Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,927 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. (14370 Views)

/ I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / Why Do People Develop Emotional Attachment Over The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Are you in graduate school?
So likely you will be a good mom?
Your email address please or number
I am waiting
I want to put your number on a speed dial
I have told you over and over again that I don't give out information about me out, that include contacts ... sorry mate
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
I have told you over and over again that I don't give out information about me out, that include contacts ... sorry mate
I know you are in graduate school because you said your focus was on Youth
Email is not a contact info
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
Nigerians are persistent

In America this would be boarderline Sesual Harassment.

LmL I liike ToToPlayer...lol dude is hilarious
In Australia it will be the same 2 but I have a nice heart pulse I'm seeing how far he can take this and when he will stop is fooling lol
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
Nigerians are persistent

In America this would be boarderline [color=#990000]Sesual Harassment.

LmL I liike ToToPlayer...lol dude is hilarious
[/color]
We don't work in the same coperation
Asking for a date is Sesual Harassment ?
Get real dude
Ok what state do you live in?
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
In Australia it will be the same 2 but I have a nice heart pulse I'm seeing how far he can take this and when he will stop is fooling lol
Asking for a date is not Sesual Harassment
Please
the dude don't understanding what he is talking about
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
I know you are in graduate school because you said your focus was on Youth
Email is not a contact info
Email is a way of communication one on one... so I don't give out any contact that is including emails hahahah
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
Email is a way of communication one on one... so I don't give out any contact that is including emails hahahah
But it is less personal
Email
skype will work
I can see your photo
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
well I'm going to go now and have a nice cup of coffee while I finish my assessment coz if I mind Nairaland i won't finish it before the sun comes up
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood: well I'm going to go now and have a nice cup of coffee while I finish my assessment coz if I mind Nairaland i won't finish it before the sun comes up
You almost made me miss important gathering
I had to be pull to attend
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
You almost made me miss important gathering
I had to be pull to attend
lol u must be crazy hahahah sorry if I "made you" it wasn't my fault ... anyway sorry for you wrong thoughts wink
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
Mizzgood give my niqqah ToToplayer your number...he has earned it lol

Give him your facebook address..online chat does not hurt lol

Everytime i close my eyes))))

I wake up feeling so horrrnyy))))

I can't get chu outa my mind))))

Sexin' you be all I see)))))

What Muust I say))))))))))

What Must I do)))))

To Show How much)))))))))

I think about Freek'n You))))))))
lol now I know why I hardly come on this site
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
lol u must be crazy hahahah sorry if I "made you" it wasn't my fault ... anyway sorry for you wrong thoughts wink
Yes I did
Will you pay my bills
total over 4,000 monthly
Email please
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
All I did for the past three years was just to read the posting
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Totoplayer20:
All I did for the past three years was just to read the posting
ok its love_me_hate_me5@live.com

1 Like

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Tell me about your graduate school
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
ok its love_me_hate_me5@live.com
Check your email
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
grin
dude back off me
Thanks
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
Easy Gangsta ....Easy ...I admire from a far.

It Takes Immaculate Macking Skills to Seduce a woman with broken english. LmL

I am rooting for you.
You have not answered my question?
You live in the Midwest , East coast
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
Easy Gangsta ....Easy ...I admire from a far.

It Takes Immaculate Macking Skills to Seduce a woman with broken english. LmL

I am rooting for you.
dude u make me sick like sick not in a good way either .... u have a dirty mind ( shaking head slowly)

1 Like

Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:
dude u make me sick like sick not in a good way either .... u have a dirty mind ( shaking head slowly)
I just sent you my information
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
East Coast
She got all my inform now
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
Royal-VII:
I luv you too MizzGood.

My mind isn't dirty...It is Proficiently Prolific
I am coming out to Las Vegas in Nov
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
LilMizzGood:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Totoplayer20: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If I am looking for Jamaican ladies,
I know the right countries and cities outside Jamaica to look for Jamo
Re: Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.