.
So why tell her? Everything seems to be going well why spoil it?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by greedie1(f): 11:49am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
So why tell her? Everything seems to be going well why spoil it?

everytin isnt goin well... Ow can a castle of sand withstand d wind?

op, if u ope to settle down wit her, u must come clean, d earlier d better. U knew d dangers to ur career nd her emotion but it didnt deter u from lyin all des years... D alternative is to break up wit ha, can u do dat?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 12:29pm On May 29, 2012
gree-die:

op, if u ope to settle down wit her, u must come clean, d earlier d better. U knew d dangers to ur career nd her emotion but it didnt deter u from lyin all des years... D alternative is to break up wit ha, can u do dat?
Hey this might end up with him being expelled from the bar and a possible jail time. I say you even break up and start with someone else and this time, no lies.
You might think of me as evil but survival is the most important thing
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by nat138: 2:18pm On May 29, 2012
@ OP, it is really difficult to understand how you can date a girl for 10 years, and she has never come across a situation where you've been addressed by your ral name. Hasn't she ever been to where you work? Or you have also told the people at work to address you by the other name she knows? Or hasn't she come acroSs any receipts of stuFf you've paid for like rent, water bills etc? It is really hard to believe.

And I mean what is all this talk about reporting you to the NBA?? Did you use the fake result for admission? You said NO, and also wasn't this security job thingy long before you got into uni to study for your law degree??

Bottomline, she deserves to know the truth, and whatever she does, you should accept it in good faith as the consequence for your actions.

Cheers
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2012
gree-die:

i've tot about it for a very long while. Stil cant see it's possibility due to som reasons.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 9:45pm On May 29, 2012
plantation:
i've tot about it for a very long while. Stil cant see it's possibility due to som reasons.
Dude don't tell her
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2012
nat138: @ OP, it is really difficult to understand how you can date a girl for 10 years, and she has never come across a situation where you've been addressed by your ral name. Hasn't she ever been to where you work? Or you have also told the people at work to address you by the other name she knows? Or hasn't she come acroSs any receipts of stuFf you've paid for like rent, water bills etc? It is really hard to believe.

And I mean what is all this talk about reporting you to the NBA?? Did you use the fake result for admission? You said NO, and also wasn't this security job thingy long before you got into uni to study for your law degree??

Bottomline, she deserves to know the truth, and whatever she does, you should accept it in good faith as the consequence for your actions.

Cheers

she's never been to my working place. I dread her coming there for obvious reasons. My only account number which she has is the former salary account the security company opened for us in those days. And i've made her believe that's the only account i use till date. She pays into it atimes. The receipts i wud always want her to com across are basically the not so useful ones where i wud always use that pseudo name. U see, everything looks so real to her. And as for the NBA, This can pass for fraudulent past record which means i wasn't even fit and proper in the 1st place to be called to the bar. Break up seems the only viable option here. But hey, on wat grounds. Not after all she's committed into dis relationship (financially and otherwise). Apart frm making me a sadist to her. It'll stil unsettle my own emotions. My mom would even scold me to the brim. She's hypertensive and has been going for a regular medical check up at their hospital free of charge since january last year. All these is courtesy of my woman. So u see why break up isn't jst going to be as easy as it sounds.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by doctokwus: 10:01am On May 30, 2012
Some things just don't add up in this story,sorry to say.Like d person u impersonated,where is he in dis tale& for ten yrs ur g/f hasn't fd anything dat wi mke her ask questions,ten gud yrs wt dat kind of lie,find it very hard to blv,dats me sha
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Skii(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2012
doctokwus: Some things just don't add up in this story,sorry to say.Like d person u impersonated,where is he in dis tale& for ten yrs ur g/f hasn't fd anything dat wi mke her ask questions,ten gud yrs wt dat kind of lie,find it very hard to blv,dats me sha

