Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72642 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Kirinwa: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2012
Nite Angel: Was singing this loud and smiling before seeing the last post... "I love this family of God, so closely knitted into one, they've taken me into their arms and I'm so glad to be, I'm proud of this great family!" It's been 15 years but I remember clearly the love and brotherhood that existed. When I was initially posted to a village, the NCCF members took me in and made me feel very welcome. Throughout service I was a part of NCCF unfortunately there is hardly any medium to link up thereafter or is it the search for employment that yanks one off reaching out... For years I racked my brain on what took me to a rural village in Minna, now I recollect it was NCCF. The people there ate pounded yam for dinner with the lightest of soup and drank the left over poundy like akamu in the morning and we had to eat with them! It was rural evangelism indeed! I recently ran into one of the old members at the airport and realised one of my friends on Facebook was in the same NCCF batch as I; it was indeed a privilege to be reminded of this happy family. Let's locate NCCF units wherever we are and support them to continue the vision and mission.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Kirinwa: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2012
Well NCCF is good. It helps one to settle down faster.In terms of dating you can't even talk to a sister freely not to talk of taking her out. Yet they preach Marriage.Permit me to speak my mind I think its hypocrisy.How can we not get entangled with unbelievers when our sisters in the Lord are unreachable. Christ!

Btw how do believers even meet their wives.Everything coded.Why can't they also guide us in relating properly with the opposite sex as regards choice of partner.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by pfaj: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Every1 is talking about NCCF across diff parts and states in the country, i don't see any one talking about Lagos. I was a Lagos corper spill-over to Ekiti camp, I attended the services, even the early morning services(sometimes)and evening services. I enjoyed every part of it and made up my mind to be a main part of it as soon as i was in Lagos. Getting to Lagos, it was a diff ball game entirely, 1st the meeting tyms didnt work for me (work and other stuff, total lack of info e.t.c Lagos NCCF corpers pls what has been your experience? I'm due to end service soon but would nt mind to be a part of the Family still take part in activities e.t.c
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by mayoroflag(m): 4:24am On Sep 28, 2012
Kirinwa: Well NCCF is good. It helps one to settle down faster.In terms of dating you can't even talk to a sister freely not to talk of taking her out. Yet they preach Marriage.Permit me to speak my mind I think its hypocrisy.How can we not get entangled with unbelievers when our sisters in the Lord are unreachable. Christ!

Btw how do believers even meet their wives.Everything coded.Why can't they also guide us in relating properly with the opposite sex as regards choice of partner.

Well, it is not hypocrisy. Church leadership in these parts are more comfortable with courtship and marriages stages and do not know how to relate to dating and precourtship relationships, since in the secular world intimacy/premarital sex is a given. Moreover, a lot of brethren cannot yet cope with the challenges of cultural liberalism. For the fact that people like you have noticed, please take it as a responsibility to teach the Word in the light of modern realities, without compromise.

NCCF Ebonyi State Batch A Member, 2000/2001
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by yokiti: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2012
By the grace of Almighty God, I was a part of this great family of God as a faithful and committed MEMBER. Thank you all for sharing your experiences and Testimonies....May God keep this family in holiness, love and truth! One Big Happy Family of God.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by BeraBera(f): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2012
adewasco2k:
quote me anytime, you will not regret associating with that great family of God.
I'm a witness. It affected my life positively and I made a lot of friends in the Fellowship when it served.
The national conference in Jos, Plateau state was fun joor and my Christian life was improved.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by BeraBera(f): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2012
adewasco2k:
i didnt know anything about NCCF before going for NYSC
at the camp i saw them, but didnt show interest as i prefer to go stay in mammi to flex since we have limited time to ourselfs
but as a christain..i always pay my tithe undecided
so on that faithful day i went to church in camp to pay tithe and i was catch but the kind of love shown
i saw God's own love
leaving the camp..NCCF came to convey people to all the different local govmnt of the state
since it was our first time in the local government we were taken to the NCCF family house
we were treated like kings and queens, so much love

So NCCf( Nigeria Christain Corpers Fellowship) is a recognized body by the federal government (NYSC)Yes o! No be lie
I partook in two rural rugged evangelism programmed when I served, and I feels good to affect lives. We even bathed some of the children, brushed their teeth, made their hair and gave them new clothes, shoes, etc
its a non-denominational and inter-denomination body (ie. its not a church or linked to any church but all churches)
we hold fellowships on sunday 3pm, thursdays (bible studies) 8am before our NYSC CDS meetings and tuesdays 5pm for prayer meeting (differs from state to state).
Main focus of NCCF is rural rugged evangelism
we visit the rural areas,setup a project for them (dig well, bore holes etc) give them cloths, drugs, cut/make their hairs, counsel them, show films and generally show them love
in doing so we try to preach to them.

and believe me they always appreciate, and am very sure God appreciates to.
what trips me most is the genuine love members show to each other and even other corpers.

