Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,689 members, 7,837,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. (22650 Views)

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn / Dogara Seeks Senate’s Approval For Removal Of IGP / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ismhab(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dgunnerz: Breaking News: UniPort to be renamed Patience Ebele Jonathan University(PEJU)!
The mother of modern English in Nigeria, i hope grammar will not suffer in that university.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by haykay2005: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Campaign after election. grin grin
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
This GEJ is simply ridiculous! Why is he busy trying to raise dead men,imprinting them in our memory??person way die don die,no body is indispensible. If Moshood dint fight for democracy,someone else would've. Gej,try creating a better life for the miserable living masses, and let the dead bury their own

1 Like

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Ekowise(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

It is evident that you come from a family of id!ots. A waste of DNA that can't even bother to read an article before venting idiocy with pride.
This is the full article (I don't expect an intellectual shrimp like you to get its full import though).

Swine.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=164467:jonathan-seeks-senate-approval-to-rename-unilag-2-others&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

It will do all namecalling fools like you a lot of good to take a look at this website and learn not to act or think like animals: http://mautech.edu.ng/

MAULAG is here to stay. Die if you like.

hahahahahaha make brain
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by subzero2(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

It is evident that you come from a family of id!ots. A waste of DNA that can't even bother to read an article before venting idiocy with pride.
This is the full article (I don't expect an intellectual shrimp like you to get its full import though).

Swine.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=164467:jonathan-seeks-senate-approval-to-rename-unilag-2-others&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

It will do all namecalling fools like you a lot of good to take a look at this website and learn not to act or think like animals: http://mautech.edu.ng/

fcckkk yhu and go to hell...WTH......u and dis so calld gej are clueless to lyf...
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ypzilanti: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Swine.

Ha ha ha ha. The guy has just being informed of previous illegality by his lame advisers. Rushing to regularize now. I dey laugh here. I remember you were defending him in the post about undergrads taking the federal government to court. Who has been proven right now?
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ariyebaba(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
Okay now,lets go there:......................
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Swine.

See beefing...chei
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Otseh: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
what is all these disorganisation? The president wants other two university to join unilag in protest so that there wil be chaos abi? He shld change Nigeria to his name because he now acts as if Nigeria is his personal property.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Azedplus(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
GBAM ..... i rest ♏Ɣ case ..... He just proved himself τ̅☺ τ̣̣ђё likes[color=#990000][/color].... Blame not BEAF .... He's as confused as GEJ .... O bo lowo omo ton je eru ....
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by megxo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
NSNA: [size=15pt]They should rename Nigeria[/size]
say..... republic of jor o!! grin
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by GentleAL(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
Reading this brings two things to my mind...
1)Clueless advisers and aids
2)Advisers and aids waiting and watching to see the downfall of their boss.
I can't imagine this kind of blunder with the number of advisers in the cabinet.
Time will reveal...
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
GentleAL: Reading this brings two things to my mind...
1)Clueless advisers and aids
2)Advisers and aids waiting and watching to see the downfall of their boss.
I can't imagine this kind of blunder with the number of advisers in the cabinet.
Time will reveal...

My Chief have spoken . . . .
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by BabaOlowo: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
A clear case of putting the Cart before the Horse. God save Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by KwoiZabo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
How will students enter a contract with the Federal govt. through their universities while gaining admission that they will graduate with a particular name on their certificates and halfway the name is changed. This is a clear breach of contract that must be resisted.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by stillme(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
Knowlegde prevails.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sometimes I wonder which democracy we're making abiola's memorial in unilag for. Is it this same democracy where Nigerian masses are suffering so much and just a selected few in govt are living large or is it anoda democracy. Cause if it is this present democracy then I must say Abiola died for the worst S.h.it eva. Infact he should not av died at all becos Nigeria is only getting worse and worse everyday. Almost every graduate I knw doesn't av a job or is under employed or is doing Msc ( to be kept busy ooo!!!! and still join the labor market). Even second class upper and 1st class sef no get job. Me has a corper I don suffer tire. No accomodation. My allowance has been shorted and the suffering is much. Naija hard ooooo!!!!
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
KwoiZabo: How will students enter a contract with the Federal govt. through their universities while gaining admission that they will graduate with a particular name on their certificates and halfway the name is changed. This is a clear breach of contract that must be resisted.
Very wise talk
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ypzilanti: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Thats the same way he did not know FIFA would ban us forever if he unilaterally withdrew Nigeria from FIFA competitions for 4 years as he had planned.

Who is advising this guy? Oh I forgot...all the advisers are really not experts in thier field but PDP politicians.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Chanchit: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mugu president, i can only imagine how many foolish decisions he would make before 2015... Smh
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
maclatunji: Let me get Beaf and Co. clearly. You are saying because an illegality has happened twice, it should be applauded a third time? This is a classic case of putting the cart before the horse.

I'm simply pointing out that you people are daft, sir.
No illegality occurred, rather we have proof from as far back as 2010 that there is a process which has been followed. Scream, shout and bite all you like, MAULAG is here to stay. cool
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
I'm wondering what id!ot would have expected the President to put a motion on the floor of the senate before announcing the name. There are many strange types on NL indeed!

The federal govt owns the damn place and it has chosen to honour MKO.

This is the drill:

1. President announces.
2. Senate stamps approval.
3. MAULAG is born

Simples. cool
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

I'm simply pointing out that you people are daft, sir.
No illegality occurred, rather we have proof from as far back as 2010 that there is a process which has been followed. Scream, shout and bite all you like, MAULAG is here to stay. cool

The way beaf defends gej blindy one will be tempted to think that Beaf is GEJ himself.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Oluwadare: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
Just when you are soliloquizing of desist from insulting this guy and respecting him as a president,then he'd begin exhibit his foolishness and faculty thinking like a 10yrs old. O God rescue nigeria o
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
BabaOlowo: A clear case of putting the Cart before the Horse. God save Nigeria!!!

This is always the case in Nigeria . . . So Sad
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
This was changed since last year, but the people did not ehxibit the sort of idiocy we are experiencing from MAULAG students.
Why they would spit on MKO's legacy is beyond me.
The FG owns the place and the students are mere tenants:

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf: I'm wondering what id!ot would have expected the President to put a motion on the floor of the senate before announcing the name. There are many strange types on NL indeed!

The federal govt owns the damn place and it has chosen to honour MKO.

This is the drill:

1. President announces.
2. Senate stamps approval.
3. MAULAG is born

Simples. cool

Beaf=retard=retardeeen.....Your line of thinking shows u're retarded.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
12 inches!:

Beaf=retard=retardeeen.....Your line of thinking shows u're retarded.

With a choice of id like 12 inches, your people must be regretting tour birth. Dunce.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Chyz2: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
What a dumb way of trying to correct his screw-up. He decides to do this after his move is resisted. It's evident that the change of the other university names is recent, maybe as recent as yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Orders CBN To Suspend N5000 Note Introduction / ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.