Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble (16802 Views)

Governor Fayose Blocks Ekiti Roads With Buses And Bonfires To Avoid Impeachment / Governor Fayose Blocks Ekiti Roads With Buses And Bonfires To Avoid Impeachment / T B Joshua Lights Up Colombia , Fills Olympic Stadium. ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by BUSHMAN1: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
Arosa:

even a bush man knows that this act is wrong. grin grin grin
o! yes oo! my broda bush man thinks its violetion of the human right of the dead people and the people living around the crash area, why dont they take the rubbles to aso rock? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Ejine(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
Boy oh boy. This thread has really opened my eyes on how much of a dullard Alh Harem really is. shocked
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Beaf: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: o! yes oo! my broda bush man thinks its violetion human right of the dead people and the people living around the crash area, why dont they take the rubbles to aso rock?

What has Aso Rock got to do with Lagos states affairs? Take them to Fashola at Alausa. Afterall, it is Fashola 's people spreading the remains of the dead on Lagos state roads for people to drive on.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by aljharem(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
SMH maybe some of you would eat the rubbles

Instead of asking questions which is more of a pressing issue, you are talking about rubbles

Why did the plane crash

What can we do to prevent it from occurring next time

How do we honour the dead

These are the questions you all are meant to be asking, not rubbles
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by aljharem(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ejiné: Boy oh boy. This thread has really opened my eyes on how much of a dullard Alh Harem really is. shocked

My brother I told you I am not clever neither am I intelligent, I have stated this countless times on Nairaland.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Dtwoabbey(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ah, o ga ooooooooooooooo. God, come and take control oooooooo.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by BUSHMAN1: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
good idea let him use it to fill his back yard, instead of puting innocent residence of the area at risk contamination
Beaf:

What has Aso Rock got to do with Lagos states affairs? Take them to Fashola at Alausa. Afterall, it is Fashola 's people spreading the remains of the dead on Lagos state roads for people to drive on.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by MrUmaRu(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
Rubble ?? Whats rubble ? Pls i buy computa new. I dnt undstnd rubble for computa
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by ooua: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2012
Which way Nigeria. How can you fill roads with crash site rubble? Can't Nigerian's learn to show respect for ourselves even in death? Let them find out from USA how they cleared the 9-11 rubble.Please, please, please the families who lost their love ones in this crash should not be hurt a second time.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by BUSHMAN1: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
alj harem: SMH maybe some of you would eat the rubbles

Instead of asking questions which is more of a pressing issue, you are talking about rubbles

Why did the plane crash

i can understand your point i am also in support of prevention, but since when? has any thing been investigated or inquired into in nigeria without corruption even this rubbles issue they will still do what they like regardless of what people think or say i dont think the GOVT cares, as long as it didnt happen to them
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
Beaf:

+10000
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by aljharem(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
ooua: Which way Nigeria. How can you fill roads with crash site rubble? Can't Nigerian's learn to show respect for ourselves even in death? Let them find out from USA how they cleared the 9-11 rubble.Please, please, please the families who lost their love ones in this crash should not be hurt a second time.

which way is the right way to showing respect or the dead ?

The best way IMO is to make sure this does not happen again and do a form of remembrance for the dead.

Rubbles got nothing to with these two things
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by aljharem(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: i can understand your point, but since when has any thing been investigated or inquired into in nigeria without corruption even this rubbles issue they will still do what they like regardless of what people think or say

That is my point, if we do not investigate, at least do policies to prevent such from happening.

3 days before the crash, a Nigerian airplane kill a lot of Ghanians as well

We forgot about that, is it not time to start asking why do Nigerian plans keep crashing ?
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Beaf: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ejiné: Boy oh boy. This thread has really opened my eyes on how much of a dullard Alh Harem really is. shocked

I am irritated anytime I read his posts. People should be banned for displaying shameless stup!dity.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
Beaf:

I am irritated anytime I read his posts. People should be banned for displaying shameless stup!dity.

What do you mean? wink
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by BUSHMAN1: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
i agree, i think the reason you are been misunderstood is because at moment we are commenting on the rubbles shanenegan which i also think is less rellevant than the prevention of future crashes because by prevention we wont have more rubbles next time
alj harem:

That is my point, if we do not investigate, at least do policies to prevent such from happening.

3 days before the crash, a Nigerian airplane kill a lot of Ghanians as well

We forgot about that, is it not time to start asking why do Nigerian plans keep crashing ?
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
The intention was a noble one...but the approach was not well thought out. LASEMA probably expected to receive commendation for the efficient manner the rubble was cleared. The only concern I have is with the health implications. Otherwise, there really isn't much that could have been done.

The rubble from WTC was carefully sifted for body parts, evidence and other things before it was shipped away to a landfill site. But that operation lasted well over a year and cost the State about $5 Billion. While the rubble from the Iju crash is obviously on a smaller scale, it will still cost the State a lot to carry out the operation.

Methinks the dispatch with which this issue was treated is ok as one can't really blame the government for not coming up with more innovative solutions. The area should be monitored and fumigated regularly over the next few months however.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
What LASEMA did is not right.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
ooua: Which way Nigeria. How can you fill roads with crash site rubble? Can't Nigerian's learn to show respect for ourselves even in death? Let them find out from USA how they cleared the 9-11 rubble.Please, please, please the families who lost their love ones in this crash should not be hurt a second time.

