Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,771 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. (14365 Views)

/ I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / Why Do People Develop Emotional Attachment Over The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Then you start to make the transition from Obligations to Loyalty..to Love...

Obligations~Loyalty~Love

Shid starts getting complexed...stay away from The first part..the obligations...and you won't get caught up

Unless..you want to.

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: Ok most of you people think there is such thing as that.. would you also answer the rest of my question on that subject..
If you have a boy friend or Husband in Nigeria
You want sex
You meet a dude explain to the dude that you have a very good relationship going on
But you have need
Dude tells you he has wife too
Both if you start F each other and still keep your relationship with boy friend
Men can have sex without the emotional attachment but women are Little different
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
Actually i think women are even better at it than men...

They are just better at making you "think" they aren't wink
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
I think Males get Attached more easily.

Im not tawking about the ugly smudbucket type chicks...im tawking about a chick worthy of catching emotional attachment to

Yeah....we will be jokin her allot more than she will be jokin us..

It's just that "more" average/ugly women get emotionally attached to us allot faster so our male ego's process that as...

"women get more easily attached"..

..In my eyes, it is the other way around.

I done seen a "few" niqqahs pull out guns on a chiq and their lover for "cheating" on him...

When a niqqah gets attached...aww man THAT NIQQAH GETS ATTACHED!...tha niqqah will go crazy.

I've had women be violent in the same way towards me(knives guns and all that)....but on the surface it seems different

Men get more Attached then women...just my theory.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:

Im not tawking about the ugly smudbucket type chicks...im tawking about a chick worthy of catching emotional attachment to

It's just that "more" average/ugly women get emotionally attached to us allot faster so our male ego's process that as...

I done seen a "few" niqqahs pull out guns on a chiq and their lover for "cheating" on him...

When a niqqah gets attached...aww man THAT NIQQAH GETS ATTACHED!...tha niqqah will go crazy.

I've had women be violent in the same way towards me(knives guns and all that)....but on the surface it seems different

If the Pussy good too
The man get carried away
It was suppose to be booty call now he want to marry her
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
...LoL
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:

Lol that is true about women, I don't know about man though
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
O Girl LilMizzGood @ Australia
Tell us the whole story now
We are waiting
So the dude now want to marry you. Right
Or LilMizzGood you are getting jealous
You want all the D to yourself
Sister me
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
..Yup..i Personally wanted to kill ah betch before...

..I remember my girl had told me she was goin to tha club..and some Niqqah was driving her there...

..and while she in tha bathroom doing her hair getting ready to go..

..I was playing video games in the bedroom

..i start having these thoughts of walking in there and strangling her neck...and choking her till she died.

...Yeah..if it wasn't for xbox, weed, allot of percosets pills to calm me down..i would be in jail for murder right now i swear.

.....I had Mad Rage...Crazy.....Me thoughts Insane.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: Just a quick question to all those that have been or is in love.

Is it possible to date a person without any feelings attach to it? and is it right to still call it a relationship and not "Fun" ?
If there is such thing as that than how do you keep feelings from developing? or how do you remove yourself from that place without spoiling the friendship that was there?

Quick answer yes it is.
If U date a person with feelings U risk losing Ur sanity when the person disappoints U
If U date a person with no feelings attached U wont enjoy it but u live longer and ur sanity is intact. cool
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
my English has always been good ......
Joke of the century grin grin grin.

I'm even suspecting you are not the one who wrote the above sentence tongue.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
Op...why do you not want to catch feelings?...

..if you are thinking about ways to not catch feelings..that kind of sounds like you already caught them.

..because otherwise why would you be contemplating tactical ways not to catch them in the first place....
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
lol this subject is NOT base on my personal life or my relationships, it was just one of those quick questions that needed answering.

to who ever ask why I am scared of catching feelings. To answer you hun I'm not scared of having feelings for someone, I'm scared of getting hurt in return. that's why I don't let emotions takes control of my relationship or my life. Simple and easy no feelings no one gets hurt.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
freecocoa: Joke of the century grin grin grin.