@ bolded

plantation:
she's never been to my working place. I dread her coming there for obvious reasons. My only account number which she has is the former salary account the security company opened for us in those days. And i've made her believe that's the only account i use till date. She pays into it atimes. The receipts i wud always want her to com across are basically the not so useful ones where i wud always use that pseudo name. U see, everything looks so real to her. And as for the NBA, This can pass for fraudulent past record which means i wasn't even fit and proper in the 1st place to be called to the bar. Break up seems the only viable option here. But hey, on wat grounds. Not after all she's committed into dis relationship (financially and otherwise). Apart frm making me a sadist to her. It'll stil unsettle my own emotions. My mom would even scold me to the brim. She's hypertensive and has been going for a regular medical check up at their hospital free of charge since january last year. All these is courtesy of my woman. So u see why break up isn't jst going to be as easy as it sounds.

Did you tell her your parents are (if they are still alive) divorcees? Or what name is your mom using?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Exponental(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2012
Fake ur marriage by not tellimg her
or
let d cat out of d bag n plead she protects ur past.
Lie cannot last 4 long bro......
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2012
Skii:

@ bolded

Did you tell her your parents are (if they are still alive) divorcees? Or what name is your mom using?

when i took her to the hospital the first time. I made the nurse write my mom's first and middle names on the card. My mom is too uninformed to start prying into all dat details. As incredible as dis whole story sounds, it's actually very hard to fathom how it's all gone down. But the truth is dat i need to put a stop to dis whole thing b4 it skyrockets out of hand. How to go abt it is wat i seek to know right now.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2012
poster

as a practising lawyer you should know that you can go to a court to legally change your name so that the story will forever match the name.

Which kind of a guy are you anyway? you kept up a lie for 10 years? and she never met your family or friend or you never ran into someone who knows you by your real name or you never slipped up?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by durobraham(f): 5:59pm On May 30, 2012
marry her first and then tell her. Evidence of spouses is protected by the Evidence Act if i remember correctly so she cant easily use your confession against u. Dont confess any criminal act to sum1 who doesnt have evidentiary priviledge. which kind lawyer uu be sef?

(nb- this is legal advice which in no way reflects how i personally feel about the matter. Before this Nlanders would turn on me)
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2012
durobraham: marry her first and then tell her. Evidence of spouses is protected by the Evidence Act if i remember correctly so she cant easily use your confession against u. Dont confess any criminal act to sum1 who doesnt have evidentiary priviledge. which kind lawyer uu be sef?

(nb- this is legal advice which in no way reflects how i personally feel about the matter. Before this Nlanders would turn on me)

i jst dont understand it wen u ask which kind lawyer i be sef? Forget those provisions in the evidence act 1st. How can i marry her without the whole pseudo name saga being unravelled? Is it possible dat my kinsmen wil go to see her kinsmen without the entire name deceit being blown open? Talking about husband and wife evidential privileges, the evidence act in section161 clearly says a husband and wife and not a would-be spouse. The case of RvsDaniel Ajiyola clearly buttresses dat. Anyway, if there's a way we can get married under such fake name pls let me know. I guess I wouldn't hav sought anybody's advise if i knew there is. U tel me how it'll be done pls.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2012
omega25red: poster

as a practising lawyer you should know that you can go to a court to legally change your name so that the story will forever match the name.

Which kind of a guy are you anyway? you kept up a lie for 10 years? and she never met your family or friend or you never ran into someone who knows you by your real name or you never slipped up?

i am not ignorant of the change of name procedure. It's belated now. Wud hav been perfect timing some years back.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by cindyrella(f): 6:35pm On May 30, 2012
@op
She deserves to know the truth, better late than never.. I hope she finds a place in her heart to forgive u.

Choi But u sef u try oh 10 years cheesy
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by lifestyle1(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2012
cindyrella: @op
She deserves to know the truth, better late than never.. I hope she finds a place in her heart to forgive u.

