Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Date Me If You Can! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Me If You Can! (1648 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Me If You Can! by bolargeez(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
Strictly for the ladies.

Every natural woman dreams of meeting a real man. I know so much about women's emotion because my mama raise as one. I grew up to be a man that respect women so much, i can't bring myself to hurt. I will normally treat a lady like a queen, shw will feel threaten by my love. Most of my past lovers left me because they can give the way i was given, nor they can love me the way I love them.

I'm so full of love, I knew it follows me all around. The aura is so much people around can readily feel it.

To any lady that's reading this;

u think or u believe you can withstand never ending dose of passion, unequivocal torrent of romance. Then date me if u can.

Check me out at;
www.perfspot.com/bolargeez
http://zealet.inc.io
www.facebook.com/bolarzeal
or mail me at
bolargeez@yahoo.com
zealetbj@excite.com
bolarzeal@gmail.com

or downright check my profile, grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by Joge(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2007
If u people no go vex say i dey express my mind,afte d time wey a babe don Bleep me up i neve get myself,bt i am need of a babe to take me for who i am who will love me with all of her heart,my name is Joseph,my number is 07031262179,i dont mind the age or location,we can chat on megajoe4show@yahoo.com or may d person mail me on boyejoe007@yahoo.com,if i no wowo too much,u can see my pix on www.myspace.com/geniusguy
Re: Date Me If You Can! by pin4eva(f): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2007
It is dangerous to love someone with the whole of ur heart. My father said "when u love ur wife, love her with part of ur heart not with the whole, because when she leaves u, u will still have some heart left to move on with life"

so @ Joge

It will be difficult to c girl who will love u with all her heart. Even if u eventual c someone to do that, check her very well
Re: Date Me If You Can! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
ahhh. . .pin4eva. . .thats so sweet u kno cheesy cheesy

pin4eva:

It is dangerous to love someone with the whole of your heart. My father said "when u love your wife, love her with part of your heart not with the whole, because when she leaves u, u will still have some heart left to move on with life"

so @ Joge

It will be difficult to c girl who will love u with all her heart. Even if u eventual c someone to do that, check her very well
Re: Date Me If You Can! by sylvex(f): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
Bolareez
bolargeez:

Strictly for the ladies.

Every natural woman dreams of meeting a real man. I know so much about women's emotion because my mama raise as one. I grew up to be a man that respect women so much, i can't bring myself to hurt. I will normally treat a lady like a queen, shw will feel threaten by my love. Most of my past lovers left me because they can give the way i was given, nor they can love me the way I love them.

I'm so full of love, I knew it follows me all around. The aura is so much people around can readily feel it.

To any lady that's reading this;

u think or u believe you can withstand never ending dose of passion, unequivocal torrent of romance. Then date me if u can.

Are u sure of wat jus thread or are u dreading the ladies for wat lies in stock for them if they mistakenly date u? I need to know
Re: Date Me If You Can! by Youngavo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2007
u cnt actually know the depth of woman's love towards so keep off because they are the devil in your life that can neva be casted out. watchout cool embarassed
Re: Date Me If You Can! by MasterUwem(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
make u na run this guy fit pregnant one!!!!!! ohhh
Re: Date Me If You Can! by sylvex(f): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2007
Youngavo:

u cnt actually know the depth of woman's love towards so keep off because they are the devil in your life that can never be casted out. watchout cool embarassed

so are u implying that ladies are the devils tormentin dem guys miserable lives? if so, why dont u keep off them infact u dont worth avin one as a girlfrnd tongue
Re: Date Me If You Can! by opokonwa(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
Advert to be dated?

@poster

Most of your past lovers left you probably because you had no action. sad

REAL Men don't beg for love They keep their women!
Re: Date Me If You Can! by cblow(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
sigh. . . . date ko eba ni
Re: Date Me If You Can! by sylvex(f): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
opokonwa:

Advert to be dated?

@poster

Most of your past lovers left you probably because you had no action. sad

REAL Men don't beg for love They keep their women!

guy you d man, I like that grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by zignor(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2007
babes chase the real guys . . .not the other way round cheesy grin grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by sylvex(f): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2007
zignor:

babes chase the real guys . . .not the other way round cheesy grin grin

WATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'grimace' how can a sophisticated and classic chic chase em' guy, pooh! that sounds awful embarassed
Re: Date Me If You Can! by zignor(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2007
you won't understand undecided

There are guys and there are guys grin grin grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by sylvex(f): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2007
and neither would u understand that there are chics and there are C-H-I-C-S wink
Re: Date Me If You Can! by zignor(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2007
of course, I do grin

infact, my babe is one of them undecided

lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by sylvex(f): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
zignor:

of course, I do grin

infact, my babe is one of them undecided

lol cheesy grin grin

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

na wa o!
Re: Date Me If You Can! by zignor(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Date Me If You Can! by rockiedink(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
@slyvex
dem don say make we dey choose date. na you i wan date o!!! you free dis weekend? holler me at my email. e dey my profile
Re: Date Me If You Can! by rockiedink(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2007
@zignor
i hope say i gat ya blessing? grin cool
Re: Date Me If You Can! by zignor(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
rockiedink:

@zignor
i hope say i gat ya blessing? grin cool

yeah, you're blessed grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by rockiedink(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2007
zignor:

yeah, you're blessed grin
my main man!!! no worry u go dey dey posted grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by zignor(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
lol grin grin grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by sweetlizzy(f): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ poster

mail me on nogae125@yahoo.com
Re: Date Me If You Can! by saucekid(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2007
no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

just travelling to jokes thread
Re: Date Me If You Can! by dellynash(f): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can i have your email address
Re: Date Me If You Can! by saucekid(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ dellynash,

my email address?? shocked shocked shocked shocked never knew my passing thru could attract attention

hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Date Me If You Can! by segzicres(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2007
now ladies you would want to hang out with someone like me, someone who is tall, dark and handsome.
some one like that baby TDH, call me on 07030716319 or mail me at pitchass2004@yahoo.com.
this is an opportunity of a life time don't miss it ladies remember TDH baby!!!
you could check out my profile on hi5 for further info on me pitchass2004@yahoo.com(you'll have to search)
Re: Date Me If You Can! by janami(f): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ poster
pr tactic?. why is it that u sound so good n ur ex girlfriends left u? why am i finding it so hard to beleive undecided
Re: Date Me If You Can! by holythug(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
orisirisi undecided
Re: Date Me If You Can! by trillions: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2007
[b][/b]when a lady sees a REAL MAN, she goes for him.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It / What Do You/your Partner Do When You're Angry? / Why Do NL Guys And Girls Get Angry The Sec Virginity Is Mentioned In Any Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.