Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years (4880 Views)

How Would She Feel? / After 10years Of Chasing Girls, I Want To Resign Peacefully / Did She Feel It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2012
The best thing you should do now, is to introduce her to nairaland , then show her this post, and ask of her opinion , as in how she will feel if in that shoe.
Then tell her you are the OP.
But if you are a regular poster in Sexuality Board or friend with born2fuck, then don't try it
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 12:38pm On May 31, 2012
^
wrong idea. Don't tell her. It is better to break up with her
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by greedie1(f): 12:44pm On May 31, 2012
ITbomb: The best thing you should do now, is to introduce her to nairaland , then show her this post, and ask of her opinion , as in how she will feel if in that shoe.
But if you are a regular poster in Sexuality Board or friend with born2fuck, then don't try it

dis is a no- no....if i were d op's gf, i ll figure it out.... D yrs, d professions, d only son nick, d security job etc... Best option is to come clean or break up.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 1:04pm On May 31, 2012
Break up
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2012
ITbomb: The best thing you should do now, is to introduce her to nairaland , then show her this post, and ask of her opinion , as in how she will feel if in that shoe.

i guess i already did somtin like dat a couple of days back, told her i read a story like dis but wit varying dates, professions and other things that might arouse her suspicion in a magazine. As for her feelings, i jst remember her reiterating the 'Men are wicked thing.' when i asked her wat she could hav done if she were in the girl's shoes, she emphasised how 10yrs isn't 10days and how she can never get married to such deceitful fellow. Seriously, dat really gave me no incentive for confession. I guess my options has finaly been trimmed down to jst Break up. Stil looking for dat 'Devil's heart' to be able to do it. If the options are not exhausted yet, u stil tell me.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by kuphid(f): 2:47pm On May 31, 2012
I still don't c d big deal here...if she can put in a lot in ur relationship 4 10yrs I believe she ll 4give u,ladies can take a lot of things wen in love, unless dis fake name is wat u used 2 gain admission in d university, she ll come around,she mayb hurt,disappointed even threaten 2 quit buh I just feel she ll 4give u afterward.
If u choose 2 breakup with her,as a doctor she ll b sme smartass, she jst can't tke it likely,she may come across dis fake name issue n all hell will b let loose,she ll so enjoy bringing u down.
My opinion, u beta deal deal with her on dis issue as a lover dan as a dumped gf.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2012
kuphid: If u choose 2 breakup with her,as a doctor she ll b sme smartass, she jst can't tke it likely,she may come across dis fake name issue n all hell will b let loose,she ll so enjoy bringing u down.
My opinion, u beta deal deal with her on dis issue as a lover dan as a dumped gf.

well said
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by ITbomb(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2012
plantation:
As for her feelings, i jst remember her reiterating the 'Men are wicked thing.' when i asked her wat she could hav done if she were in the girl's shoes, she emphasised how 10yrs isn't 10days and how she can never get married to such deceitful fellow.
That was your payday and you missed it. when she say that you could have answer and say that you are the deceitful fellow {on your knees}. and if she is listening explain in 60 sec why you did it, then leave her to her thoughts, dont overload her with explanations.
But be that as it may, instead of just breaking up for no reason ( that would be cowardly of you), take the risk, when next you are together, tell her " honey, you remember the story i told you last blah blah, i am the deceitful fellow, and I'm asking for forgiveness......
If she still prefer to breakup, then better. Goodluck Best of Luck
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2012
ITbomb:
That was your payday and you missed it. when she say that you could have answer and say that you are the deceitful fellow {on your knees}. and if she is listening explain in 60 sec why you did it, then leave her to her thoughts, dont overload her with explanations.
But be that as it may, instead of just breaking up for no reason ( that would be cowardly of you), take the risk, when next you are together, tell her " honey, you remember the story i told you last blah blah, i am the deceitful fellow, and I'm asking for forgiveness......
If she still prefer to breakup, then better. Goodluck Best of Luck

