Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! (10728 Views)

Guys Are Not Smiling..... Check This Out Lol / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorazy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Congratulation to you. But the said muslims will never allow a christian man to marry their daughter, what a jealous majority.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
@OP, congratulations! Don't allow anybody here spoil your happiness abeg.
But come o! From your write-up, it seems like you are doing quite well financially. I hope this guy is also on the same level with you. If not, pls shine your eye well before you enter. There are so many gold-digging men on the prowl these days. It's a fact my dear. Just be careful.
Congrtas once again. E no easy o!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: . Dont be such a fanatic!! If the young lady can handle the extreme nature of muslims,then why not¿ Some christians are even worse than extremist muslims. Hypocrites
You are indeed a realbitch. Did you notice anywhere in my post where i encouraged her to remain a christian,convert her husband or households christians for you to brand an extremist? You lost it.
I did the normal preaching expected of a christian,let the WORD OF GOD snowball into conflagrations and consume the heathens and haters

3 Likes

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Vergil: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Congrsats

So, how long have u two been dating?

Curious
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince:
You are indeed a realbitch. Did you notice anywhere in my post where i encouraged her to remain a christian,convert her husband or households christians for you to brand an extremist? You lost it.
I did the normal preaching expected of a christian,let the WORD OF GOD snowball into conflagrations and consume the heathens and haters
. Hello Jesus Freak!! Considering this holy message you passed across and your rather convincing manner, im joining you in your religious struggle. Idi.ot!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=Crown Prince]Op, the bible say do not yoke with unbelievers?....have you circumvent that holy instruction for your unholy triangler bondage?
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for Christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Why do you have to cause Christ pain for leaving his fold?
And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approved of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you have humiliated Christ and the love of God your parents tirelessly worked and imbibe in you.Op,i am not against your marriage,i just dont want to keep quiet when a sheep in the flock is straying-i will still have my own punishment.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince:
Kai! I have never seen anyone preaching Jesus and at the same time calling someone a bi.tch. I'm sure Jesus would be cringing in heaven by now. Na real wa for some of us christians o!

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
According to Jesus freak
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Kai! I have never seen anyone preaching Jesus and at the same time calling someone a bitch. I'm sure Jesus would be cringing in heaven by now. Na real wa for some of us christians o!
. Lol. My thoughts exactly
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by whitesoul212(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
@poster
mmmnh...you should have waited for God's time...God has his own 'timetable'.Anyway,i wish u the best in ur marriage
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Kai! I have never seen anyone preaching Jesus and at the same time calling someone a bi.tch. I'm sure Jesus would be cringing in heaven by now. Na real wa for some of us christians o!
Madam,i did not call her a bitch. She said her name is Realbitch...check her profile? I only address her using her name. May God help you.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: . Hello Jesus Freak!! Considering this holy message you passed across and your rather convincing manner, im joining you in your religious struggle. Idi.ot!
This passage will be used to judge you at the last day by Christ. God is not an author of confusion.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
Whatever happens in nairaland,stays in nairaland,remember?? Get a life.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: Whatever happens in nairaland,stays in nairaland,remember?? Get a life.
You got me there...care for a drink?
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
victorian: @ realbitch... not all muslims... and he is not a full muslim. he rarely goes to mosque, except when he visits his dad.. he is openminded.

I sense trouble. From ur short story, I can infer that he's getting involved becoz of ur achievements (money). A lot of things don't add up. My dear, no where in the world do young muslim males mingle with much older christian females...forget the bull*shit story of not being totally muslim.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince:
My dear, instead of you to face your fiancee that abandoned you, you asking for a drink here? angry angry
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Vergil: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
victorian: cheesy Hi nairalanders, am about to get married to my muslim fiance, who is 3years younger than me but we have to do the marriage rites islamic way. Its a 7day marriage process affair, then on the 7th day, the Nikkai takes place, everything sponsored by the groom and his parents. Although am a christian and i dont see anything wrong marrying a muslim brother. My extended family are not happy about it, but who cares...its my life and the right guy for me smiley.. My fiance also agreed , he will go with me to church after marriage and we decide to choose a neutral church, so it wont look as if am in control cool.. Also, no islamic name for me and for my future kids o, he also agreed too..as long as his parents are not staying with us, we should have no problem about the islamic names. cheesy...
I can recall way back, when my cousin a guy says i shud focus on being a second wife or third to a married man, cause young guys are not focused and will feel insecure around me angry. I felt angry by that statement, but smiled and say no problem. But i had faith , that no matter my age of bn 32,that will not stop me from marrying a cute young guy, i didnt expect it will be this young , sha. but i thank God... am out of the waiting list....yeaaah smiley

Hey, don't take this the wrong way. But how old r u really?

Ask cos, here: nairaland.com/728035/working-class-lady-need-true. U said u were 28 and looking for 32 n above. That's aug last year. Now u're 32.

Sup?

3 Likes

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by adonisgold: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
kulyie: @ poster,i really feel sorry for u because ure allowing love to becloud ur sense of reasoning and judgement.wait till d trials of marriage come to test ur husbands so called love for u.if u think ur marriage will be all rosy and devoid of challenges dat will shake d foundation of ur marriage,u av another thing comming for u.u better think well because nikkai is different frm marriage.nikkai is just a one day event,marriage is everlasting.meanwhile just pray u give birth on tym,because if u dont within d next three to four yrs of marriage,b expectin anoda muslim sista dat will gladly warm his bed.forget all dis overall hijab dey wear,muslim ladies dont see anytin bad in avin sex wit a married man or even being wife number two

Are you barren or what? Why would you wish her that? Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by adonisgold: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince: Op, the bible say do not yoke with unbelievers?....have you circumvent that holy instruction for your unholy triangler bondage?
It pisses me off while we are busy winning souls for christ,desperadoes like you are straying away. Do you know that the is a celebration in heaven when a soul is won? Why do you have to cause christ pain for your leaving his fold?
Did daniel,shedrack and abbedenigo not refuse to bow down to a graven image? And you are here celebrating NIKKAI,a ceremony JESUS dont approve of?
You are in a journey of no return,forget about the deceptions you will momentarily put on against the family because of religion. You lost it girl because since you cannot convert him to marry you the christian way,you humiliated christian and the love of God your parents so much imbibe in you.
I am not against any religion,not even my moslem brothers but let us all yoke together in faith. So at the end,God will deliver judgement accordingly...
Op,i am not against your marriage,i just dont want to keep quiet when a sheep in the flock is straying-i will still have my own punishment.
Good luck in your marriage.

