Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me (914 Views)

Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by ggood: 4:39pm On May 31, 2012
I employed a young girl to work for me in my company last two weeks when she came she started having boyfriends all over the work place . most of my male customers wants her. u know guys they started pressing botton and the problem is that she keep on agreeing anybody that toast her she will exchange phone number with immediate effect. am afraid she and those guys may run down my business and my rules and regulations is that no one makes love there, i know if i give her a chance or when am not arround those guyz may Bleep her right in the office which is very bad. i try talking to her but she wouldnt listen i told her if she want to do such act she should do it outside . Even me as a guy i dont do it there, i like doing my own outside and i dont toast my female customers no matter how good looking they are .

or should i send her away ?

i need your advice please
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by lifestyle1(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2012
undecided
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by Skii(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2012
Its not everything that should come to out attention on NL Mr. angry
That said, do the obvious...make it clear to her, her job or otherwise!!
If at the end of the day, your company or whatever runs down, they will all leave you...the girl included..so give yourself BRAIN
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by tellwisdom: 6:13pm On May 31, 2012
bro, give me her number so i call her for counselling angry
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by Skii(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2012
tellwisdom: bro, give me her number so i call her for counselling angry

Ole barawo (tif) grin
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by Exponental(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2012
@op, if u really want a truthful response, define what u do n her role.........
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by Mynd44: 6:47pm On May 31, 2012
You are the boss and if your staff don't meet up to certain obligations, you have the right to do what you want. Case study, Lagos state and their doctors 2012
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by tellwisdom: 6:49pm On May 31, 2012
Exponental: @op, if u really want a truthful response, define what u do n her role.........

Restaurant. I guess
Re: I Employed A Young Girl To Work For Me by saintpromse: 6:51pm On May 31, 2012
Dont give room for such games in your business,a office is an office,if she is out for such act,she can quit and suit herself.Kick her ass off before she puts your business in a mess.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

....date Wisely! / *tale Of A Girl* she says she Hates her Mother And Feels Like Killing Her / Things That Make Man To Be More Powerful Than woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.