Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,852 members, 7,831,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble (16790 Views)

Governor Fayose Blocks Ekiti Roads With Buses And Bonfires To Avoid Impeachment / Governor Fayose Blocks Ekiti Roads With Buses And Bonfires To Avoid Impeachment / T B Joshua Lights Up Colombia , Fills Olympic Stadium. ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
icez:

You are hopeless. angry

That's better. Now, try writing two sentences...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reference(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
Arosa: The spirits of the plane crash victims would forever cry each time a car drives on top of them in those potholes.

Una go kill person here with laff.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

That's better. Now, try writing two sentences...

Like i have said, you are HOPELESS. angry
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
icez:

Like i have said, you are HOPELESS. angry

Good effort...but I said TWO sentences. A comma does not mark the end of a sentence.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

Good effort...but I said TWO sentences. A comma does not mark the end of a sentence.

You are hopeless. angry
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reference(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
Well looking on the bright side after conceeding that the area was too congested to erect a memorial perhaps after using organic material (pardon me) to pave the road it should be renamed (hope no protest again) after the crash victims. Afterall I hear the great wall of china had prisoners and forced labourers emulsified and used as mortar. Is there anything outstanding in world history yet to occur in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
This is highly insensitive. Flesh bone, blood and metal to fill the road?
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by kasiem(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
small time fashola go dey beg lastma and nurtw people to burn thieves so dat he go use am fill potholes. If any corpse miss for mortuary, know say he dey for one lagos pothole
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
kasiem: small time fashola go dey beg lastma and nurtw people to burn thieves so dat he go use am fill potholes. If any corpse miss for mortuary, know say he dey for one lagos pothole

+10000

Some folks on here are just too dumb to understand.
The keep arguing blindly.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by 2mch(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
The sand or dirt would have been used anyway. I think all the bodies had already been evacuated and if anything is left then it is probably ashes which would most likely disappear into thin air. So nothing to be sensitive about. There is no body parts or anything deadly in the rubble. Am sure even World Trade Center's rubble was used to sandfill a place. Where are they expected to keep such? In their house? Or use it as a monument? . The best the LASG can do now is to create a monument on the site and give the land owners an alternative location to live or compensation. cry
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by betrani(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
2mch: The sand or dirt would have been used anyway. I think all the bodies had already been evacuated and if anything is left then it is probably ashes which would most likely disappear into thin air. So nothing to be sensitive about. There is no body parts or anything deadly in the rubble. Am sure even World Trade Center's rubble was used to sandfill a place. Where are they expected to keep such? In their house? Or use it as a monument? . The best the LASG can do now is to create a monument on the site and give the land owners an alternative location to live or compensation. cry
These are human lives we are talking about here! This is madness of the first order! Why do a thing like this? Some respect shld have been shown to these fallen innocent men and women by depositin these debris in some pit and coverin it up! So it means that we were actually expecting them to die so we can make useless; their ash abi? This is barbaric
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by kasiem(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
icez:

+10000

Some folks on here are just too dumb to understand.
The keep arguing blindly.
if fash was to be in gej's shoe, dat means all federal roads will be filled with victims of boko haram.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
kasiem: if fash was to be in gej's shoe, dat means all federal roads will be filled with victims of boko haram.

please don't make me laugh.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by kasiem(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
icez:

please don't make me laugh.
why will u laugh when fashola is wishing lagosians dead, inorder to cover up potholes? Eko ni baje
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
kasiem: why will u laugh when fashola is wishing lagosians dead, inorder to cover up potholes? Eko ni baje

You know we are talking about the dead. cry
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by phantom(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
alhaji harem....next time during one of those cold lonely nights in your room when you wonder why people do not take you seriously,please revisit this thread and read your comments!!
Reptyle:

Guy grow a brain and stop being such a louse! Its possible to counter a point without speaking so condescendingly. Y,all are talking about him burying the rubble but you particularly would be up in arms queryingmthe amount that it would cost to execute such an operation. I did state earlier that filling potholes with the rubble was not a well thought out idea even though it may have been done with noble intentions.