I'm even suspecting you are not the one who wrote the above sentence tongue.
I'm just going to see this comment as a waste of time so have a nice day mate and God bless smiley
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
None
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: lol this subject is NOT base on my personal life or my relationships, it was just one of those quick questions that needed answering.

to who ever ask why I am scared of catching feelings. To answer you hun I'm not scared of having feelings for someone, I'm scared of getting hurt in return. that's why I don't let emotions takes control of my relationship or my life. Simple and easy no feelings no one gets hurt.
Can I come visit Australia ?
For Two weeks
I knew you were hiding something "GETTING HURT"
TAKE A CHANCE THAT IS LIFE
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
Yeah Take Chances....Life is very very Short.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by freecocoa(f): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
I'm just going to see this comment as a waste of time so have a nice day mate and God bless smiley
I said it,someone else is using your handle,this is definitely not you.cheesy
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Can I come visit Australia ?
For Two weeks
I knew you were hiding something "GETTING HURT"
TAKE A CHANCE THAT IS LIFE
lol I hide nothing nor to reveal I my information to the world.
I do take chances but not in a relationship... I prefer skipping the chances than taking it.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Yeah Take Chances....Life is very very Short.
DUDE YOU KNOW WHAT?
SHE IS AHEAD TO SEE A MAN VERY SOON
READ HER POSTING BELOW:

"ok food lovers I'm missing Nigerian food. I'm sick of eating Western countries food and it will be another 2 months before I go see my sister who live in another state. The bad thing is I don't know how to cook a good Nigerian food so I need Nigerian Recipe and I'll try to get the requirements of it".
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
freecocoa: I said it,someone else is using your handle,this is definitely not you.cheesy
I think your understanding of my comment is poor or you are lacking something..which ever one I don't know nor do I care.
Think what you want to think and say what ever you want to say. Anything that pleases you.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:
DUDE YOU KNOW WHAT?
SHE IS AHEAD TO SEE A MAN VERY SOON
READ HER POSTING BELOW:

"ok food lovers I'm missing Nigerian food. I'm sick of eating Western countries food and it will be another 2 months before I go see my sister who live in another state. The bad thing is I don't know how to cook a good Nigerian food so I need Nigerian Recipe and I'll try to get the requirements of it".
lol OMG you r taking that post in a wrong way but hey if that works for you than be my guess and have wrong information of me. I don't dig Nigerian man's sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
lol OMG you r taking that post in a wrong way but hey if that works for you than be my guess and have wrong information of me. I don't dig Nigerian man's sorry to disappoint you.

YOU DO WHITE d
RIGHT
YOU NOT GOING TO BED 2:20AM
NO WORK TOMORROW
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
Totoplayer20:

YOU DO WHITE d
RIGHT
YOU NOT GOING TO BED 2:20AM
NO WORK TOMORROW

lol think what you want to think, if it pleases you and you feel good about it than so shall it be.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
lol
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by freecocoa(f): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:
Now this is more like you,welcome back my fwend cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
LilMizzGood:

lol think what you want to think, if it pleases you and you feel good about it than so shall it be.
IT WAS A QUESTION?
email your phone number to lookingpalace@yahoo.com <lookingpalace@yahoo.com>;
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ctfu@this niqqah email addy....

Sound like you selling houses or something.

LilMizzgood..you say you do not like Nigerian men...what type of men do you like physically.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:

LilMizzgood..you say you do not like Nigerian men...what type of men do you like physically.
No dude
I was just looking for email address to use
That just came up

1 Like

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
I like It....You can put anything on the word Palace and it will sound good.
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:

LilMizzgood..you say you do not like Nigerian men...what type of men do you like physically.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
can't say
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
Despicable-VII:
I like It....You can put anything on the word Palace and it will sound good.
You sell houses?
It is a great time to buy in some part of the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.