Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,874 members, 7,844,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. (19715 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jail my father? For what?
In nigeria?
If we're in america, den i'd resign,
But since we know what's obtainable in nigeria, my father will not b d scape goat.
Oya! Crucify me for my honesty!
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Emilord(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
@acid,Good post there.But this issue is a dicey one.i tink d best thing is to put in force an unbaised judicial system in motion,that will see to cases and causes without being jaundiced.by that justice will take its full course no matter who ox is gored.but i must confess that some of our youth are really naive,yes,naive
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Walexz02(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Talk is cheap!
y on earth ar u following ds thread?
@op,definatly I'll do lykwise coz if i rope another person for his guilt,then hw would i acount dt 2 God?
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Walexz02:
y on earth ar u following ds thread?
@op,definatly I'll do lykwise coz if i rope another person for his guilt,then hw would i acount dt 2 God?
Hahahahahahahah Oh my Gosh, I have seen crazy nematodes online.....
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Walexz02(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Imanuelle: Jail my father? For what?
In nigeria?
If we're in america, den i'd resign,
But since we know what's obtainable in nigeria, my father will not b d scape goat.
Oya! Crucify me for my honesty!
your father wil nt b a scape goat? If he steals he his already a goat!so jst let him scapegrin
Well,nobody wil crucify u here bt u would acount 4 it in hearafter,and if u cant then God wil crucify u.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Beaf: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
drzed:

This thread started by acidtalk is a neutral topic, (no mention of Farouk Lawan, PDP or even GEJ in it). It contains some inspiring words, which none of us is obliged to agree with. So can you (Beaf) not assess it on its own merits without resorting to insults? What is wrong with you man? And your constant reference to 'born to rule' is beginning to sound like a scratched/looping CD. Face the issue and try to control your anti-north sentiments, please. I expect you are mature enough to understand my point without insulting me, yes?

Thank you.

There is nothing wrong with proving that the OP is both a hypocrite, liar and demon. Hang, if you don't like the truth.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Walexz02(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Hahahahahahahah Oh my Gosh, I have seen crazy nematodes online.....
well, its surprisin hw childish u ar,am nt goin 2 xchange words wt u here..........coz there is nofin in ur skul!
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
@OP, Keep dreaming, people like you can never be President! Politics is not for the weaklings and weak like you. I can never jail my old boy, I will rather resign honorably than hurt the very person who brought me to this green planet.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Walexz02:
well, its surprisin hw childish u ar,am nt goin 2 xchange words wt u here..........coz there is nofin in ur skul!
Thanks for your compliments, i accept your insults wholeheartedly. slowpoke!
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by ovo4u(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ OP I think our problem in this country is too much religion and tribalism and this is due to high poverty, I can't remeber hearing Obama or Angela Merkel charging their citizen to pray so that their economy will grow, we refuse to work toward many failure in this country in making them better and that why why we keep falling and not growing.

I have some example and some questions for the house:

1.Uncle Jonathan will always ask us to pray so that Boko Haram and Corruption go away,Honestly I think God self don tire for us and no matter how much prayer, if we ourselves are not discipline enough to do the right things, then God will never answer our prayer. why do we believed that God will come down and destroy Corruption and Boko Haram? Meanwhile we are corrupt?

So on the right view, I will put my Dad to where the law says he belongs if he breaks the law.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by doublej1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
To say the truth jailing your dad is the hardest thing for a african to do. But if we truly and sincerely want our country to be a better place we should not tolerate any thing that cause a threat to the balance of the country, be it who. Thats why a person who comes from a family who have the feeling that my relative cant do anything to me should try in as much as posible to avoid anything to do with his relatives when it comes to justices but if he do the repercaution will set him of balance.

Frankly speaking i would give my old man a chance to return what ever he stole with immediate effect, if he refuses he is on his own.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by kingiykon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Of it is lie, who will I ask.Tell all dis 2 ur self and first change and let others follow.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Walexz02(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Thanks for your compliments, i accept your insults wholeheartedly. slowpoke!
I pray dt it wil nt take long b4 u understand.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by MuNeme(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ post.....am delighted at your point, for Nigeria to be good, we must rise above self and go beyond ordinary call of duty!
With right atittude, A good Nigeria is possible!
God bless us all
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Kala11(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Naija i hail thee...typical naija blood who can use some ordinary words to build america of dream.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Beaf: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
double j1: To say the truth jailing your dad is the hardest thing for a african to do. But if we truly and sincerely want our country to be a better place we should not tolerate any thing that cause a threat to the balance of the country, be it who. Thats why a person who comes from a family who have the feeling that my relative cant do anything to me should try in as much as posible to avoid anything to do with his relatives when it comes to justices but if he do the repercaution will set him of balance.

Frankly speaking i would give my old man a chance to return what ever he stole with immediate effect, if he refuses he is on his own.

