Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number (3668 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by ayobase(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
yinkaGreen:
M sorry Ayo, what did u type here? Dint quite get it.

I do not ask for number, but I might be crazy when I ask for it,
A lady can never give me excuse, though it depends on our course of conversation.
And Im gonna give u my word!
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by greedie1(f): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2012
onila:

the word "strangers" is quite rude undecided dont u think so undecided
yea...but its a sure way of getting d msg across.

i didnt knw der is a special way of dealin wit dis type of situation, isnt a polite but firm NO supposed to do? Or offer to ve his no instead, if u wanna be extra nice
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by brownusagirl(f): 12:40am On Jun 06, 2012
Give them the one I had disconnected.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by ifihearam: 12:45am On Jun 06, 2012
Even those babes that beg guys to have their number or has never been approached for donkey years are also forming one kind of level here to dey later guys for number mataz.

Seriously babes,there is a better way my chicks use
If the guys persists just give him but save it with "don't pick"
By the time he calls and calls,he wills stop calling

But some guys are like never discouraged sha
Wish I was lyk day
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 06, 2012
bennyraz:
who born your monkey you are noisy noisy noisy.
Everyday you keep coming on NL to say I''m fine this I'm
fine that, you keep raising your stakes on an Anonymous forum,
whereas, you are the opposite of what you say cuz ur mirror says otherwise
1. Yansh u no get,
2. face u no get,
3. body u no get,
4. height u no get.
5. Bobby, u no get
6. Na only mouth and hand u get

Even ileke-ide fine pass you. Look into the mirror very well, fugly looking
useless biaTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHH. I got tired of seeing you fooling
around on each thread you create praising yourself. Empty drum.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by onila(f): 2:54am On Jun 06, 2012
ifihearam: Even those babes that beg guys to have their number or has never been approached for donkey years are also forming one kind of level here to dey later guys for number mataz.

Seriously babes,there is a better way my chicks use
If the guys persists just give him but save it with "don't pick"
By the time he calls and calls,he wills stop calling

But some guys are like never discouraged sha
Wish I was lyk day

nice advice
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by lepasharon(f): 3:11am On Jun 06, 2012
i be 17,18,19 baby omode ni mi kilonse yin.
mi o feran be sen wo mi.
No be my fault i fine
i get attention all d time
from young boys i no mind
but old man oya take ur time!
Leave me alone o,leave me alone o leave me alone o!(cool
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase:

A lady can never give me excuse, though it depends on our course of conversation.
Ehen?! U must be trey songz oo.
Well, if a treySongz-kindav-guy asks for my line. Y hesitate? Lol..
But if its some monkey from mars forminf Dr.Fresh... Long tin as set niyen.
NOTE: d treySongs guy must be witty, charming, speaks good english wit no trace of tribal accent and dose nt av dental plaque or mouth odor.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase:

But if its some monkey from mars formin Dr.Fresh... Long tin has set niyen.
NOTE: d treySongs guy must be witty, charming, speaks good english wit no trace of tribal accent and dose nt av dental plaque or mouth odor.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by ayobase(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
yinkaGreen:
But if its some monkey from mars forminf Dr.Fresh... Long tin as set niyen.

Nothing is wrong with tribal accent!
Every tribe/country with her accent!
beleive me, no PERFECT out there!
Mouth odour...dats gonna be wrecking!
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
What is wrong in giving a guy your phone number since no one forced u in having a conversation with in the first place.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Adaeze003(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Is saying no that difficult these days?

yup! and its kinda rude...
@ topic.. I just hate it when strange peeps call me so if i dnt like him i'll just smile and say ' i dont think its a good idea' or ' i cant'. But uhm i've been called childish on two occasions . #very annoying.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by solomon111(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Must everything with naija ladies be complicated?
No wonder guys are expanding their horizon,nowadays.
It is not everybody that has time for this drama.!
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by solomon111(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Must everything with naija ladies be complicated?
It is not everybody that has time for all this drama.!
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
Depends, when it comes to hoodlums i hiss nd ignore dem, bt wen it comes to som1 whu is nicely dressed dou am not interested, Give them with all pleasure! Cuz i cant talk or argue too much...den wen they call me i dont pick their calls or sometimes i do nd drop it on d table, so when he is tired he wud cut it! Nd if dat countinues for long..he wud endup deleting ur number by himself!
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by onila(f): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
solomon111: Must everything with naija ladies be complicated?
It is not everybody that has time for this drama.!

what is complicated? cant u see I always give out my number all the time because I am 2 nice
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by ayosmiles(m): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2012
Women, especially naija girls are very complex creatures. They often don't know wht they want until they have it. A maybe from them might mean a yes and a no might be a maybe. When a guy is nice and wity, though they don't like him at that moment they know it is likely they fall in love with him in d future nd they don't want to miss dat. Even though they don't want to talk to d guy, they give him their no incase they change their mind later or their current love stops workin.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2012
REALITY101: It is dumb, lame, ediotic, stupiddd and childish to give out your # when you ain't ready to pick his calls or speak to him.

u r wrong its not dumb nor stupid! Infact its smartness...not evry gal has d time to argue nd get insulted by a guy simply bcuz she refused to give him her no...i dnt ve such time, so wen i give him, i wont pick his calls...might frustrate him as well....i dnt beliv in treating guys nicely, they dnt deserve it...
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by rully2: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2012
Its either I give my number or I don't. Some guys take undue advantage..u meet a guy somewhere and try to be nice by responding to his chit-chat..but then you manage to give your number and they start bombarding with unnecessary calls angry.

So sometimes its best not to give especially if you do not intend to have any form of long term friendship whatsoever
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by onila(f): 12:18am On Jun 14, 2012
solomon111: Must everything with naija ladies be complicated?
It is not everybody that has time for all this drama.!

Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 14, 2012
Give him your number! undecided

Vertedness / Photos: Nigerian Girl Rolls On The Floor Out Of Joy After Boyfriend Proposed / How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her.