Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. (24803 Views)

Poll: I LIKE THIS POST

I LIKE IT: 100% (1 vote)
I DON'T LIKE IT: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by solidlinks(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hello friends,
How to make a woman fall in love. What is your view about this?
8 WAYS TO MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE
1. Make her feel supremely free to be a woman

Most women carry out every single task that men do nowadays. Not only is her feminine identity threatened but also any emerging feminine trends will make her feel less feminine and more masculine (invincible, cut-throat aggressive and take charge). That's why she wants to come home (to her man) and be made to feel soft, vulnerable and exposed for a change.

2. Make her feel she's beautiful (hot or sexy whatever tags at her heartstrings)

Make her feel smart and funny and easy on the eyes. This includes appreciating her physical, emotional, mental and spiritual attributes. It does not include you trying to impose your views of feminine beauty on her body, emotions or thought process.

3. Make her stand out from the crowd

Every woman wants to feel "special" -- one in a million. Ignoring her sometimes works to a man's advantage because invisibility can make her feel devalued. If she's insecure about herself she may be attracted to you because you trigger those feelings of insecurity that she already hers. The nightmare of this is that, that same "insecurity" will dog your relationship and cause you not to enjoy being around her in the longer term.

4. Make her feel safe and protected

She wants to feel that she is in safe hands -- physically, materially and emotionally secure. Women want men who can step up and take charge of the situation.

5. Make her feel appreciated and supported

This does not mean don't argue with her, obey her every wish, and let her walk all over you. Most women find it insulting when men treat them like little spoiled kids. Doormat behaviour makes you less than a man in her eyes -- and that's how she'll treat you. Rather this is about how you treat her and make her feel good about her choices in life (including choosing you from all the others).

6. Make her feel alive

She doesn't want you to try to make her feel whole. What she wants is for you to make her laugh, scream with joy, run, jump and play like a little girl and make her feel like the luckiest woman in the world! There is nothing more attractive, sexier and more irresistible than that!!!

7. Make her feel like a sex -pot (not like an object of pleasure)

To me (and the group agreed), a guy who can make a ?good? girl crazy with passion, desire and intense feelings has practically got her eating from his palms. This is not just how well you can manipulate her sexual organs so that she reaches an orgasm, this is the whole process of flirting, seducing and giving her pleasure beyond orgasms. This is also known as ecstasy.

8. Make her feel wanted and loved

This is about how you let her know what she means to you. It may be in words but mostly in your actions -- talk is cheap, you got to show up to be seen.

Tall order, huh? You bet. No doubt this seems like a lot to ask for but consider what you get back in return? Besides, when giving women what they want is a natural and free-flowing part of who you are, it's not hard to make a woman feel like a real woman at all. Chances you're doing some of these things instinctively and all you need is to step it up a notch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Scash(f): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by tellwisdom: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
[size=19pt]U too mumu embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Even Tell wisdom thinks this is MUMUish
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
angry angry Anuofia
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Stargirl36(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
U r rite my dear, those dat cal u mumu, dats wht dey r

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by tellwisdom: 3:51am On Jun 03, 2012
Stargirl36: U r rite my dear, those dat cal u mumu, dats wht dey r

Miss Mugu wink
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Mynd44: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Miss Mugu wink
LFMAO
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Oluwadare: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2012
I dont just concur to all these "How to" "What to" of a thing merely wasting of time for me, once i stand b4 any woman whatsoever will just be talking naturally and instinctly.
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by solidlinks(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2012
Oluwadare: I dont just concur to all these "How to" "What to" of a thing merely wasting of time for me, once i stand b4 any woman whatsoever will just be talking naturally and instinctly.
this discussion is to help men that have difficulty in managing their courage when it comes to expressing their feelings.
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Killz1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
Too long a story just to win a lady's love. . . Just be yourself and leave the rest! Who go like you, go like you!

2 Likes

Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by richy5(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
[size=16pt]Your confident and manner of approaching work very quickly[/size]
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by solidlinks(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
@richy:
[size=16pt]Your confident and manner of approaching work very quickly[/size]
you are right.
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by luckgames(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Show me the money
Will work all time for Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by solidlinks(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
luckgames: Show me the money
Will work all time for Nigerian women
not for real love you know?
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by luckgames(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
solidlinks:
not for real love you know?

Love what?
love for you or your money?
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by solidlinks(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
luckgames:

Love what?
love for you or your money?
do you think your wife will love you because of your money?
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
All this is a waste of time. Just be a little bit rich and good looking u will be love by force

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
As if guys have not been toasting before. Now everyone wants to teach guys their job
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by otodeluxe(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
What makes you think this will work in all the ladies?
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by solidlinks(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2012
otodeluxe: What makes you think this will work in all the ladies?
simple application of these and good use will work well.
good luck
Re: How To Talk To A Lady And Win Her Love. by WiseStarr(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
I hope someday I find the courage to talk to a lady and make her fall for me,if that feelings come,it flew the next seconds and I feel like is this the right thing for me to do,meanwhile I was just so timid and I hate myself so much for that even those that said yes at the same spot,I don't even know how to cope with them...............

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.