If na u, u go forgive am ?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2012

if it were u, wud u forgive? Dat's the question
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by cindyrella(f): 7:21pm On May 30, 2012
plantation:
if it were u, wud u forgive? Dat's the question

Yes I will forgive u.
But I will find it very hard to trust u again.

life_style:

If na u, u go forgive am ?

Yes now y not?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by lifestyle1(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2012
cindyrella:

Yes I will forgive u.
But I will find it very hard to trust u again.

Yes now y not?

easier said than done...
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by cindyrella(f): 9:50pm On May 30, 2012
^^ yeah I guess You are right. embarassed embarassed
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2012
life_style:

easier said than done...

easier said than done my broda
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by enuelly: 10:48pm On May 30, 2012
You could shocked to see that if you tell her she will just laugh it off and it will be a joke afterall. Just tell her op there is no strategy to it.. Just tell her.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Geminilove(f): 11:06pm On May 30, 2012
hmm,boss you worry me i will not lie. 10yrs lying about a name and getting your friends to lie too, what for??
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2012
enuelly: You could shocked to see that if you tell her she will just laugh it off and it will be a joke afterall. Just tell her op there is no strategy to it.. Just tell her.

This is the best post to me. U make me begin to think dis is jst less of a problem. Maybe i'll jst tell her in the form of a joke and if she could join me in laughing it off, then i'll jst be the gladest man on the planet.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by DukeNija(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2012
@OP
I'm sorry to start this way, but you are a F.O.O.L. I sincerely understand the initial fake identity which led to your securing a Job. What i choose not to understand, despite your justifications, is how you failed to tell someone you claimed to love,(who could be the closest person in the world to you) your real nameshocked. Any explanation would have been understood since she was 'in Love' with you.
I have no advice for you. I hope she finds out herself. angry
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2012
Duke_Nija: @OP
I'm sorry to start this way, but you are a F.O.O.L. I sincerely understand the initial fake identity which led to your securing a Job. What i choose not to understand, despite your justifications, is how you failed to tell someone you claimed to love,(who could be the closest person in the world to you) your real nameshocked. Any explanation would have been understood since she was 'in Love' with you.
I have no advice for you. I hope she finds out herself. angry

having posted dis story on Nairaland. I guess the posts could never hav been complete without some senseless and unwelcome posts by some slowpoke out there who's got no single brain to think out any reasonable elements of positive intuition... Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 5:12am On May 31, 2012
I hope you have gotten another job cos if she gets mad and decided to do you in, you are done for.
I am not even talking about now cos she will forgive you but you will be forever in her hand as you will be constantly at risk and should a time arise when you are unlucky to pissed her off enough, you are cooked.
Hell has no fury like a .........
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by greedie1(f): 5:58am On May 31, 2012
^^^ like a woman scorned...
durobraham: marry her first and then tell her. Evidence of spouses is protected by the Evidence Act if i remember correctly so she cant easily use your confession against u. Dont confess any criminal act to sum1 who doesnt have evidentiary priviledge. which kind lawyer uu be sef?

really? Ur legal advice is dt he continues d deceit? Nd ow wuld he marry a woman wit a fake name, pray tell? Or u tink his kin ll applaud him 4 his errors past nd support him?...pls wts ur non- legal advice?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 6:13am On May 31, 2012
gree-die:
^^^ like a woman scorned...
really? Ur legal advice is dt he continues d deceit? Nd ow wuld he marry a woman wit a fake name, pray tell? Or u tink his kin ll applaud him 4 his errors past nd support him?...pls wts ur non- legal advice?
If he goes ahead to marry her, it is not a marriage as it can be voided easily and the girl will come back for your head.
I still think the best advice is to break up, get a bullet proof vest and start another relationship with someone else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify Loosed Girls / 25 Crazy Random Things To Show How Crazy The World Is (photo) / Ladies What Does It Taste Like To Suck A Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.