The rubble from WTC cost a lot to clear. I am sure you'd be one of the first people to jump on a thread berating Fashola for spending billions on clearing rubble were he to decide to go that way. Like I said, until someone here comes up with a more creative way of handling the rubble, I would plead that we all stop being overtly dramatic about this issue and channel our passion more towards ensuring that policies that will ensure we never have to go through this kind of horror again are implemented.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle: Methinks the dispatch with which this issue was treated is ok as one can't really blame the government for not coming up with more innovative solutions. The area should be monitored and fumigated regularly over the next few months however.

WTF. shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Naanhetch: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
shakin ma head 4 nigeria..everytin is jst gerin worse by the day mctheeeeew..,
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by MrUmaRu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: i agree, i think the reason you are been misunderstood is because at moment we are commenting on the rubbles shanenegan which i also think is less rellevant than the prevention of future crashes because by prevention we wont have more rubbles next time
. Pls BUSH MAN, tell me whats rubble. What s that things. Inside eroplane ?
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Beaf: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

The rubble from WTC cost a lot to clear. I am sure you'd be one of the first people to jump on a thread berating Fashola for spending billions on clearing rubble were he to decide to go that way. Like I said, until someone here comes up with a more creative way of handling the rubble, I would plead that we all stop being overtly dramatic about this issue and channel our passion more towards ensuring that policies that will ensure we never have to go through this kind of horror again are implemented.

Are you alj haram? The guy clearly mentioned that the 911 rubble was disposed of in a land fill. I and a few others have repeatedly posted that the rubble should have been buried. Why then are you asking for "creative" ways of handling the rubble?

Why don't you use it to paint your house? Since its [i]"creativity" [/i]you want in the aftermath of a catastrophic and highly emotional tragedy rather than common sense, modicum of decency and gravitas. angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by ikeyman00(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
@@@@@
fashola must go
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Beaf:

Are you alj haram? The guy clearly mentioned that the 911 rubble was disposed of in a land fill. I and a few others have repeatedly posted that the rubble should have been buried. Why then are you asking for "creative" ways of handling the rubble?

Why don't you use it to paint your house? Since its [i]"creativity" [/i]you want in the aftermath of a tragedy rather than common sense, modicum of decency and gravitas. angry angry angry

How did you guess? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by SisiKill1: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
alj harem: SMH maybe some of you would eat the rubbles

Why did the plane crash

I say this with all the respect and fondness I have for you. . . Pls STFU and STFD!!

You talk about honoring the dead in the same breath you use to say there is nothing wrong with using their remains as pothole filler. Do you even read what you write at all? What is the matter with you?

You keep harping on investigation as if treating the remains of the dead with respect and investigating what made the plane crash are mutually exclusive. They can dispose of the rubble in a respectful manner AND investigate why they died the way they did. . .you know. So what are you arguing here?

I hoping you know better and this is just your way of having fun. . .a sick, disgusting way to have fun but is far better than the alternative. . .which is you really believing the things you've written on this thread.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2012
The topic is about the rubble.
Is this difficult to understand for some posters? undecided
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
Beaf:

Why don't you use it to paint your house? Since its [i]"creativity" [/i]you want in the aftermath of a catastrophic and highly emotional tragedy rather than common sense, modicum of decency and gravitas. T angry angry angry

Guy grow a brain and stop being such a louse! Its possible to counter a point without speaking so condescendingly. Y,all are talking about him burying the rubble but you particularly would be up in arms queryingmthe amount that it would cost to execute such an operation. I did state earlier that filling potholes with the rubble was not a well thought out idea even though it may have been done with noble intentions.

As to whether I'm Alhaji Harem, i would simply say that just because you often open threads here where you end up responding to urself with your multiple identities doesn't mean we all do it.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Beaf: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

Guy grow a brain and stop being such a louse! Its possible to counter a point without speaking so condescendingly. Y,all are talking about him burying the rubble but you particularly would be up in arms queryingmthe amount that it would cost to execute such an operation. I did state earlier that filling potholes with the rubble was not a well thought out idea even though it may have been done with noble intentions.

As to whether I'm Alhaji Harem, i would simply say that just because you often open threads here where you end up responding to urself with your multiple identities doesn't mean we all do it.

It is silly to predict that people who are not questioning the cost of Fashola's govt malevolently using the remains of the aircrash victims as macabre pothole filling material, would suddenly question the cost of ethically burying them.

Bury the rubble. Period.

What is wrong with Nigerians? embarassed
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
icez:

WTF. shocked shocked

Are you dysgraphic?
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

Are you dysgraphic?

You are hopeless. angry
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
Beaf:

It is silly to predict that people who are not questioning the cost of Fashola's govt malevolently using the remains of the aircrash victims as macabre pothole filling material, would suddenly question the cost of ethically burying them.

Bury the rubble. Period.

What is wrong with Nigerians? embarassed

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Niger Republic - Photos / Buhari’s The ‘Next Level’ - APC Roadmap Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.