Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. (22651 Views)

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn / Dogara Seeks Senate’s Approval For Removal Of IGP / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Chyz2: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Abiola's greatest legacy is the democracy we are now enjoying.

But as a Cameroonian immigrant, what would you know about democracy anyway? Paul Biya has been sitting on your heads for like 30 years.
Here in Nigeria, we value our MKO.

Shut your dirty mouth you opportunist. Abiola brought democracy to whom? You are here talking about democracy(for the people,by the people) yet your Oga disregarded the people completely,and still is, when it came to the renaming of UNILAG. That is a dictorial move.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Abiola's greatest legacy is the democracy we are now enjoying.

But as a Cameroonian immigrant, what would you know about democracy anyway? Paul Biya has been sitting on your heads for like 30 years.
Here in Nigeria, we value our MKO.
if democracy was abiola's legacy then why wasn't june 12 declared democracy day? or may 29 named mko abiola day?
clearly shows the people advising the dunce are as clueless as he is!

p.s: i vote in nigeria you m.oron!
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ypzilanti: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

I fought on the streets while your family was hiding like scared chickens, bro. And I am bloody proud. cool

This coming from a man that supports every single act by the PDP parasite government.

Is this what your dream for Nigeria is? A fourth world country without a reasonable healthcare system, education system, or a good road network.A country that still has polio which has been eradicated in all other countries of the world save like two others.

Now tell me exactly anywhere you feel this present government has gone wrong. Just one out of one million!

Earn your salary handing out leaflets or putting up paid adverts on newspapers. People with internet access are usually more savvy in Nigeria...no thanks to the fact that your PDP government has not figured how to increase internet connectivity in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wallie:

Close but not totally correct.

The Senate and House of Reps can override a presidential veto if they can muster two-thirds of the votes in each of the chambers against the veto. However, in the current political climate, it will be almost impossible to get the votes needed in the Senate because of the Senate being controlled by PDP. The House might get the needed votes but the House alone cannot override a presidential veto.

This is one of the check and balances built into the constitution – supermajority (two-thirds majority).

Executive + two-thirds of Senate or House = whatever they want OR
two-thirds of Senate AND two-thirds of House = whatever they want

In the end, the name change will probably stand if the President wants.

I agree, however overriding a Presidential veto requires a joint sitting and I don't see how MAULAG is that important for anyone to want to rock the nation. The deal is as good as done.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by bayulll01(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Shut the phuck up! angry
When people like me were on the streets risking our lives to fight for MKO, your type were hiding under their beds, paralysed with fear.
We faced live bullets, armoured cars and extremely powerful teargas dropped from helicopters that exploded with the sound of a bomb.
When we were patrolling and organising along the railway line (Oshodi to Iddo), along Western Avenue, Ikorodu Road etc; where were reptiles like you?

Today, you have the guts to tell me about Yoruba and the SW; and then turn around to spit on MKO. I find your type thoroughly despicable.
it would have been beta if u av died an horrible death then instead of potray your stup1dity here

1 Like

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

This coming from a man that supports every single act by the PDP parasite government.

Is this what your dream for Nigeria is? A fourth world country without a reasonable healthcare system, education system, or a good road network.A country that still has polio which has been eradicated in all other countries of the world save like two others.

Now tell me exactly anywhere you feel this present government has gone wrong. Just one out of one million!

Earn your salary handing out leaflets or putting up paid adverts on newspapers. People with internet access are usually more savvy in Nigeria...no thanks to the fact that your PDP government has not figured how to increase internet connectivity in Nigeria.

Just mouthing off at PDP is old, silly and formulaic. All Nigerian parties are the same, that is why it is so damn easy to cross-carpet.
Bro, take your anti-PDP crocodile tears to fools.