As to whether I'm Alhaji Harem, i would simply say that just because you often open threads here where you end up responding to urself with your multiple identities doesn't mean we all do it.
RFLMAO....**and another I..diot walks in.nairaland is definitely not in short supply**
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by 2mch(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
betrani: These are human lives we are talking about here! This is madness of the first order! Why do a thing like this? Some respect shld have been shown to these fallen innocent men and women by depositin these debris in some pit and coverin it up! So it means that we were actually expecting them to die so we can make useless; their ash abi? This is barbaric

Which human lives? The concrete or the iron bars from the building? What about the metal from the plane which has most likely been smelted and will be reused somewhere. Are these the human lives you are talking about? Instead of you people to be pushing for reforms you are worrying about what happened to concrete. Were the bodies not removed? If the bodies had been crushed with what was taken then you are saying something. Otherwise this thread is useless. Even if they leave it by the side of the road, wont broken glass, concrete and other metals constitute a nuisance and be more deadly for those alive? The dead are dead and their bodies are in the hospital, not in the sand at the scene. Keep your sentiments for the government and not on sand. Ridiculous. Where have you ever even heard that ashes are dangerous?
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
phantom: alhaji harem....next time during one of those cold lonely nights in your room when you wonder why people do not take you seriously,please revisit this thread and read your comments!!

RFLMAO....**and another I..diot walks in.nairaland is definitely not in short supply**

+10000
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by habayommy: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
Frank-C:
You notice how most people are condemning the act without mentioning Fashola's name. I am sure that if NEMA had been the one managing this situation, we would have seen GEJ dragged into the incident by any means possible.
seconded
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by ikeyman00(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
@@@@@
right for once some people out there will agree with me alj boko harem got some hidden mental issues

make no mistake about things this man with vague statue could be very difficult to understand

i have personally asked him if he do sniff Kano gutter like brothers from that side lipsrsealed which he denied but even sisi kill could see so haha

now the only diference here is the becomefool symptom gives itself aways in the form of dubious satellite pic

so once again the one and the only alj boko harem do u sniff gutter cuz im begining to worry for the good of the country
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
They should have done better.
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
phantom: alhaji harem....next time during one of those cold lonely nights in your room when you wonder why people do not take you seriously,please revisit this thread and read your comments!!

Yaaay!!! Nice of you to introduce urself...welcome to Nairaland I.diot. Are you and Icez brothers? Cos he introduces himself as "Dumb." now you sY you are I.diot. Is there a third member of your brotherhood called doofus
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

Yaaay!!! Nice of you to introduce urself...welcome to Nairaland I.diot. Are you and Icez brothers? Cos he introduces himself as "Dumb." now you sY you are I.diot. Is there a third member of your brotherhood called doofus

alhaji harem. grin grin grin grin
What a name. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Beaf: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@
right for once some people out there will agree with me alj boko harem got some hidden mental issues

make no mistake about things this man with vague statue could be very difficult to understand

[size=14pt]i have personally asked him if he do sniff Kano gutter[/size] like brothers from that side lipsrsealed which he denied but even sisi kill could see so haha

now the only diference here is the becomefool symptom gives itself aways in the form of dubious satellite pic

so once again the one and the only alj boko harem [size=14pt]do u sniff gutter[/size] cuz im begining to worry for the good of the country
[size=14pt]
Chai! Hai!! Chineke me!!!
Broda Okon come e! Pesin don wound for hia o! Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Kai![/size]

Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by phantom(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

Really?thats the best you can come up withLMAO....abeg go join Eko ile for back jare...read your comments on this issue again and if you still see nothing wrong,just do your family a favour and check into yaba...
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle or Agama Lizard? grin grin grin grin
Which one are you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
phantom:
Really?thats the best you can come up withLMAO....abeg go join Eko ile for back jare...read your comments on this issue again and if you still see nothing wrong,just do your family a favour and check into yaba...

*Yawns*
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
icez: Reptyle or Agama Lizard? grin grin grin grin
Which one are you? grin grin grin grin

Hopeless or Dumb?

Which one are you?
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Reptyle:

Hopeless or Dumb?

Which one are you?

Guess you prefer Agama Lizard then. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by Reptyle(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
icez:

Guess you prefer Agama Lizard then. grin grin grin grin

Guess you prefer Dumb then grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by icez: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2012
What a hopeless Agama. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble by mrperfect(m): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2012
Health should be given periority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List / Nigeria's Grazing Conflict Deadlier Than Boko Haram - Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.