Nobody can jail their loving parents, except a mad person or a beast.
In the most advanced countries, politicians resign when compromised by family. Even then, they still cover up for their families.
Those here claiming they can jail their fathers are either mentally unbalanced or just hypocrites telling shamesless lies.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Beaf: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
mai gaskiya: Hon farouk/sheno rambo 4 president 2015

Lol! What a combo! grin
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk:

I promised I will desist from insulting fellow members on this forum so I won't insult you back.

But come to think of it, I thought you were wiser after the brain surgery done on you how come you eventually became more idio*tic?

If you read that post well and had a functional brain to understand it, you would have realized that there was nothing categorically stating jonathan or beaf. It was generalized on politicians who have looted our money and those who clearly support them even though they know they are wrong.

Try a second transplant this time find a donor from an intelligent head not from Reno Omokri's (beaf) family. They are known to be daf*t
u said u never wanted to insult any1, but u just did.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Beaf:

Nobody can jail their loving parents, except a mad person or a beast.
In the most advanced countries, politicians resign when compromised by family. Even then, they still cover up for their families.
Those here claiming they can jail their fathers are either mentally unbalanced or just hypocrites telling shamesless lies.

+1000
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by SNCOQ3(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
anyone who cannot jail his father for stealing does not have the moral authority to jail anyone for crime. You have to first convince me that morality is bull.shit to change my conviction.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
Walexz02:
I pray dt it wil nt take long b4 u understand.
Its your reasoning that keeps you where you are. Change your ways, and your ways will change!
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Well some pple may its hypocritical to say one will jail his father if he steals or punish him 4 any crime done according to d law, 4 me i dnt tolorate nonsense, if any of my family members does any crime he/she will face d punishment according to d law, i will use dem as an example instead.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bleble-swag:
Well some pple may its hypocritical to say one will jail his father if he steals or punish him 4 any crime done according to d law, 4 me i dnt tolorate nonsense, if any of my family members does any crime he/she will face d punishment according to d law, i will use dem as an example instead.
You are too young to understand, perhaps, when you have a kid, you will....and I hope you do!
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by blackboi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
acidtalk: It might be hard to believe because we are not as Truthful and Honest as one another.

Over the years i have known that even if Nigerians drink up the entire ocean and chew up the forest world over out of hunger and thirst from continuous prayers to God to make this nation a better place, such a prayer cant be answered by God.

The problem of Nigeria is caused by you and i. or how else will you explain when people will rather close their eyes to the truth because the person involved in the crime is their towns man or fellow religious brother.

As a nation we cant just keep living this way.

I lost one of my best friends while in school because as SUG members i totally didnt support corruption. Lecturers were against me, but eventually i didnt just win the support of majority but also left office with a clear conscience.

If i can fight for justice then, then i see why i wont still fight for justice and equity now.

I am not a Saint or a perfect being. but i have a conscience and FEAR GOD.

Lets all start fearing God as one day, just one day, we will surely account for all our deeds right here on earth.

will you also jail your father if you find him guilty of theft? or will you rather rope an innocent person to cover up for his crime?

yes i will jail him, no matter the circumstances angry
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
SNCOQ3: anyone who cannot jail his father for stealing does not have the moral authority to jail anyone for crime. You have to first convince me that morality is bull.shit to change my conviction.
My moral authority has no gravity where my family is concerned, family first, f.ucck the system, I resign and keep my family together.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
blackboi:

yes i will jail him, no matter the circumstances angry
Its understandable, you never loved your father. TB said so!!
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: You are too young to understand, perhaps, when you have a kid, you will....and I hope you do!
really! Age doesnt nt count, maturity does.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bleble-swag:

really! Age doesnt nt count, maturity does.
Whats mature about jailing your father, whose sperm impregnated your mum's egg, to produce you. You are too young sweetie, lets save this debacle! No material thing, no political position can make a sound mind do that.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by pdpiperpippen: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
The author of this thread is obviously ignorant of d law, in d first place u shouldn't preside over a matter that has ur daddy as a party. In law we say nemo judex in cauasa sua. U can't be judge in ur own case!
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by Beaf: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: My moral authority has no gravity where my family is concerned, family first, f.ucck the system, I resign and keep my family together.

Simple as ABC. cool
Any sensible person would resign and let the system take over.

It would take some degree of insanity for anyone to jail their father, especially if he is a loving and caring parent. If the system is worth its salt, then someone else would do the jailing after the child has resigned.
Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by SNCOQ3(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
pd piper pippen: The author of this thread is obviously ignorant of d law, in d first place u shouldn't preside over a matter that has ur daddy as a party. In law we say nemo judex in cauasa sua. U can't be judge in ur own case!

Its an hypothetical question. Ignorance does not apply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Bala Mohammed Suspends Ahmed Suleiman, Emir Of Misau Over Crisis / Druggies And Psychos For President: Most Of Them Will Fail Drug Test - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.