Which party is remotely comparable to PDP in terms of national representation? The rest are mostly inconsequential, mushroom ethnic gatherings. Given a choice, only a fool or an ethnic bigot would choose a party outside of PDP.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ypzilanti: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Just mouthing off at PDP is old, silly and formulaic. All Nigerian parties are the same, that is why it is so damn easy to cross-carpet.
Bro, take your anti-PDP crocodile tears to fools.

Which party is remotely comparable to PDP in terms of national representation? The rest are mostly inconsequential, mushroom ethnic gatherings. Given a choice, only a fool would choose a party outside of PDP.

And your president and party have done what exactly for Nigeria?

Name one.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
bayulll01:
it would have been beta if u av died an horrible death then instead of potray your stup1dity here

Your gutter breeding is fully on display. Keep it up, bro. Maybe you will train your kids to join NURTW and fight in the streets.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

And your president and party have done what exactly for Nigeria?

Name one.

Is he not your President too? Has your village declared independence? Lol!
Up ACN! Party of choice for frustrated NURTW types! grin
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by nerodenero: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dgunnerz: Breaking News: UniPort to be renamed Patience Ebele Jonathan University(PEJU)!
Bros o!You need to be shot for cracking my ribs.This is too funny.Hope Oga GEJ is reading this o.Bwahahehehohohuhuhuhihi
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ypzilanti: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
Benin — Former Head of State General Yakubu Gowon (rtd) has faulted the renaming the University of Lagos after the late presumed winner of June 12, 1993 presidential election, MKO Abiola.

Speaking with newsmen in Benin yesterday, General Gowon said it would have been better if President Goodluck Jonathan had consulted with alumni of the university and other stakeholders before announcing the change of name.

"University of Ife was changed to Obafemi Awolowo University and the people especially students protested; now that the University of Lagos is now changed, it would have been better for President Goodluck Jonathan to have consulted with old students of the university before renaming it after Abiola.

"I, honestly, do not want to comment on that one; I am sure that anyone who has gone to UNILAG feels about the change and I know a lot of students who went to the University of Ife, when it was changed to Awolowo University, if asked them whether they wanted the change to Awolowo University, they will say no. So, that is the feeling.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201206061045.html
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
^
Long and short is, we have Obafemi Awolowo University whose nice nickname is Unife or University of Ife.
Otan ni! grin
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by bayulll01(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

Jonathan: Oga Attorney General. This people are rebelling over this name change thing,oh! Infact some undergraduates are suing federal government...ha ha ha
ha...Imagine that...a whole federal government. Jokers. They should go and read their books.

AGF: Em...Em...Oga. Those small children, I dont know who gave them that sense oh. That lawsuit looks like it will work,oh.

Jonathan: What! (choking on his palm wine)

AGF: Yes Sir. (carefully selecting his words)...You did not ask me Sir.

Jonathan: But Presidents used to do this thing before. It was no big deal.

AGF: Well Sir...It is a democracy now. Some judges will use fear and rule in your favour, but some are like that Salami guy...either they dont care, or ACN
is giving them more money than us.

Jonathan: Na wah for this president job oh!

AGF: Lets send a bill to House of Assembly before these small children embarass the government.

Jonathan: OK...do that. Where are you going? Call Beaf and tell him to slow down on Nairaland,and other internet sites oh! The guy has been praising me on
Nairaland since last week saying I have power that I did not know I did not have.

AGF: OK, Sir. I will call beaf right now.

Jonathan: (to self) ...all i ever wanted was to be a deputy governor. This job stress is too much.
fall from dana airline,laugh wan kill me.great one bro
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by bolakale30(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Abeg o... How does being the victim of an annulled election makes u a hero of democracy... Only for 9ja
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ypzilanti: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Is he not your President too? Has your village declared independence? Lol!
Up ACN! Party of choice for frustrated NURTW types! grin

Unfortuately he is. People actually voted the guy in...I was watching with my mouth wide open.

I asked people...'what in this man's past indicates to us that he will be a good leader?'