What is all this hypocritical hogwash? You really have a talent for sustaining rubbish! A sheep in the flock indeed
! Very annonying post.

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince:
. Good idea. Anything alcoholic for me
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
RealBitch: . Good idea. Anything alcoholic for me
Good girl,let us drown in Hennessy and soak really badd!!!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by jamat: 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
I'm very happy for you but note my word today cos it will useful for you in the future .i am a muslim and i know what and how strongly a man is to his religion. he only accepted your request of non of your children will bear muslin name when you've married. i can confidently tell you that he is deciving since he want to do all possible means to get you now cos he loves you. after wedding n God blessed child is when i can say you will know the real man you married.
muslim brothers hardly rear to name their chilren with christian name. beleive me.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by jamat: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=adonisgold]

adonisgold,op your bible says dont ever judge a fellow being like you but you did and to enlight you more about muslim marriage and to your abuse comment on the all muslim sister by your quotes, muslim ladies dont see anything bad in avin sex wit a married man or even being a second wife is totally wrong and a false message. firstly, nikal is a marriage oat that take place beteew man and a woman and with clause that the man can marry another wife for a tangible reason and this much be beteew the man and the woman.secondly,the most cautions ladies in the world today are muslims incompared wit chritians ladies that turn sex to a club game.they dont care of what type of man he is, once he owns money. confirmed,chritian ladies are the most constant angel in the church looking for who to marry at 35 and a muslim ladies at 25 married as a second wife, is it not far better than single christian at 40.

1 Like

Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by kay9(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
^^^ True. But u know what? I've come to realize that when someone really and truly wants something, all the reasons in this world won't deter him/her. And u know what else? Every once in a while, it turns out that that crazy choice u were trying to disenchant the person from finally becomes the best thing to have happened to them.
So...what's the point of all this my grammar? Simple: its obvious OP's heart's made up; if u truly mean her well, then save all the advice/warnings and just wish her the best of luck. smiley
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Crown Prince:
Good girl,let us drown in Hennessy and soak really badd!!!
. Lol. You're def. High!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by victorian(f): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
my dear kay9 and all my well wishers, God bless u all. My mind is madeup, av gone thru different relationshps wit d very rich and d very poor. I know wat i want in a husband and he has those qualities, although not perfect but he is trying. this is d 1st time, i wil date a muslim guy and he is different and has a conscience. I honestly prayed abt it for wks and God gave me a revelatn dat he is d one. we v bn dating 4 d past 5months. He has a v.good job and frm a comfortable home. my mind is madeup.
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by RealBitch(f): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
victorian: my dear kay9 and all my well wishers, God bless u all. My mind is madeup, av gone thru different relationshps wit d very rich and d very poor. I know wat i want in a husband and he has those qualities, although not perfect but he is trying. this is d 1st time, i wil date a muslim guy and he is different and has a conscience. I honestly prayed abt it for wks and God gave me a revelatn dat he is d one. we v bn dating 4 d past 5months. He has a v.good job and frm a comfortable home. my mind is madeup.
atta girl!
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
victorian: cheesy Hi nairalanders, am about to get married to my muslim fiance, who is 3years younger than me but[b] we have to do the marriage rites islamic way. Its a 7day marriage process affair, then on the 7th day, the Nikkai takes place, everything sponsored by the groom and his parents.[/b] Although am a christian and i dont see anything wrong marrying a muslim brother. My extended family are not happy about it, but who cares...its my life and the right guy for me smiley.. My fiance also agreed , he will go with me to church after marriage and we decide to choose a neutral church, so it wont look as if am in control cool.. Also, no islamic name for me and for my future kids o, he also agreed too..as long as his parents are not staying with us, we should have no problem about the islamic names. cheesy...
I can recall way back, when my cousin a guy says i shud focus on being a second wife or third to a married man, cause young guys are not focused and will feel insecure around me angry. I felt angry by that statement, but smiled and say no problem. But i had faith , that no matter my age of bn 32,that will not stop me from marrying a cute young guy, i didnt expect it will be this young , sha. but i thank God... am out of the waiting list....yeaaah smiley

Well sis congrats...I can tell you first hand as I am also in the position, that dating someone who is Muslim can be challenging at times but with faith you will pull through, regardless. smiley
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Well sis congrats...I can tell you first hand as I am also in the position, that dating someone who is Muslim can be challenging at times but with faith you will pull through, regardless. smiley

Girl!! You can't eat no bacon sammich around him huh? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Roland17(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Scash: Hope u find happiness...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl!! You can't eat no bacon sammich around him huh? grin grin grin grin grin

angry grin grin grin grin

lol yes I can.
In fact my favorite Chinese food consists of rib tibs and pork fried rice.
He gets it for me just so there won't be any wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol Really, he's open minded and not about "converting" me. That's a plus. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over / Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / Hoe Story: My Boyfriend Is A Fuckist, Just Like We Have Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.