Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Is UK Visa So Expensive - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is UK Visa So Expensive (11447 Views)

10 Things UK Illegal Immigrants Cannot Do - Is UK That Worth It Anymore? / Why Are Tickets So Expensive In And Outside Of Nigeria This December? / Why Is UK So Expensive??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by afrikanns: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
I begi a o much be the visa self.
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by tiebe: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
kramer: Well if you think about it the visa grants you access to 4 countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

well, Schengen grants you entry to even more countries. . . except we'll also consider the British Tourist territories. But i think Netherlands also has some of such territories.
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by kemmy16: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
i wanna travel to UK and i don't want to use my US passport so can i get visa with my Nigeria passport?
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by tiebe: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
kemmy16: i wanna travel to UK and i don't want to use my US passport so can i get visa with my Nigeria passport?

I think you should go to the uk general visa enquiries thread to ask bout this. they'll know better there.
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by toria1980(f): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
UK itself is very expensive, and they have the highest currency in the world
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by kemmy16: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
thanx man i'm gonna do that.
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by rockiedink(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
kemmy16: i wanna travel to UK and i don't want to use my US passport so can i get visa with my Nigeria passport?

Yes you can...

But why go through the stress and the expense when you can enter visa-free with your US passport?
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by kemmy16: 12:51am On Jun 22, 2012
i don't wanna be carring two passports, i gat 3 nigeria passports attached together and i want to take my brother with me on a business trip.i leave in Nigeria now.
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
pato405: UK !!!! stay away from UK. they demand money by all means necessary. they don't have any other means of generating money other than tax and fleecing visa fees. before you come into the UK, you think so highly of them..but when you get in, the high profile you hold them drops. since I came in, i've really been disappointed at them. they reek money from all angles. tax everything taxable, bills bills bills - water light telephone internet e.t.c. before you know it, the little money you are making goes back into their greedy system. angry angry angry angry angry. however, they are organised sha even to a fault. grin grin grin

so, think well before you move o! cool

Nigeria is my country, I no go lie...the best place to be on planet earth!!!
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by bigx(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
9jauk:

BUT GUY U KNOW THEY REASON ,A COUNTRY THAT IS GOVERN BY ROGUES U STILL THEY BELEIVE IN AM, W T F !!!

When you learn how to live in Nigeria, you'd learn to love it too, and is there any guarantee if you're given a chance to govern you won't become one of the "rogues" too? I know so many "clean" men who totally changed after winning elections. Sit down and reason please before typing.
If you, a Nigerian, believes the solution to your country's problems is running to another country where you would be treated like a second-class citizen who then would remain to solve the problems of your country?
Yes, Nigeriaa is dysfunctional, corrupt, dangerous, etc etc, but I was born 100% Nigerian.
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by BUSHMAN1: 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
really?
Re: Why Is UK Visa So Expensive by Observer1: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2012
@poster

Have u enquired 2 know the price for nigeria visa b/4 u made this assumption shocked tongue undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Reopened / Kano-lagos Passenger Train Collides With Truck In Kaduna. / Unidentified Persons Killed In Fatal Accident In Bauchi State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.