They said:

' he had no shoes'

'he was treated badly by the northerners, so we want to show them'

'his name is goodluck. he will bring goodluck to Nigeria'

I was shouting....'YEEEH! YEEEH! You people want to mess us up in Nigeria again!'

I was begging people.

I truly believe he won fair and square. We are all living through the result of a bad decision made by a lot of good intentioned but i'll informed Nigerians.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

Unfortuately he is. People actually voted the guy in...I was watching with my mouth wide open.

I asked people...'what in this man's past indicates to us that he will be a good leader?'

They said:

' he had no shoes'

'he was treated badly by the northerners, so we want to show them'

'his name is goodluck. he will bring goodluck to Nigeria'

I was shouting....'YEEEH! YEEEH! You people want to mess us up in Nigeria again!'

I was begging people.

I truly believe he won fair and square. We are all living through the result of a bad decision made by a lot of good intentioned but i'll informed Nigerians.

Thank goodness you realise he is your President to. I hope you feral lot will give him the chance to govern, instead of behaving like a bunch of ethnically driven freaks and subversives. ACN is a disgrace to Nigeria; no other party would throw a national hero under the bus. Nigerians are watching in rapt amazement.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Sike(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
JomoGbomo2: GEJ is obviously unaware of what he is doing. The clown has once again displayed his naiveness and ignorance when it comes to governance and rule of law. I just can't imagine what will happen in the next 3 yrs.

Personally I think this guy in unfit to be head of a family.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:
Thank goodness you realise he is your President to. I hope you feral lot will give him the chance to govern, instead of behaving like a bunch of ethnically driven freaks and subversives. ACN is a disgrace to Nigeria; no other party would throw a national hero under the bus. Nigerians are watching in rapt amazement.

He has been given enough chance to perform, but this guy has shown he's not sophisticated, intelligent, deserving, proactive, and capable to lead Nigeria to the 'promise land'. A honest, patriotic, and decent man would have done the most honourable thing by resigning the post - but that's also too much for him to do..

I personally feel sorry for him, because the fire he's fueling may end up consuming him one day.

People are dying! sad
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
I read this post on another thread and think its apt:

edicolove: I was speaking with a political scientist yesterday and he was giving us an elaborate analysis of Nigeria and why things might not improve except there is some kind of divine intervention. It confirmed what I have always said everywhere.

The problem of Nigeria is not corruption but something more fundamental. It is the basic fact that we are a false marriage gone awry. That is the reason for corruption and other vices. This thread just confirmed it again. We are suddenly back to politics. We against them. Those who have vowed that the nation will be made ungovernable, are making good their promise. You have to give it to them, they are doing a pretty damn job!

University name change to MKO: they succeeded in turning it into a bad thing.

Plane crash from a useless airline: its got to be the presidents wife.

Its very boring now though and I think its a plus for GEJ eventually because when you throw all the kitchen sink so early in the fight, what will you do in the 11th and 12th rounds? Keep throwing your punches. You are only making the guy stronger and helping him win sympathy votes. At the end, you be so ashamed, you'll not be able to show your face in public! A country where people fight when they are not in power and call themselves social critics fighting for the masses; until they get power. Sad.

https://www.nairaland.com/956574/airspace-not-shut-down-first/2#11032888

Winshes! Please stand up! Na una go tire. cool
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Is it just me or didn't anyone notice that GEJ sent a letter to the N.Ass? That's another illegality! You cannot use a letter to amend an Act!!!!!!!!!! You can only amend an Act by forwarding a bill for the amendment of the Act. Your GEJ has messed up again!!!!!!!!

@Beaf: been following your comments on NL and I'm too convinced ure not a Nigerian. Either that or Beaf is GEJ in disguise! Ur stupidity, just like GEJ's is appalling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by ypzilanti: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

You are ample proof that the ability to string english words together and form a sentence does not translate to a big IQ.

For instance, Martin Luther King is a hero to all black people and people who believe in human rights. Should the president now name an insitution created by a law in Nigeria Martin Luther King University without consultation?

