Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) (4578 Views)

"I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 11:16pm On May 29, 2012
I'm a model and i'm hot! tongue grin

It's easy. . . just get me the phone in the picture and you'll be the last man standing!

My picture is also shown. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Goldieluks: 11:22pm On May 29, 2012
Is that you wearing a suit??

oops 'men only'? my bad!
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by reloboy(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2012
Not hot & pretty enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2012
Are you a starving model?

2 Likes

Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 11:32pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks: Is that you wearing a suit??

oops 'men only'? my bad!

next time, read instructions carefully! tongue

hope u ain't a MAULAG student! grin grin grin

reloboy: Not hot & pretty enough undecided

adjust ur contact lenses. . . tongue tongue grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 11:33pm On May 29, 2012
2buff: Are you a starving model?

no, aint kiss
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Goldieluks: 11:35pm On May 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

next time, read instructions carefully! tongue

hope u ain't a MAULAG student! grin grin grin

what??
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by ITbomb(m): 11:37pm On May 29, 2012
reloboy: Not hot & pretty enough undecided
Yea , work on yourself before I put down such an investment
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 11:39pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

what??

MAULAG = UNILAG Jonathan College of Education tongue
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

no, aint kiss

So why can't you get it yourself?
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 11:40pm On May 29, 2012
ITbomb:
Yea , work on yourself before I put down such an investment

what about this?

Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Goldieluks: 11:42pm On May 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

MAULAG = UNILAG Jonathan College of Education tongue

oh yeah? so Jonathan has a college? Oh well!!
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by tellwisdom: 11:45pm On May 29, 2012
Whats with the phone and whats d name? lemme check
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Goldieluks: 11:49pm On May 29, 2012
tellwisdom: Whats with the phone and whats d name? lemme check

Yes check your pocket. Keep checking... grin grin
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

what about this?
Younglady ur not that goodlooking! And to think u have a 'fine' username!
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

no, aint kiss

hmmm...ur lips look like dey could be put to good use...if u knw wat I mean. However, I'd only oblige u if ur backside were like dis...

Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 29, 2012
swtchicgurl: I'm a model and i'm hot! tongue grin

It's easy. . . just get me the phone in the picture and you'll be the last man standing!

My picture is also shown. kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm sorry switch.
You dont qualify enough. . .
If ADOLFE gets you that fone he will do it for free
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Goldie pls i need you to do me a favour!
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by tellwisdom: 11:59pm On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

My pocket?? U knw serious. undecided
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Goldieluks: 12:10am On May 30, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Goldie pls i need you to do me a favour!

what favour? angry

tellwisdom:

My pocket?? U knw serious. undecided

Yeah, thought you wanted to get her the phone? abi hole dey your pocket? grin grin
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 12:25am On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

I'm sorry switch.
You dont qualify enough. . .
If ADOLFE gets you that fone he will do it for free

try harder, u obviously can't make the next round of contenders! tongue

LesbianBoy:
Younglady ur not that goodlooking! And to think u have a 'fine' username!

ur username already says it all lipsrsealed
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

what favour? angry
pls goldieluks plsssss dont say no plssss........thank you! Pls i would like to have a 'ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU' pls!
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 12:36am On May 30, 2012
i already have 40 nairaland friend requests! still counting. . . shocked grin

a shortlist will be out very soon cool
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Goldieluks: 12:42am On May 30, 2012
LesbianBoy:
pls goldieluks plsssss dont say no plssss........thank you! Pls i would like to have a 'ONE NIGHT STAND WITH YOU' pls!

are you typing this shiiit upside down? you know i can't stand you and i was trying hard to be civilized, hence the reply to your question.
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43am On May 30, 2012
swtchicgurl:

try harder, u obviously can't make the next round of contenders! tongue

ur username already says it all lipsrsealed
am not my username younglady! Anyways i forgive u....So whats your number again?
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:49am On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

are you typing this shiiit upside down? you know i can't stand you and i was trying hard to be civilized, hence the reply to your question.
Goldieluks pls now plsssss am on my knees pls! Just once you will enjoy it!
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by Goldieluks: 12:52am On May 30, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Goldieluks pls now plsssss am on my knees pls! Just once you will enjoy it!

Stick out your thumb and sit on it, Ode!!!
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by tellwisdom: 12:58am On May 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

what favour? angry

Yeah, thought you wanted to get her the phone? abi hole dey your pocket? grin grin

Yes, just wanna confirm the type and see if i cld get it fr the poor gurl to boost her model thingy- Btwn, i dont put money in the pocket, i carry it! #send me ur location so i check my schedules, to see if i cld fly down
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 12:58am On May 30, 2012
LesbianBoy:
am not my username younglady! Anyways i forgive u....So whats your number again?

mtchewwwwww! next pls

Goldieluks:

Stick out your thumb and sit on it, Ode!!!

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by swtchicgurl: 12:59am On May 30, 2012
tellwisdom:

Yes, just wanna confirm the type and see if i cld get it fr the poor gurl to boost her model thingy- Btwn, i dont put money in the pocket, i carry it! #send me ur location if i cld fly down

don't forget the earpiece handpiece too ooo, take a good look at d phone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by tellwisdom: 1:02am On May 30, 2012
swtchicgurl:

don't forget the earpiece handpiece too ooo, take a good look at d phone cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madam are u serious or just kiddin? U need that fone? get me the name

The fone appears strange to me
Re: Love Contest! Get Me This Phone And I'm Yours! (men Only) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2012
swtchicgurl:

mtchewwwwww! next pls

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? / 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't / Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.