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by CrazyMan(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
BeraBera: I'm a witness. It affected my life positively and I made a lot of friends in the Fellowship when it served.
The national conference in Jos, Plateau state was fun joor and my Christian life was improved.
That's good...I'm happy for you.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
BeraBera: I'm a witness. It affected my life positively and I made a lot of friends in the Fellowship when it served.
im glad
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Gombs(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2012
Ɩ♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨͡vε d house...slangs like "Men n Brethren","water τ̅☺ fetch","Damsels","ruggedy tins","Behind" etc ..reporting Live frm NCCF family awz Obudu/Obanliku..CR/12B/1040...I Ɩ♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨͡vε dis family o(singin d family song in yoruba format)
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by kendlez(f): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
pls who knows when Nccf elections take place As in during what batch do elections take place and what is the election like?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oxaloacetate(f): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
2012 Batch B ,I served in kwara state NCCF is the best thinh that happened to me during my service year; do u still love this family? Yeah I do. Pls I will like indulge the prospective corp members to join NCCF during ur service year. Its interdenominational. I love the terms used in the family house like paposky, mamosky, preyo, rabbi,MD, jesus baby, etc I miss NCCF. NCCF will never die.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oxaloacetate(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
2012 Batch B ,I served in kwara state NCCF is the best thinh that happened to me during my service year; do u still love this family? Yeah I do. Pls I will like indulge the prospective corp members to join NCCF during ur service year. Its interdenominational. I love the terms used in the family house like paposky, mamosky, preyo, rabbi,MD, jesus baby, rugged etc I miss NCCF. NCCF will never die.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
oxaloacetate: 2012 Batch B ,I served in kwara state NCCF is the best thinh that happened to me during my service year; do u still love this family? Yeah I do. Pls I will like indulge the prospective corp members to join NCCF during ur service year. Its interdenominational. I love the terms used in the family house like paposky, mamosky, preyo, rabbi,MD, jesus baby, rugged etc I miss NCCF. NCCF will never die.
miss singing the family song with joy and love in my heart sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oxaloacetate(f): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
kendlez: pls who knows when Nccf elections take place As in during what batch do elections take place and what is the election like?

Batch A's are the ones that hold d post in NCCf, because they stay longer than other batches. Election is not done in nccf, eg if one is selected for a particular post the person has to go through some exercises like interview. Another one is your talent; u might have what the other person does not nd God might be calling u to serve him with your talent. Hope u got my point

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oxaloacetate(f): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
adewasco2k:
miss singing the family song with joy and love in my heart sad

Sometimes I do sing it, but pple around won't understand cos they have not served their country.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
oxaloacetate:

Batch A's are the ones that hold d post in NCCf, because they stay longer than other batches. Election is not done in nccf, eg if one is selected for a particular post the person has to go through some exercises like interview. Another one is your talent; u might have what the other person does not nd God might be calling u to serve him with your talent. Hope u got my point
well said
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
oxaloacetate:

Sometimes I do sing it, but pple around won't understand cos they have not served their country.
yea! me too grin
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Spicylady(f): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Helloo, am posted to zamfara. There already n am yet to c any nccf excos.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 3:41am On Nov 07, 2012
Spicylady: Helloo, am posted to zamfara. There already n am yet to c any nccf excos.
believe me they are there....i believe NCCF is having little problems with NYSC concerning camp activities due to the security status of the country....i promise to call their number and get back to you....keep the faith dear...i promise you something if you invest your one year into serving the lord diligently you will never regret it.

details:

Nccf secretariat (family house) - Gida Kofa, behind ZADP Samaru,Gusau, Zamfara State..

Hotlines: +234-8034975985, +234-7069517920.

Email: info@nccfzamfara.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by cutelayo(f): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2012
oxaloacetate: 2012 Batch B ,I served in kwara state NCCF is the best thinh that happened to me during my service year; do u still love this family? Yeah I do. Pls I will like indulge the prospective corp members to join NCCF during ur service year. Its interdenominational. I love the terms used in the family house like paposky, mamosky, preyo, rabbi,MD, jesus baby, etc I miss NCCF. NCCF will never die.
i also served in kwara state as the state publicity, 2011 batch A. I miss everything abt nccf especially the family song. Rural rugged will never die, Jesus corpers will never die. Pls otondo's in camp, nccf is a place to be, make it a date with God, and enjoy ur stay in your states.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by cutelayo(f): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
oxaloacetate: 2012 Batch B ,I served in kwara state NCCF is the best thinh that happened to me during my service year; do u still love this family? Yeah I do. Pls I will like indulge the prospective corp members to join NCCF during ur service year. Its interdenominational. I love the terms used in the family house like paposky, mamosky, preyo, rabbi,MD, jesus baby, etc I miss NCCF. NCCF will never die.
i also served in kwara state as the state publicity, 2011 batch A. It was actually a training and moulding ground. I miss everything abt nccf especially the family song. Rural rugged will never die, Jesus corpers will never die. Pls otondo's in camp, nccf is a place to be, make it a date with God, and enjoy ur stay in your states.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oxaloacetate(f): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2012
adewasco2k:
well said
thanks
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by cutelayo(f): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
oxaloacetate:

good explanation.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oxaloacetate(f): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2012
cutelayo:
good explanation.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by flairlady(f): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
i enjoyed nccf in camp,i stayed in family house for few days before moving to the accomodation provided by my ppa.i love everything about nccf except their dress code.batch A corp members stay longer than other batches,really?i dont think so
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by buccunmie(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
adewasco2k: NYSC scheme is so old and a waste of time....the only good thing that happened to me through out my service was NCCF because it changed me alot!! So happy to be part of the great family
NCCF Members let us met here

I'm a batch B corp member 2011/2012
Osun state
Ikire sub-zone
Post held: publicity secretary (publo)
Pls I nid to talk u, can I av yur numba? Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.