ACN eulogized MKO while disagreeing on the manner of the announcement and querying the choice of the University. They said they preffered something in Abuja to show that he was a National leader, or using June 12 as democracy day.

I am not from ACN. I do like Fashola as a governor...and unlike you and your master Jonathan, I do not always agree with everything he does.

My relationship with fashola is not one where he pays me money to spew rubbish on the internet, so I guess I will never really understand you.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
sexywifey: Is it just me or didn't anyone notice that GEJ sent a letter to the N.Ass? That's another illegality! You cannot use a letter to amend an Act!!!!!!!!!! You can only amend an Act by forwarding a bill for the amendment of the Act. Your GEJ has messed up again!!!!!!!!
hharacter
@Beaf: been following your comments on NL and I'm too convinced ure not a Nigerian. Either that or Beaf is GEJ in disguise! Ur stupidity, just like GEJ's is appalling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you say that again, ma? grin

Beaf has foot and mouth disease - hence, the mystic character he exhibits on NL...

The guy is insane...
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Oluwadare: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

Jonathan: Oga Attorney General. This people are rebelling over this name change thing,oh! Infact some undergraduates are suing federal government...ha ha ha
ha...Imagine that...a whole federal government. Jokers. They should go and read their books.

AGF: Em...Em...Oga. Those small children, I dont know who gave them that sense oh. That lawsuit looks like it will work,oh.

Jonathan: What! (choking on his palm wine)

AGF: Yes Sir. (carefully selecting his words)...You did not ask me Sir.

Jonathan: But Presidents used to do this thing before. It was no big deal.

AGF: Well Sir...It is a democracy now. Some judges will use fear and rule in your favour, but some are like that Salami guy...either they dont care, or ACN
is giving them more money than us.

Jonathan: Na wah for this president job oh!

AGF: Lets send a bill to House of Assembly before these small children embarass the government.

Jonathan: OK...do that. Where are you going? Call Beaf and tell him to slow down on Nairaland,and other internet sites oh! The guy has been praising me on
Nairaland since last week saying I have power that I did not know I did not have.

AGF: OK, Sir. I will call beaf right now.

Jonathan: (to self) ...all i ever wanted was to be a deputy governor. This job stress is too much.
*laugh wan burst my belle 4 here* u be creativity guru
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by bayulll01(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex:

Can you say that again, ma? grin

Beaf has foot and mouth disease - hence, the mystic character he exhibits on NL...

The guy is insane...
leave beef alone d guy na slowpoke just like hin uncle gej i hear it runs in their family
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti:

You are ample proof that the ability to string english words together and form a sentence does not translate to a big IQ.

For instance, Martin Luther King is a hero to all black people and people who believe in human rights. Should the president now name an insitution created by a law in Nigeria Martin Luther King University without consultation?

ACN eulogized MKO while disagreeing on the manner of the announcement and querying the choice of the University. They said they preffered something in Abuja to show that he was a National leader, or using June 12 as democracy day.

I am not from ACN. I do like Fashola as a governor...and unlike you and your master Jonathan, I do not always agree with everything he does.

My relationship with fashola is not one where he pays me money to spew rubbish on the internet, so I guess I will never really understand you.

Does my IQ make you feel inadequate, bro? No hard feelings, its not intentional, I was created that way. cool
ACN would have loved to be consulted, they didn't get consulted and thats the reason for this infantile hullabaloo.

ACN prefers something in Abuja for MKO, because they want to throw his legacy far away from themselves. They feel threatened by any big name, from Awo, to Gani and MKO. These are all names they have insulted.
It is wicked and foolish of them to say they do not want any trace of MKO in Lagos, the Abiola family has already expressed its deep shock at the political machinations, so I do not need to go over that.