Ok, we're planning to hang out together at the club tomoro nite, coincidentally it happens to be our friendship anniversary (as we call it) and we shifted the celebration frm last week due to her very busy schedule to tomoro. Just wondering if dat'll be the right atmosphere to reveal it to her the way u've said. Pls tell me.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 7:10pm On May 31, 2012
kuphid: I still don't c d big deal here...if she can put in a lot in ur relationship 4 10yrs I believe she ll 4give u,ladies can take a lot of things wen in love, unless dis fake name is wat u used 2 gain admission in d university, she ll come around,she mayb hurt,disappointed even threaten 2 quit buh I just feel she ll 4give u afterward.
If u choose 2 breakup with her,as a doctor she ll b sme smartass, she jst can't tke it likely,she may come across dis fake name issue n all hell will b let loose,she ll so enjoy bringing u down.
Too much is at stake here. He should break up with her and then go do a change of name so he won't have to go through the same thing in his next relationship
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by ITbomb(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Too much is at stake here. He should break up with her and then go do a change of name so he won't have to go through the same thing in his next relationship
from my understandin of his post, he used the false name for just 2 years before gaining admission with his real name. So no need for change of name
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by durobraham(f): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote author=plantation]
i jst dont understand it wen u ask which kind lawyer i be sef? Forget those provisions in the evidence act 1st. How can i marry her without the whole pseudo name saga being unravelled? Is it possible dat my kinsmen wil go to see her kinsmen without the entire name deceit being blown open? Talking about husband and wife evidential privileges, the evidence act in section161 clearly says a husband and wife and not a would-be spouse. The case of RvsDaniel Ajiyola clearly buttresses
hey plantation, i meant no harm by the 'which kain lawyer u be sef' m sure ur a good one.
what i was saying is under no circumstance should u reveal the illegality behind the fake name. m sure u no how dangerous a confession to a crime can be to u.
Go on with ur marriage plans, with ur real name dont make it a big deal just do all u have to do in your real name, when she asks u whats going on , bluff, act surprised that she didnt know all these years.
act like ure geniunely surprised she didnt know u had a diff name, tell her u continued answering to the name she knew u as because she insisted calling u dat. Jst fake it& bluff. its classic nigerian man tactic. just dont be nasty about it be extraordinarily sweet to her& if she decides to leave u because of it, noone who hears it would take her side, she will justseem rily foolish leaving u for a trival thing.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
^^
You are assuming the lady is some desperate love sick girl. But what if she is not?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by mikeywise(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
@poster,I don't know what ur saying about breakup,brace up to †ђξ challenge.Tell her †ђξ truth and expect †ђξ worse.if she loves u which am sure she does,she will stay. Just be postive about it and pls don't keep anything from her.I wish u all †ђξ best and expect to hear †ђξ gudnews in †ђξ coming days.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
mikeywise: @poster,I don't know what ur saying about breakup,brace up to †ђξ challenge.Tell her †ђξ truth and expect †ђξ worse.if she loves u which am sure she does,she will stay. Just be postive about it and pls don't keep anything from her.I wish u all †ђξ best and expect to hear †ђξ gudnews in †ђξ coming days.
Dude that is too big a risk to take. He risks jail and his career nah
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 2:42am On Jun 02, 2012
Hey Peeps, am at the club right now with my girl. Nomatter wat, dis is dat nite where it's all goin down. Tell her or not to tell her... Wait till morning to know how it's all gone.. Wish me luck.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2012
plantation: Hey Peeps, am at the club right now with my girl. Nomatter wat, dis is dat nite where it's all goin down. Tell her or not to tell her... Wait till morning to know how it's all gone.. Wish me luck.
How was it bro. Are u still alive after the acid bath Lolz
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2012
Dude hope you are alive
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by mikeywise(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2012
cry dude, do we need to call an ambulance?
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2012
Guys, I don't think he is still breathing
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by ITbomb(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
He should have at least drop his ATM and the pin, before making the confession
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mehn, i finally opened up to her after a very long hesitation, luck was really on my side cos she was a lil tipsy dat nite. I thought she heard all i told her cos she found it hard to believe but only managed to mutter som words like "ok, no probs, i luv u and not ur name." I was over-joyed and clubbed like never b4. Was jst surprised wen earlier dis morning i brought out my file and showed her my degree and call to bar certificates and a whole lot of other document bearing my real name, she gave a very stern look apparently expressing surprise at wat i was showing her. She asked "wat's all dis wit a different name on ur certificates and why're u showing dem to me?" I told her it was in furtherance to what i told her last nite. She asked wat it was i told her last nite cos she doesn't remember my telling her anytin abt my certificate. At that point it became obvious to me dat she was actually too tipsy to hav understood any bit of wat i told her last nite. To shorten the whole long story, i recounted my story to her again... Knelt down as soon as i realised she was now battling tears. In short, she feels disappointed in me right now and has asked me to give her a break. But am very convinced dat break isn't gonna last for long b4 we're back together again. That's how it all went down yesternite and dis morning o! No acid bath as @ITbomb had anticipated. And toh badt cos even get ATM.. Lolz
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
So relieved
O'boi , I'm really happy to hear that
Meanwhile , if you get time , scan all the online forum , u might like see something like ' My bf of 10 yrs deceived me blah blah . .what should I do?'. Then she will make up her mind.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
ITbomb: So relieved
O'boi , I'm really happy to hear that
Meanwhile , if you get time , scan all the online forum , u might like see something like ' My bf of 10 yrs deceived me blah blah . .what should I do?'. Then she will make up her mind.

Oboy na true o! I'll be on the look out for it. But am jst hapi she looked quite harmless dis morning. We'll definitely make up pretty soon. She's really in luv.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
Good to know you are still alive dude
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Good to know you are still alive dude

my broda i survived it o! Thanks bro
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
plantation:
my broda i survived it o! Thanks bro
You are not outta the woods yet
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44:

yeah but at least there's a ray of hope coming thru. Been calling her since morning, no response. Am confident she'll come out strong very soon. Spoke wit her elder sis dis evening and she hasn't heard anytin yet. Shows me she's stil calm abt it. And will definitely come to terms wit it.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Konnektions146(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2012
truth is bitter but the ultimate.

i am happy for yu, but please try to buy her full confidence and yu can even go a extended way to explain anythin she may have doubts over in de future.
happy (stunt free) married life bro
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by plantation(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2012
Konnektions146: truth is bitter but the ultimate.

i am happy for yu, but please try to buy her full confidence and yu can even go a extended way to explain anythin she may have doubts over in de future.
happy (stunt free) married life bro

thanks so much bro.
Re: How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years by Mynd44: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2012
Just let us know what happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osofia And His Cute Daughters, Photo / / Bra Or Breast? Lolx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.