What we are witnessing is the basardy of principle and morality in ACN. What can be expected of a party whose drug baron leader, Tinubu commanded area boys to pelt Gani Fawehinmi with satchets of pure water for challenging his "Toronto" certificate? What can be expected of a party that regularly spits on the legacy of Pa Awolowo and insults his lifelong wife?

Its the now familiar echo of gutter breeding, bottom feeding and mud munching. embarassed

From another thread...

Beaf: GEJ can do anything he wishes with the name of Unilag Maulag.
If anyone deslikes it, they can build their own.

I am very happy Abiola has been immortalised.
He lived in Lagos, worked in Unilag, carried out the struggle in Lagos, was arrested in Lagos, many died for his mandate in Lagos, his wife Kudirat was shot dead in Lagos, Abiola's Concord newspaper house was burnt down and closed in Lagos, Alex Ibru was shot in Lagos over June 12, Guardian newspaper was burnt and closed in Lagos, Abacha attacked the BBC transmitter in Lagos.

Blood flowed like water in Lagos.

Many people don't know the gravity of the rejection of MKO. They really don't know.

https://www.nairaland.com/951409/wole-soyinka-opposes-unilag-mau#10967148
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Are you on Jonathan's payroll? The way you have taken this thing as a full time job amazes me.
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by NegroNtns(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2012
GEJ and his low creek mentality. . . .in what honor is he renaming UNILAG to Moshood Abiola? What contributions did Moshood make to the advancement of academic scholarship? MKO should be honored for his efforts in enterprise and industrial productivity and in that line would have been more apperopriate to name a faculty building (Economics, Industrial Engineering, etc. . .)in his honor and not the whole institution.

What else should one expect from Beaf's kin? Befittingly demonstrating fisherman mentality. lol.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by calaharry: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
[b][/b]what is d game plan of gej govt to destroy over 50 years prestige that goes with well establish university names d[b][/b]that are held with national pride in internationally among committee of nations? Very shocking action to ascribe to someone presumed a gentleman ...It is totally unthinkable,unbelievable,unfatomable...
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by nateevs(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf:

Shut the phuck up! angry
When people like me were on the streets risking our lives to fight for MKO, your type were hiding under their beds, paralysed with fear.
We faced live bullets, armoured cars and extremely powerful teargas dropped from helicopters that exploded with the sound of a bomb.
When we were patrolling and organising along the railway line (Oshodi to Iddo), along Western Avenue, Ikorodu Road etc; where were reptiles like you?

Today, you have the guts to tell me about Yoruba and the SW; and then turn around to spit on MKO. I find your type thoroughly despicable.

Pictures or it never happened. Abegi anyone can claim anything.
With your reputation on the forum, who's going to believe that?

"When we", "When people like me". . . Oh please!
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by HAH: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
To best of my knowledge when changing names of institutions the universal practice is there must be consent of the governing council, universitysenate and alumni .
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Ugosample(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Does GEJ think we are stupid? Michael Opara Univ. Of Agric. has been enforced already. If you doubt this check jamb website or brochure. His advisers must have been paid to destroy him. He should be very careful or else....
Re: GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. by Beaf: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
nateevs:

Pictures or it never happened. Abegi anyone can claim anything.
With your reputation on the forum, who's going to believe that?

"When we", "When people like me". . . Oh please!

What a dummy! Maybe you think the June 12 riots were a picnic where you could leisurely walk round and take pictures.
Do you even think camera's were as compact as they are now that you would have a camera on your neck while uprooting the barriers between lanes on Ikorodu Road? Yes, we uprooted the barriers and used them to block the road. Have you ever seen a picture of the June 12 riots? Those who were there will laugh at your suggestion, because it was nothing todays youth can imagine.

Dude, ask your people who were shivering under their beds while he-men were owning the streets just what it was like. lol!
Bro, throughout my youth, I was a student leader. There was no email or twitter in those days, we had to physically travel between uni's.
No be like now when una be coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance / Nigeria’s Daily Fuel Subsidy Falls To N889.44m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.